I am intending to go Sri Lanka (SOLO)during this coming May. It will be a 14 days trip.
This is my first solo overseas trip and i need lots of help and guidance. I don't want to end up lost at Sri Lanka.
Could you guys recommend me some places of interest to go? It will also be good if you guys can share with me some things that i need to take note of? Like the climate, people, safety and etc...
Greatly appreciate the help.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 destination help
- 2 Norway in November
- 3 3 kids under 5 - where to go from Cali
- 4 No bag policy at Pearl Harbor
- 5 How to Avoid Pickpockets in Paris
- 6 Road Trip with kids LosAngeles to Nashville
- 7 Around the World - 6 months, more land and less planes
- 8 Time for Terminal 4 to 5
- 9 Schengen visa
- 10 Beach honeymoon in mid-September?
- 11 What do you look for in a hotel?
- 12 Do you use Yelp or Foursquare when traveling abroad?
- 13 Daypack Recommendation
- 14 Good backpack (lcabin luggage + daytrips)
- 15 greece to germany. doable?
- 16 a tablet for travelling...which one ?
- 17 Honeymoon in August. Beach. Where?
- 18 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 19 Road Trip, Little Rock AR to Austin TX
- 20 Which is a Better Route - I-80 or I-40
- 21 Travel Apps
- 22 WW2 Road Trip Through Germany
- 23 travel insurance
- 24 5 Best travel apps? (open)
- 25 Any must-have item for travelling?