I am intending to go Sri Lanka (SOLO)during this coming May. It will be a 14 days trip.
This is my first solo overseas trip and i need lots of help and guidance. I don't want to end up lost at Sri Lanka.
Could you guys recommend me some places of interest to go? It will also be good if you guys can share with me some things that i need to take note of? Like the climate, people, safety and etc...
Greatly appreciate the help.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 http://www.healthsupplementsreviews.info/pure-force-x/
- 2 Trip from Lecce, Italy to Pescara, Abruzzo.
- 3 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 4 What's the most expensive country you have been to?
- 5 suggestions to travel the world for 450 Days
- 6 Why Access to Services at Home should not affect your next trip
- 7 New York City - Suite/Hotel
- 8 Planning your next vacation
- 9 Need Suggestions!!!!!
- 10 Early November Vacation Thoughts?
- 11 Nova Scotia & Cabot Trail
- 12 Anti-pickpocket Tip
- 13 Road trip stops
- 14 Cautionary tale about ATM use
- 15 Travel towel?
- 16 Tips for tour guides on a week or longer trip
- 17 Favorite budget travel items?
- 18 Traveling with refrigerated medications
- 19 Basel - bern - niederwangen
- 20 Buying Russia train tickets
- 21 Exotic Travel Suggestions - May/June 2018
- 22 Travel Around Belgium with Side Trip to Amsterdam
- 23 Ecuador, Panama, or Costa Rica
- 24 Best Way 3 days Quebec City to Newark Airport
- 25 Phone services in Western Europe