I am intending to go Sri Lanka (SOLO)during this coming May. It will be a 14 days trip.
This is my first solo overseas trip and i need lots of help and guidance. I don't want to end up lost at Sri Lanka.
Could you guys recommend me some places of interest to go? It will also be good if you guys can share with me some things that i need to take note of? Like the climate, people, safety and etc...
Greatly appreciate the help.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Fliip Key vs VRBO
- 2 Fort Lauderdale to New York
- 3 How realistic traveling without money actually is?
- 4 What's the most expensive country you have been to?
- 5 Italy and Santorini Greece
- 6 travel mate wanted
- 7 What to do on long flights?
- 8 Question about USD Value in Other Countrues
- 9 Packing Cubes
- 10 Roadtrip/Vacation Advice Needed
- 11 Vacation for two
- 12 What itinerary should I pick for Europe ?
- 13 What's your favourite beauty/grooming tip when travelling?
- 14 Luggage Set - hardshell or softshell?
- 15 Eastern Europe ~ Help Please!
- 16 Some tips when using Air BnB
- 17 Packing must haves for the summer?
- 18 [ GEAR HELP ] -- what is the most effective WHITE sun hat
- 19 Female Traveling Solo to Moscow and St.petersburg
- 20 Mobile Apps for Travel
- 21 Motorcycle trip
- 22 Suggestions for family w/teenagers trip out West - never been there!
- 23 Travel to North carolina from NJ
- 24 Transportation between Granada, Nicaragua and Ometepe, Nicaragua
- 25 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips