I am intending to go Sri Lanka (SOLO)during this coming May. It will be a 14 days trip.
This is my first solo overseas trip and i need lots of help and guidance. I don't want to end up lost at Sri Lanka.
Could you guys recommend me some places of interest to go? It will also be good if you guys can share with me some things that i need to take note of? Like the climate, people, safety and etc...
Greatly appreciate the help.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Packing List for School Trip to Italy (Feedback please?)
- 2 Autism/Disability Travel
- 3 Travel idea for a 1 year old
- 4 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 5 Does anyone else travel with bed sheets
- 6 When do you start packing your suitcase(s)?
- 7 Anybody tells me about best destination in the Hawai?
- 8 Traveling with Kids - Suggestions for Planner/Scrapbook to BRING on Trip
- 9 3-4 day weekend getaway for group
- 10 Looking for suggestions for summer vacay
- 11 Pedometer for Kids
- 12 Road trip from San Diego to Atlanta
- 13 Your Top 5 travel iPad Apps
- 14 Won a trip to anywhere in the world + hotel... where should I go!?
- 15 Honeymoon help Seattle to San Diago
- 16 1 week mother-son trip in August. Where?
- 17 Nova Scotia and PEI
- 18 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 19 Need Advice about Ticket Price Drop
- 20 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 21 Looking for suggestions for taking photos.
- 22 Traveling to Niagara Falls-HELP ME!
- 23 Food in carry on
- 24 Traveling from 14th June to 12th Aug
- 25 Family Vacation for Mom's 80th Birthday