I am intending to go Sri Lanka (SOLO)during this coming May. It will be a 14 days trip.
This is my first solo overseas trip and i need lots of help and guidance. I don't want to end up lost at Sri Lanka.
Could you guys recommend me some places of interest to go? It will also be good if you guys can share with me some things that i need to take note of? Like the climate, people, safety and etc...
Greatly appreciate the help.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 http://top10sideeffects.com/skin-opulent/
- 2 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 3 suggestions about noise cancelling earphone
- 4 Early trip planning
- 5 Something different for family of 6
- 6 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 7 Amtrak's AutoTrain - yes or no?
- 8 Best site for last minute travel packages?
- 9 What is the most important stuff when you are travelling?
- 10 Europe or Asia??? Best Honeymoon destination in February
- 11 Help for my wife's 40th with her best friends
- 12 Where oh where are we going to go?
- 13 Late December, early January travel
- 14 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 15 Is it necessary to learn native language of the country, where travelling?
- 16 Nice, France
- 17 Finding deals based on departure location
- 18 Travel Tips in the Philippines
- 19 St croix or Cancun HELP!
- 20 Turkey - Best Route and Mode of Travel
- 21 First time travel to Italy
- 22 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 23 Around the World - 28 Days!
- 24 THe case for linen
- 25 Wildlife photography courses