I'm in the process of planning a year of travel for a fellowship proposal. This fellowship is incredible, because it gives you $25k to travel the world for a year and pursue a project you are passionate about.
I am passionate about music festivals, and I would love to travel around the world visiting all kinds of music festivals and interviewing the people who attend them. I'm most interested in festivals that have a strong connection to the physical place they are held.
My itinerary is fairly fleshed out at this point, but I'm wondering if anyone here has any suggestions of festivals they have been to or heard about.
Thank you all so much.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Do liquids HAVE to be in a quart size baggie?
- 2 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 3 Apps for Solo Travellers?
- 4 Beer Prices Around the World!
- 5 Family trip Europe
- 6 Is a month and a half backpack trip around Europe worth leaving a job for?
- 7 Home security while traveling
- 8 More on Phony Reviews
- 9 Advice for a newbie
- 10 Pros & cons of "travel" vests
- 11 Car Rentals in Italy
- 12 Spontaneous solo backpacking trip
- 13 Italy or Napa Valley? Mother daughter duo
- 14 What do you use to save money on travel?
- 15 Ideas February trip
- 16 Help with Itinerary for Trip with Kids to Carmel
- 17 Day bags when traveling
- 18 slippery sleeping bags with mat on slopes
- 19 cell phone adapters in UK and Europe
- 20 Three Week West Coast Road Trip
- 21 Family Road trip Jersey to PEI - Best route 1 overnight
- 22 Roundup of overseas cell phone plan options, or: To SIM or not to SIM?
- 23 Daughter's 30 Bday trip
- 24 Any expierences with Groupon or Living Social travel deals (international)?
- 25 Road Trip: - Venice - Florence - Rome