I'm in the process of planning a year of travel for a fellowship proposal. This fellowship is incredible, because it gives you $25k to travel the world for a year and pursue a project you are passionate about.
I am passionate about music festivals, and I would love to travel around the world visiting all kinds of music festivals and interviewing the people who attend them. I'm most interested in festivals that have a strong connection to the physical place they are held.
My itinerary is fairly fleshed out at this point, but I'm wondering if anyone here has any suggestions of festivals they have been to or heard about.
Thank you all so much.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 quiet getaways for older women
- 2 Car Rental in US with Travel to Canada
- 3 HOW MUCH MONEY TO ESTIMATE FOR MEALS
- 4 All purpose soap
- 5 Car Rentals and dropping at another destination
- 6 Expedia Flight+Hotel
- 7 Ideas for 40th Birthday
- 8 Where to travel?
- 9 Travel Books for Kids?
- 10 never fly LIAT
- 11 Andrews FCU card and Car Rental CDW
- 12 Money belts, neck wallets, etc.
- 13 1-month trip idea for 3 guys in their 20s in June-July?
- 14 trip ideas in May...
- 15 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 16 Currency exchange, the best deal?
- 17 finding last minute packages
- 18 What is Meningitis? And does it require to travel to Saudia Arabia?
- 19 My Dream Trip Itinerary - What Do You Think?
- 20 Traditional Afternoon Tea, Best Fish and Chips in London
- 21 Best adventure/trek holiday ideas
- 22 What book should I read?
- 23 Does anyone else travel with bed sheets
- 24 Road trip in Italy
- 25 Hostel suggestions