I'm in the process of planning a year of travel for a fellowship proposal. This fellowship is incredible, because it gives you $25k to travel the world for a year and pursue a project you are passionate about.
I am passionate about music festivals, and I would love to travel around the world visiting all kinds of music festivals and interviewing the people who attend them. I'm most interested in festivals that have a strong connection to the physical place they are held.
My itinerary is fairly fleshed out at this point, but I'm wondering if anyone here has any suggestions of festivals they have been to or heard about.
Thank you all so much.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Places to travel in June or July
- 2 Visa expiration and re entry
- 3 Packing Help - What to take
- 4 Driving trip from Vancouver to Rockies in June
- 5 Rovia booking engine
- 6 Jacket with pockets
- 7 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 8 Travel pants for women - advice needed for Europe trip (soon!)
- 9 2 Week Trip for Newleywed's - Adventure and Beach
- 10 Your Top 5 travel iPad Apps
- 11 What are the best wlking shoes for in city travel?
- 12 Trip suggestions for 3-5 day vacation from New Orleans?
- 13 Dual time zone watches
- 14 Escorted Travel Agency?
- 15 30th Birthday Girls Trip
- 16 Website for good hotel rates?
- 17 Famous Places to Visit in Paris?
- 18 What color nail polish in France
- 19 Travel Clothing
- 20 advance single 1st class rail travel with virgin trains
- 21 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 22 Where to go - Mexico, Dominican Republic, Cuba or Cape Verde???
- 23 Looking for travel app (iOS) to map my custom walking tour...
- 24 AVIS' car rental Dirty Tricks
- 25 Getting a Second Passport