I'm in the process of planning a year of travel for a fellowship proposal. This fellowship is incredible, because it gives you $25k to travel the world for a year and pursue a project you are passionate about.
I am passionate about music festivals, and I would love to travel around the world visiting all kinds of music festivals and interviewing the people who attend them. I'm most interested in festivals that have a strong connection to the physical place they are held.
My itinerary is fairly fleshed out at this point, but I'm wondering if anyone here has any suggestions of festivals they have been to or heard about.
Thank you all so much.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Ice Land
- 2 Is a month and a half backpack trip around Europe worth leaving a job for?
- 3 Tom Harper River Cruise Company?
- 4 Need idea for one week trip in late November!!
- 5 Reluctant Solo Traveler
- 6 One bag travel for honeymooners
- 7 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 8 It's buy a bag time. Help!
- 9 Late August Honeymoon Destination Help
- 10 Advanced Beauty Group - Best Country to Visit
- 11 Malaysia to Thailand and again Malaysia Visit
- 12 Vacation Destinations for a Large Family
- 13 What should my teenage boys wear in August in Italy
- 14 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 15 Where to keep important documents
- 16 Road Trip: - Venice - Florence - Rome
- 17 Last minute tips, specially in Southern Asia
- 18 Road Trip - Memphis, Savannah, and Charleston
- 19 Barclaycard Arrival MC chip & pin useless in Italy
- 20 Holiday to Florida
- 21 Sim Card Advice
- 22 To all of you who are responsible for hotel breakfast buffets!
- 23 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 24 First Timer: Traveling to Amsterdam Need advice
- 25 Minimalistic living for travel