I'm in the process of planning a year of travel for a fellowship proposal. This fellowship is incredible, because it gives you $25k to travel the world for a year and pursue a project you are passionate about.
I am passionate about music festivals, and I would love to travel around the world visiting all kinds of music festivals and interviewing the people who attend them. I'm most interested in festivals that have a strong connection to the physical place they are held.
My itinerary is fairly fleshed out at this point, but I'm wondering if anyone here has any suggestions of festivals they have been to or heard about.
Thank you all so much.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 What is the most important stuff when you are travelling?
- 2 7-10 day trip ideas with kid/teen
- 3 Credit Card Travel Protection insurance - did anyone used it?
- 4 Mishap and Adventure studying English in Malta
- 5 Ask for advices for 10 days trip in Southeast Asia
- 6 Ideas for a Christmas Trip
- 7 suggestions about noise cancelling earphone
- 8 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 9 Early trip planning
- 10 Something different for family of 6
- 11 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 12 Amtrak's AutoTrain - yes or no?
- 13 Best site for last minute travel packages?
- 14 Europe or Asia??? Best Honeymoon destination in February
- 15 Help for my wife's 40th with her best friends
- 16 Where oh where are we going to go?
- 17 Late December, early January travel
- 18 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 19 Is it necessary to learn native language of the country, where travelling?
- 20 Nice, France
- 21 Finding deals based on departure location
- 22 Travel Tips in the Philippines
- 23 St croix or Cancun HELP!
- 24 Turkey - Best Route and Mode of Travel
- 25 First time travel to Italy