I'm in the process of planning a year of travel for a fellowship proposal. This fellowship is incredible, because it gives you $25k to travel the world for a year and pursue a project you are passionate about.
I am passionate about music festivals, and I would love to travel around the world visiting all kinds of music festivals and interviewing the people who attend them. I'm most interested in festivals that have a strong connection to the physical place they are held.
My itinerary is fairly fleshed out at this point, but I'm wondering if anyone here has any suggestions of festivals they have been to or heard about.
Thank you all so much.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 What's the most expensive country you have been to?
- 2 What is the best Internet Service Provider in Cairo, Egypt?
- 3 Fliip Key vs VRBO
- 4 Irish Pubs and other Fun Things
- 5 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 6 How realistic traveling without money actually is?
- 7 TripIt App?
- 8 What to do on long flights?
- 9 travel mate wanted
- 10 Fort Lauderdale to New York
- 11 Italy and Santorini Greece
- 12 Question about USD Value in Other Countrues
- 13 Packing Cubes
- 14 Roadtrip/Vacation Advice Needed
- 15 Vacation for two
- 16 What itinerary should I pick for Europe ?
- 17 What's your favourite beauty/grooming tip when travelling?
- 18 Luggage Set - hardshell or softshell?
- 19 Eastern Europe ~ Help Please!
- 20 Some tips when using Air BnB
- 21 Packing must haves for the summer?
- 22 [ GEAR HELP ] -- what is the most effective WHITE sun hat
- 23 Female Traveling Solo to Moscow and St.petersburg
- 24 Mobile Apps for Travel
- 25 Motorcycle trip