I'm in the process of planning a year of travel for a fellowship proposal. This fellowship is incredible, because it gives you $25k to travel the world for a year and pursue a project you are passionate about.
I am passionate about music festivals, and I would love to travel around the world visiting all kinds of music festivals and interviewing the people who attend them. I'm most interested in festivals that have a strong connection to the physical place they are held.
My itinerary is fairly fleshed out at this point, but I'm wondering if anyone here has any suggestions of festivals they have been to or heard about.
Thank you all so much.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Americans Flocking to China
- 2 Travel tips
- 3 How to see lots of a country really quickly
- 4 Trip Insurance
- 5 Passport picture cost
- 6 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 7 Any restaurant in London to enjoy a meal watching a cabaret singing show?
- 8 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 9 Travelling Solo - Yay or Nay?
- 10 meditation - yoga - retreates.
- 11 thrifty - bad experience
- 12 Home security while traveling
- 13 Your help needed! survey: decision-making within branded airlines
- 14 What to pack for that trip
- 15 Hawaii or Europe for Babymoon
- 16 Booking.com and a scam. Beware
- 17 Honeymoon Ideas for February 2016
- 18 Thanksgiving Travel Ideas: 8 adults & 7 kids
- 19 Passport damage?
- 20 Travel from Turin, IT to Lucerne, SW
- 21 World trip
- 22 Priceline.com "Best Price guaranteed"scam
- 23 Puerto Rico, Punta Cana or Cuba??
- 24 Wannabe female solo traveler seeking reassurance
- 25 Passport expiration