I'm in the process of planning a year of travel for a fellowship proposal. This fellowship is incredible, because it gives you $25k to travel the world for a year and pursue a project you are passionate about.
I am passionate about music festivals, and I would love to travel around the world visiting all kinds of music festivals and interviewing the people who attend them. I'm most interested in festivals that have a strong connection to the physical place they are held.
My itinerary is fairly fleshed out at this point, but I'm wondering if anyone here has any suggestions of festivals they have been to or heard about.
Thank you all so much.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Honeymoon Ideas for February 2016
- 2 Best fabric for sleeping in when packing light?
- 3 Packing light challenge
- 4 50th Birthday trip
- 5 New Convertible Bag for Teen?
- 6 Two weeks to make a decision where to travel...
- 7 Utah's "Might 5" National Parks
- 8 Travel to London/Paris/Rome
- 9 Travel Tote to attach to rolling bag
- 10 How do you organize your trip options such as restaurants and sights?
- 11 Why Are B&B's So Overrated?
- 12 Iguazu vs Victoria falls
- 13 What to pack for that trip
- 14 Road trip Vegas to Seattle
- 15 Trip with friend
- 16 September Whim
- 17 advise for trip to Paris, Nice, Switzerland and Milan
- 18 Trip Ideas for Senior Parents
- 19 Mountain Honeymoon Destination
- 20 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 21 Lightweight carry-on that will meet Lufthansa's strict requirements?
- 22 honeymoon croatia and italy
- 23 My inbox is a total mess after 3 weeks trekking. Solutions?
- 24 Globus...Yay or nay?
- 25 40th birthday