Any suggestions on the quickest way to get from Munich to Lake Como? I only have a weekend to spend in Lake Como, so the less time on travel the better. Options were to drive, however, is there a faster way to get over to Bellagio? Would driving part way then catching a ferry be better? Train? Is it really 5 hours or so? Help!
Munich to Lake Como
View all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Suggestions for Spain & Portugal
- 2 Which Travel Bag
- 3 Your Best Travel Tips
- 4 Tell Us Your Favorite Travel Experiences
- 5 Ideas for 3-generation family vacation
- 6 europe In January
- 7 First Time Solo from Singapore
- 8 Driving from Geneva to Milan in February
- 9 Where to go on Christmas?
- 10 Is going to Cape Town for holiday really worth it?
- 11 Does anyone else travel with bed sheets
- 12 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - Honeymoon
- 13 French Visa Appointment at NYC Consulate
- 14 Honeymoon: fiancee not as adventurous. Need ideas. HELP!
- 15 9-10 day trip to Southern Spain in February
- 16 Holiday Travel Plans
- 17 Looking for reviews of Great Value Vacations
- 18 Purchasing a flight with someone else's frequent flyer points
- 19 Which Hotel is near to Northern arizona university, Flagstaff
- 20 Help with honeymoon destination
- 21 places to stop and stretch.
- 22 Travel with or without kids ?
- 23 7 days European trip with kids- suggestions needed
- 24 2016 honeymoon! Need advice!
- 25 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE