Any suggestions on the quickest way to get from Munich to Lake Como? I only have a weekend to spend in Lake Como, so the less time on travel the better. Options were to drive, however, is there a faster way to get over to Bellagio? Would driving part way then catching a ferry be better? Train? Is it really 5 hours or so? Help!
Munich to Lake Como
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Help? Where to go with an 18 year old boy?
- 2 Need Help: Winter US/Carrib Vacation Ideas
- 3 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 4 AutoSlash and Hotel Tonight - Your Reviews
- 5 Which place would you like to travel ?
- 6 Thanksgiving week trip
- 7 Is there a company or website that compares SIM cards?
- 8 Around the World Ticket/Trips
- 9 Hotel bidding site recommendations.
- 10 Accessing online banking while in Europe
- 11 Thrifty OHare parking
- 12 Saving money travelling the world
- 13 Family Holiday in Turkey-with three kids aged 12,10 & 7
- 14 Hitchhiking robot - way cool!
- 15 Anyone Tried US CBP's Mobile Passport Program at ATL?
- 16 Discounted luggage websites
- 17 First Time Going to Europe - Ideas?
- 18 New York, Vegas or the Carribean
- 19 Buddies Turning 40 - Where to Go?
- 20 Where to go over New Years?
- 21 GAP YEAR TRAVEL
- 22 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 23 Vacation with 1 year old?
- 24 30 Day Road Trip Across America
- 25 Traveling long haul for the first time