Hello. We are going to Munich tomorrow, through Monday with our 4 year-old-son. Can anyone recommend a good area for us to stay and perhaps a hotel or B&B? We would like to be in a quaint, but urban, area with shops, restaurants and cafes. We will have a rental car so we don't have to be near public transpo but do want to be in the city. The plan is to visit Munich sites Friday and Saturday then roll down through Bavarian Alps to Neuschwanstein on Sunday. Would be nice to stay in a little down on the way to or from Neuschwantstein on Sunday night. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!
Munich suggestions for location of hotel or B&B under $100
- 1 People Who HAVE To Talk to Strangers When Traveling
- 2 where to spend 50th birthday with family in late december?
- 3 Alone or alone in a group
- 4 What would you like from a travel agency?
- 5 How to avoid delays at US border?
- 6 Gear lost from room; what to do
- 7 Overseas Adventure Travel OAT
- 8 winter in myrtle beach, sc
- 9 planning a year as a Gypsy
- 10 iPad use on long flights
- 11 Mobile Devices for Overseas
- 12 Seeking easy and secluded beach vaca - help!
- 13 Money exchange
- 14 Travel Insurance
- 15 How do you "organize" your trip ideas?
- 16 Car rental
- 17 Car Rental
- 18 Destination for honeymoon in early December
- 19 lowest pass altitude acoss country
- 20 Chip N Pin Cards
- 21 Best Waterproof Camera?
- 22 Monarch butterfly
- 23 the lounge
- 24 Travel Insurance for 21 day trip to Australia and New Zealand
- 25 Has Anyone Heard of Otel.com?