Hello. We are going to Munich tomorrow, through Monday with our 4 year-old-son. Can anyone recommend a good area for us to stay and perhaps a hotel or B&B? We would like to be in a quaint, but urban, area with shops, restaurants and cafes. We will have a rental car so we don't have to be near public transpo but do want to be in the city. The plan is to visit Munich sites Friday and Saturday then roll down through Bavarian Alps to Neuschwanstein on Sunday. Would be nice to stay in a little down on the way to or from Neuschwantstein on Sunday night. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!
Munich suggestions for location of hotel or B&B under $100
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 The "credit card" of the future is here! (Almost.)
- 2 Packing vitamins. Customs?
- 3 Best places to start...
- 4 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 5 Where would you go if you were us?
- 6 Winter Sunshine
- 7 Friends Seeking Advice
- 8 French gastronomy
- 9 Website to map your trips?
- 10 What's the best accommodation comparison site?
- 11 Where in the World Should We Go?
- 12 Travel health insurance
- 13 Private Guides - Cost question
- 14 What's stopping you from traveling more?
- 15 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 16 Rome and amalfi coast
- 17 Around the World Ticket/Trips
- 18 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 19 Where to go on multi-gen trip in Apr 2015 with2 & 6 year olds?
- 20 Travel Agency Review for Trip to Spain
- 21 Recommendations for Light-Weight, 4-Wheel, 22-in. Roll On.
- 22 Phone service
- 23 want suggestion for honeymoon tour place
- 24 Home security while traveling?
- 25 December travel - where to go?