Hello. We are going to Munich tomorrow, through Monday with our 4 year-old-son. Can anyone recommend a good area for us to stay and perhaps a hotel or B&B? We would like to be in a quaint, but urban, area with shops, restaurants and cafes. We will have a rental car so we don't have to be near public transpo but do want to be in the city. The plan is to visit Munich sites Friday and Saturday then roll down through Bavarian Alps to Neuschwanstein on Sunday. Would be nice to stay in a little down on the way to or from Neuschwantstein on Sunday night. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!
Munich suggestions for location of hotel or B&B under $100
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Anniversary trip
- 2 Online Visas
- 3 Learning vacations
- 4 Air B&B
- 5 Discounted luggage websites
- 6 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 7 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 8 Crossing Borders
- 9 Help? Where to go with an 18 year old boy?
- 10 Need Help: Winter US/Carrib Vacation Ideas
- 11 RDIF Security Bags/Wallets
- 12 Traveling long haul for the first time
- 13 Light weight Luggage
- 14 Carry-on Luggage
- 15 Traveling with a smartphone
- 16 Which place would you like to travel ?
- 17 Transferring on an international flight
- 18 Accessing online banking while in Europe
- 19 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 20 AutoSlash and Hotel Tonight - Your Reviews
- 21 Thanksgiving week trip
- 22 Is there a company or website that compares SIM cards?
- 23 Around the World Ticket/Trips
- 24 Hotel bidding site recommendations.
- 25 Thrifty OHare parking