Hello. We are going to Munich tomorrow, through Monday with our 4 year-old-son. Can anyone recommend a good area for us to stay and perhaps a hotel or B&B? We would like to be in a quaint, but urban, area with shops, restaurants and cafes. We will have a rental car so we don't have to be near public transpo but do want to be in the city. The plan is to visit Munich sites Friday and Saturday then roll down through Bavarian Alps to Neuschwanstein on Sunday. Would be nice to stay in a little down on the way to or from Neuschwantstein on Sunday night. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!
Munich suggestions for location of hotel or B&B under $100
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Baggage
- 2 Torn between Trips
- 3 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 4 40th birthday trip with my husband
- 5 Will pollution wreck my Beijing dreams ?
- 6 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 7 Money belts, neck wallets, etc.
- 8 Saying hello to all the disc golf playing travelers!
- 9 50th birthday in January destination
- 10 Where in the world to go in December by myself for 5 days? Select Cities.
- 11 Banks that do not charge foreign ATM fees
- 12 Discounted luggage websites
- 13 Wannabe female solo traveler seeking reassurance
- 14 Beer Prices Around the World!
- 15 Solo female June traveler looking for trip ideas/advice
- 16 Carrying a smartphone
- 17 Bad recommendation on Super shuttle Paris
- 18 Advice about a cycling holiday
- 19 Best Time to Purchase Flights
- 20 22 hours layover in London Heathrow
- 21 Groupon Getaways
- 22 Rain Boots
- 23 Travel Books for Kids?
- 24 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 25 Ideas for 40th Birthday