Hello. We are going to Munich tomorrow, through Monday with our 4 year-old-son. Can anyone recommend a good area for us to stay and perhaps a hotel or B&B? We would like to be in a quaint, but urban, area with shops, restaurants and cafes. We will have a rental car so we don't have to be near public transpo but do want to be in the city. The plan is to visit Munich sites Friday and Saturday then roll down through Bavarian Alps to Neuschwanstein on Sunday. Would be nice to stay in a little down on the way to or from Neuschwantstein on Sunday night. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!
Munich suggestions for location of hotel or B&B under $100
View all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 looking for beta testers to try a new telephony app for people who travel
- 2 Where Do I Pack an Intimate Massager?
- 3 Driving from Geneva to Milan in February
- 4 Where to go on Christmas?
- 5 Is going to Cape Town for holiday really worth it?
- 6 First Time Solo from Singapore
- 7 Does anyone else travel with bed sheets
- 8 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - Honeymoon
- 9 europe In January
- 10 French Visa Appointment at NYC Consulate
- 11 My friend Josh Yudell is planning for a trip to Switzerland,
- 12 Honeymoon: fiancee not as adventurous. Need ideas. HELP!
- 13 9-10 day trip to Southern Spain in February
- 14 Holiday Travel Plans
- 15 Looking for reviews of Great Value Vacations
- 16 Purchasing a flight with someone else's frequent flyer points
- 17 Which Hotel is near to Northern arizona university, Flagstaff
- 18 Help with honeymoon destination
- 19 places to stop and stretch.
- 20 Tell Us Your Favorite Travel Experiences
- 21 Travel with or without kids ?
- 22 Ideas for 3-generation family vacation
- 23 7 days European trip with kids- suggestions needed
- 24 2016 honeymoon! Need advice!
- 25 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE