I am moving to London with my husband and three year old sometime in 2011 and will be working there for a year. We want to do extensive travel within Europe during our time abroad. We will have some vacation time during the year, but are looking at trying to see as much as possible during weekends. What is the most cost effective way for us to travel?
Moving to the UK
- 1 Scottevest jacket product quality issues
- 2 Italy, Greece and turkey holiday
- 3 My preferred way of booking any hotel online (must take a look)
- 4 Help with two Trips
- 5 Goa Holiday Trip
- 6 LADIES: FAVORITE UNDER SEAT PERSONAL BAG AND WHAT TO PACK IN IT?
- 7 Sardinia, Italy
- 8 Vacation Destination
- 9 Packing list - 6 months with carry-on only
- 10 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 11 traveling with fifteen year old grandson
- 12 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 13 train tickets for italy
- 14 iPad use on long flights
- 15 Shoe Trouble
- 16 Good article on shoes for travel
- 17 Rose Bowl Parade
- 18 Single Senior Citizen travel
- 19 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 20 Buying SNCF tickets
- 21 5 week opportunity to travel - any tips where?
- 22 Changes in Travel Insurance: deductible
- 23 How to avoid delays at US border?
- 24 meditation - yoga - retreates.
- 25 Home Exchanges