I want to move to italy for 1 year but i cant seem to find flats online that arent holiday accomidation, as most of them are either weekly pay or nightly and 5 night max , i need to find somewhere to stay for 1 year i dotn know how to do this and was wondering if someone would be able to help me i want to start planning for this for next year sometime and wouldnt be able to afford £1000 a month on a appartment, i will be travelling on my own, if anyone could help that would be great.
Moving to italy finding an appartment
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Car Rental in US with Travel to Canada
- 2 quiet getaways for older women
- 3 HOW MUCH MONEY TO ESTIMATE FOR MEALS
- 4 All purpose soap
- 5 Car Rentals and dropping at another destination
- 6 Expedia Flight+Hotel
- 7 Ideas for 40th Birthday
- 8 Where to travel?
- 9 How should I prepafe myself?
- 10 Travel Books for Kids?
- 11 never fly LIAT
- 12 Andrews FCU card and Car Rental CDW
- 13 Money belts, neck wallets, etc.
- 14 1-month trip idea for 3 guys in their 20s in June-July?
- 15 trip ideas in May...
- 16 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 17 Currency exchange, the best deal?
- 18 finding last minute packages
- 19 What is Meningitis? And does it require to travel to Saudia Arabia?
- 20 My Dream Trip Itinerary - What Do You Think?
- 21 Traditional Afternoon Tea, Best Fish and Chips in London
- 22 Best adventure/trek holiday ideas
- 23 What book should I read?
- 24 Does anyone else travel with bed sheets
- 25 Road trip in Italy