I want to move to italy for 1 year but i cant seem to find flats online that arent holiday accomidation, as most of them are either weekly pay or nightly and 5 night max , i need to find somewhere to stay for 1 year i dotn know how to do this and was wondering if someone would be able to help me i want to start planning for this for next year sometime and wouldnt be able to afford £1000 a month on a appartment, i will be travelling on my own, if anyone could help that would be great.
Moving to italy finding an appartment
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Anniversary trip
- 2 Air B&B
- 3 Discounted luggage websites
- 4 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 5 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 6 Crossing Borders
- 7 Help? Where to go with an 18 year old boy?
- 8 Need Help: Winter US/Carrib Vacation Ideas
- 9 RDIF Security Bags/Wallets
- 10 Traveling long haul for the first time
- 11 Light weight Luggage
- 12 Carry-on Luggage
- 13 Traveling with a smartphone
- 14 Which place would you like to travel ?
- 15 Transferring on an international flight
- 16 Accessing online banking while in Europe
- 17 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 18 AutoSlash and Hotel Tonight - Your Reviews
- 19 Thanksgiving week trip
- 20 Is there a company or website that compares SIM cards?
- 21 Around the World Ticket/Trips
- 22 Hotel bidding site recommendations.
- 23 Thrifty OHare parking
- 24 Saving money travelling the world
- 25 Family Holiday in Turkey-with three kids aged 12,10 & 7