I want to move to italy for 1 year but i cant seem to find flats online that arent holiday accomidation, as most of them are either weekly pay or nightly and 5 night max , i need to find somewhere to stay for 1 year i dotn know how to do this and was wondering if someone would be able to help me i want to start planning for this for next year sometime and wouldnt be able to afford £1000 a month on a appartment, i will be travelling on my own, if anyone could help that would be great.
Moving to italy finding an appartment
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 The Ins And Beyond Weatherproofing Your Tent
- 2 Travel Tote to attach to rolling bag
- 3 Help finding a lifestyle resort
- 4 how to add my photo to my passport renewal application?
- 5 Hawaii or Rio for solo single male travel
- 6 Travel SIMs
- 7 An Introduction to new member
- 8 Priceline.com "Best Price guaranteed"scam
- 9 Travelling in June
- 10 Travel with 13 yr old nephew - need help on where please!
- 11 Friends Seeking Advice
- 12 Barclaycard Arrival MC chip & pin useless in Italy
- 13 Anyone have suggestion for best tablet to use when traveling? under $300
- 14 25th wedding anniv travel
- 15 $950,000 travel insurance mistake
- 16 Best places to start...
- 17 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 18 Need packing tips: 24 days in Japan
- 19 two months away and mold problems.
- 20 Need suggestions for solo trip (2-3 weeks, next May)
- 21 French gastronomy
- 22 Noise Cancelling Headphones
- 23 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 24 Looking for a hat to wear in the rainforest
- 25 NEED URGENT DESTINATION ADVICE!