I want to move to italy for 1 year but i cant seem to find flats online that arent holiday accomidation, as most of them are either weekly pay or nightly and 5 night max , i need to find somewhere to stay for 1 year i dotn know how to do this and was wondering if someone would be able to help me i want to start planning for this for next year sometime and wouldnt be able to afford £1000 a month on a appartment, i will be travelling on my own, if anyone could help that would be great.
Moving to italy finding an appartment
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 2 The "credit card" of the future is here! (Almost.)
- 3 Website to map your trips?
- 4 Best places to give a travel talk / slide show in NYC?
- 5 Recommendations for Light-Weight, 4-Wheel, 22-in. Roll On.
- 6 Packing vitamins. Customs?
- 7 Best places to start...
- 8 Where would you go if you were us?
- 9 Winter Sunshine
- 10 Friends Seeking Advice
- 11 French gastronomy
- 12 What's the best accommodation comparison site?
- 13 Where in the World Should We Go?
- 14 Travel health insurance
- 15 Private Guides - Cost question
- 16 What's stopping you from traveling more?
- 17 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 18 Rome and amalfi coast
- 19 Around the World Ticket/Trips
- 20 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 21 Where to go on multi-gen trip in Apr 2015 with2 & 6 year olds?
- 22 Travel Agency Review for Trip to Spain
- 23 Phone service
- 24 want suggestion for honeymoon tour place
- 25 Home security while traveling?