Hey. I joined these forums specifically to ask this question: What is the most exotic place that one can go. I am adventurous, and am looking for something that will be an amazing experience. I am used to roughing it and while I love cities, this place has to be excluded from most of the world. Maybe someplace that you know, but would never go because it is dangerous. I want there to be a risk, I want it to be demanding, and I want it to be essentially the ultimate adventure before I settle down. Ideally, the only people around will be locals. No tourists or anything. It should be something that very few people have ever done. Any ideas?
Most Exotic and Adventurous Trip Possible
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 All purpose soap
- 2 Expedia Flight+Hotel
- 3 1-month trip idea for 3 guys in their 20s in June-July?
- 4 quiet getaways for older women
- 5 trip ideas in May...
- 6 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 7 Money belts, neck wallets, etc.
- 8 Currency exchange, the best deal?
- 9 never fly LIAT
- 10 finding last minute packages
- 11 Travel Books for Kids?
- 12 What is Meningitis? And does it require to travel to Saudia Arabia?
- 13 My Dream Trip Itinerary - What Do You Think?
- 14 Andrews FCU card and Car Rental CDW
- 15 Traditional Afternoon Tea, Best Fish and Chips in London
- 16 Best adventure/trek holiday ideas
- 17 What book should I read?
- 18 Does anyone else travel with bed sheets
- 19 Road trip in Italy
- 20 Hostel suggestions
- 21 Help planning vacation to Vancouver, Seattle & San Juan islands
- 22 Haroon Mahmood - Need Idea & Tips For Travel Italy
- 23 Summer Teaching Jobs Abroad
- 24 Where to travel?
- 25 Scotland