Hey. I joined these forums specifically to ask this question: What is the most exotic place that one can go. I am adventurous, and am looking for something that will be an amazing experience. I am used to roughing it and while I love cities, this place has to be excluded from most of the world. Maybe someplace that you know, but would never go because it is dangerous. I want there to be a risk, I want it to be demanding, and I want it to be essentially the ultimate adventure before I settle down. Ideally, the only people around will be locals. No tourists or anything. It should be something that very few people have ever done. Any ideas?
Most Exotic and Adventurous Trip Possible
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Air B&B
- 2 Online Visas
- 3 Traveling with a smartphone
- 4 Anniversary trip
- 5 Learning vacations
- 6 Discounted luggage websites
- 7 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 8 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 9 Crossing Borders
- 10 Help? Where to go with an 18 year old boy?
- 11 Need Help: Winter US/Carrib Vacation Ideas
- 12 RDIF Security Bags/Wallets
- 13 Traveling long haul for the first time
- 14 Light weight Luggage
- 15 Carry-on Luggage
- 16 Which place would you like to travel ?
- 17 Transferring on an international flight
- 18 Accessing online banking while in Europe
- 19 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 20 AutoSlash and Hotel Tonight - Your Reviews
- 21 Thanksgiving week trip
- 22 Is there a company or website that compares SIM cards?
- 23 Around the World Ticket/Trips
- 24 Hotel bidding site recommendations.
- 25 Thrifty OHare parking