Hey. I joined these forums specifically to ask this question: What is the most exotic place that one can go. I am adventurous, and am looking for something that will be an amazing experience. I am used to roughing it and while I love cities, this place has to be excluded from most of the world. Maybe someplace that you know, but would never go because it is dangerous. I want there to be a risk, I want it to be demanding, and I want it to be essentially the ultimate adventure before I settle down. Ideally, the only people around will be locals. No tourists or anything. It should be something that very few people have ever done. Any ideas?
Most Exotic and Adventurous Trip Possible
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Jacket with pockets
- 2 What are the best wlking shoes for in city travel?
- 3 Travel pants for women - advice needed for Europe trip (soon!)
- 4 2 Week Trip for Newleywed's - Adventure and Beach
- 5 Visa expiration and re entry
- 6 Trip suggestions for 3-5 day vacation from New Orleans?
- 7 Dual time zone watches
- 8 Rovia booking engine
- 9 Packing Help - What to take
- 10 Places to travel in June or July
- 11 Your Top 5 travel iPad Apps
- 12 Escorted Travel Agency?
- 13 30th Birthday Girls Trip
- 14 Website for good hotel rates?
- 15 Famous Places to Visit in Paris?
- 16 What color nail polish in France
- 17 Travel Clothing
- 18 advance single 1st class rail travel with virgin trains
- 19 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 20 Where to go - Mexico, Dominican Republic, Cuba or Cape Verde???
- 21 Looking for travel app (iOS) to map my custom walking tour...
- 22 AVIS' car rental Dirty Tricks
- 23 Getting a Second Passport
- 24 Priceline.com "Best Price guaranteed"scam
- 25 Suggestions for a trip?