For an upcoming trip to India with my new Canon digital Rebel xt camera, I am trying to decide which is better, take about 3 gigs of cf cards or get a portable storage device. I would be spending about the same amount of money. Carrying the cards would seem to be easier than keeping up with another electronic device, but on the otherhand, I could supposedly take unlimited numbers of photos. This is my first digital camera, so I have a lot to learn!
more cf cards or portable storage device?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Europe Trip Itinerary Check
- 2 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 3 What are the best wlking shoes for in city travel?
- 4 Travel pants for women - advice needed for Europe trip (soon!)
- 5 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 6 Delices & Gourmandises
- 7 Prepaid debit cards in Brazil
- 8 Packing Help - What to take
- 9 Amsterdam to Normandy
- 10 Places to travel in June or July
- 11 Visa expiration and re entry
- 12 Driving trip from Vancouver to Rockies in June
- 13 Rovia booking engine
- 14 Jacket with pockets
- 15 2 Week Trip for Newleywed's - Adventure and Beach
- 16 Your Top 5 travel iPad Apps
- 17 Trip suggestions for 3-5 day vacation from New Orleans?
- 18 Dual time zone watches
- 19 Escorted Travel Agency?
- 20 30th Birthday Girls Trip
- 21 Website for good hotel rates?
- 22 Famous Places to Visit in Paris?
- 23 What color nail polish in France
- 24 Travel Clothing
- 25 advance single 1st class rail travel with virgin trains