I've been researching language schools in Montpellier and I have found that the choices are numerous and I'm at a lost to pick the right one. I'm looking for a school that has a solid group of French teachers and perhaps some culinary courses as well. So far, I really like the Institut Culturel Francais' APRE program because it looks like they have a team of specialized language teachers. I'm also looking at the Accent Francais and IMEF programs because they offer cooking classes. Has anyone studied in Montpellier? Any words of wisdosm? Which schools have the most qualified professors? Which school has the best cultural, culinary program? Thanks.
Montpellier Language School
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Packing Help - What to take
- 2 Jacket with pockets
- 3 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 4 Visa expiration and re entry
- 5 Travel pants for women - advice needed for Europe trip (soon!)
- 6 2 Week Trip for Newleywed's - Adventure and Beach
- 7 Your Top 5 travel iPad Apps
- 8 What are the best wlking shoes for in city travel?
- 9 Trip suggestions for 3-5 day vacation from New Orleans?
- 10 Dual time zone watches
- 11 Rovia booking engine
- 12 Places to travel in June or July
- 13 Escorted Travel Agency?
- 14 30th Birthday Girls Trip
- 15 Website for good hotel rates?
- 16 Famous Places to Visit in Paris?
- 17 What color nail polish in France
- 18 Travel Clothing
- 19 advance single 1st class rail travel with virgin trains
- 20 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 21 Where to go - Mexico, Dominican Republic, Cuba or Cape Verde???
- 22 Looking for travel app (iOS) to map my custom walking tour...
- 23 AVIS' car rental Dirty Tricks
- 24 Getting a Second Passport
- 25 Priceline.com "Best Price guaranteed"scam