I've been researching language schools in Montpellier and I have found that the choices are numerous and I'm at a lost to pick the right one. I'm looking for a school that has a solid group of French teachers and perhaps some culinary courses as well. So far, I really like the Institut Culturel Francais' APRE program because it looks like they have a team of specialized language teachers. I'm also looking at the Accent Francais and IMEF programs because they offer cooking classes. Has anyone studied in Montpellier? Any words of wisdosm? Which schools have the most qualified professors? Which school has the best cultural, culinary program? Thanks.
Montpellier Language School
View all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Home security while traveling
- 2 Is going to Cape Town for holiday really worth it?
- 3 Suggestions for Spain & Portugal
- 4 Which Travel Bag
- 5 Does anyone else travel with bed sheets
- 6 2016 honeymoon! Need advice!
- 7 Tell Us Your Favorite Travel Experiences
- 8 Your Best Travel Tips
- 9 Ideas for 3-generation family vacation
- 10 europe In January
- 11 First Time Solo from Singapore
- 12 Driving from Geneva to Milan in February
- 13 Where to go on Christmas?
- 14 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - Honeymoon
- 15 French Visa Appointment at NYC Consulate
- 16 Honeymoon: fiancee not as adventurous. Need ideas. HELP!
- 17 9-10 day trip to Southern Spain in February
- 18 Holiday Travel Plans
- 19 Looking for reviews of Great Value Vacations
- 20 Purchasing a flight with someone else's frequent flyer points
- 21 Which Hotel is near to Northern arizona university, Flagstaff
- 22 Help with honeymoon destination
- 23 places to stop and stretch.
- 24 Travel with or without kids ?
- 25 7 days European trip with kids- suggestions needed