I've been researching language schools in Montpellier and I have found that the choices are numerous and I'm at a lost to pick the right one. I'm looking for a school that has a solid group of French teachers and perhaps some culinary courses as well. So far, I really like the Institut Culturel Francais' APRE program because it looks like they have a team of specialized language teachers. I'm also looking at the Accent Francais and IMEF programs because they offer cooking classes. Has anyone studied in Montpellier? Any words of wisdosm? Which schools have the most qualified professors? Which school has the best cultural, culinary program? Thanks.
Montpellier Language School
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Holiday Wish List for Vacation Rental Owners
- 2 Travel Tote to attach to rolling bag
- 3 Moving from DC to Texas
- 4 Plan Vacation to Destin, Florida
- 5 Help finding a lifestyle resort
- 6 how to add my photo to my passport renewal application?
- 7 Hawaii or Rio for solo single male travel
- 8 Travel SIMs
- 9 An Introduction to new member
- 10 Priceline.com "Best Price guaranteed"scam
- 11 Travelling in June
- 12 Travel with 13 yr old nephew - need help on where please!
- 13 Friends Seeking Advice
- 14 Barclaycard Arrival MC chip & pin useless in Italy
- 15 Anyone have suggestion for best tablet to use when traveling? under $300
- 16 25th wedding anniv travel
- 17 $950,000 travel insurance mistake
- 18 Best places to start...
- 19 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 20 Need packing tips: 24 days in Japan
- 21 two months away and mold problems.
- 22 Need suggestions for solo trip (2-3 weeks, next May)
- 23 French gastronomy
- 24 Noise Cancelling Headphones
- 25 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane