I've been researching language schools in Montpellier and I have found that the choices are numerous and I'm at a lost to pick the right one. I'm looking for a school that has a solid group of French teachers and perhaps some culinary courses as well. So far, I really like the Institut Culturel Francais' APRE program because it looks like they have a team of specialized language teachers. I'm also looking at the Accent Francais and IMEF programs because they offer cooking classes. Has anyone studied in Montpellier? Any words of wisdosm? Which schools have the most qualified professors? Which school has the best cultural, culinary program? Thanks.
Montpellier Language School
- 1 Bohol Resorts
- 2 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 3 LADIES: FAVORITE UNDER SEAT PERSONAL BAG AND WHAT TO PACK IN IT?
- 4 Italy, Greece and turkey holiday
- 5 Scottevest jacket product quality issues
- 6 Sardinia, Italy
- 7 Vacation Destination
- 8 Packing list - 6 months with carry-on only
- 9 traveling with fifteen year old grandson
- 10 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 11 train tickets for italy
- 12 iPad use on long flights
- 13 Shoe Trouble
- 14 Good article on shoes for travel
- 15 Rose Bowl Parade
- 16 Single Senior Citizen travel
- 17 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 18 Buying SNCF tickets
- 19 5 week opportunity to travel - any tips where?
- 20 Changes in Travel Insurance: deductible
- 21 How to avoid delays at US border?
- 22 meditation - yoga - retreates.
- 23 Home Exchanges
- 24 Comparison of Budget Booking Sites
- 25 Where to go in August?