I've been researching language schools in Montpellier and I have found that the choices are numerous and I'm at a lost to pick the right one. I'm looking for a school that has a solid group of French teachers and perhaps some culinary courses as well. So far, I really like the Institut Culturel Francais' APRE program because it looks like they have a team of specialized language teachers. I'm also looking at the Accent Francais and IMEF programs because they offer cooking classes. Has anyone studied in Montpellier? Any words of wisdosm? Which schools have the most qualified professors? Which school has the best cultural, culinary program? Thanks.
Montpellier Language School
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Honeymoon
- 2 Are these shoes too American looking?
- 3 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 4 Where to go over New Years?
- 5 Most Exotic and Adventurous Trip Possible
- 6 Help finding a beach resort w/ nightlife for a young couple!
- 7 my travel ignorance
- 8 Your favorite USA car rental company
- 9 Your Best Travel Tips
- 10 Northern Lights
- 11 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 12 Road trip along the east coast with tween & teen
- 13 First Trip To Japan and South Korea Solo!
- 14 Travel Insurance or not
- 15 Duffel size needed for 33lb limit
- 16 Economy PLus on United to China
- 17 Down or synthetic sleeping bag?
- 18 Light weight Luggage
- 19 3 weeks backpacking around Europe, how to call home?
- 20 Online Booking Agency- which one to use?
- 21 Teaching Abroad with Expiring Passport
- 22 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 23 Favorite airline and hotel booking sites
- 24 Seeking Family All-Inclusive Advice
- 25 Relaxing September Getaway: Scenic Destination with Outdoor Activities