We (husband and 3 kids -9,10,11) spend a month away every summer and need some ideas for this summer! Two years ago we did Hawaii (Maui and Big Island) and last summer we did St. John. Dates are flexible: Early June - Mid/late July. We like warm and adventure. Our budget is $10,000 - $15,000. Any ideas? We prefer to rent homes or villas. Safety is a top priority wherever we land!
Month long summer trip ideas
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Honeymoon
- 2 Help finding a beach resort w/ nightlife for a young couple!
- 3 Are these shoes too American looking?
- 4 Where to go over New Years?
- 5 my travel ignorance
- 6 Your favorite USA car rental company
- 7 Your Best Travel Tips
- 8 Northern Lights
- 9 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 10 Road trip along the east coast with tween & teen
- 11 First Trip To Japan and South Korea Solo!
- 12 Travel Insurance or not
- 13 Duffel size needed for 33lb limit
- 14 Economy PLus on United to China
- 15 Down or synthetic sleeping bag?
- 16 Light weight Luggage
- 17 3 weeks backpacking around Europe, how to call home?
- 18 Online Booking Agency- which one to use?
- 19 Teaching Abroad with Expiring Passport
- 20 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 21 Favorite airline and hotel booking sites
- 22 Seeking Family All-Inclusive Advice
- 23 Relaxing September Getaway: Scenic Destination with Outdoor Activities
- 24 transportation from Rome airport to Siena
- 25 Ideas for a family trip