We (husband and 3 kids -9,10,11) spend a month away every summer and need some ideas for this summer! Two years ago we did Hawaii (Maui and Big Island) and last summer we did St. John. Dates are flexible: Early June - Mid/late July. We like warm and adventure. Our budget is $10,000 - $15,000. Any ideas? We prefer to rent homes or villas. Safety is a top priority wherever we land!
Month long summer trip ideas
- 1 People Who HAVE To Talk to Strangers When Traveling
- 2 planning a year as a Gypsy
- 3 Honeymoon Ideas
- 4 Alone or alone in a group
- 5 where to spend 50th birthday with family in late december?
- 6 What would you like from a travel agency?
- 7 How to avoid delays at US border?
- 8 Gear lost from room; what to do
- 9 Overseas Adventure Travel OAT
- 10 winter in myrtle beach, sc
- 11 iPad use on long flights
- 12 Mobile Devices for Overseas
- 13 Seeking easy and secluded beach vaca - help!
- 14 Money exchange
- 15 Travel Insurance
- 16 How do you "organize" your trip ideas?
- 17 Car rental
- 18 Car Rental
- 19 Destination for honeymoon in early December
- 20 lowest pass altitude acoss country
- 21 Chip N Pin Cards
- 22 Best Waterproof Camera?
- 23 Monarch butterfly
- 24 the lounge
- 25 Travel Insurance for 21 day trip to Australia and New Zealand