I am looking for ideas on where to take my 16 yo son for 7-10 days in February. He is most interested in ancient history so I thought Italy or GB, but not sure how cold it will be. Fun warm places also a possibility, with hiking/biking/outdoor activities. And good local inexpensive food, too. Any ideas?
Mom and teen son February ideas
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Are these shoes too American looking?
- 2 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 3 Where to go over New Years?
- 4 Most Exotic and Adventurous Trip Possible
- 5 Honeymoon
- 6 Help finding a beach resort w/ nightlife for a young couple!
- 7 my travel ignorance
- 8 Your favorite USA car rental company
- 9 Your Best Travel Tips
- 10 Northern Lights
- 11 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 12 Road trip along the east coast with tween & teen
- 13 First Trip To Japan and South Korea Solo!
- 14 Travel Insurance or not
- 15 Duffel size needed for 33lb limit
- 16 Economy PLus on United to China
- 17 Down or synthetic sleeping bag?
- 18 Light weight Luggage
- 19 3 weeks backpacking around Europe, how to call home?
- 20 Online Booking Agency- which one to use?
- 21 Teaching Abroad with Expiring Passport
- 22 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 23 Favorite airline and hotel booking sites
- 24 Seeking Family All-Inclusive Advice
- 25 Relaxing September Getaway: Scenic Destination with Outdoor Activities