My plan is to go from Miami to Montreal and then, by car, go to Boston. I think it would be better to rent a car in USA, the shortest town from Montreal, and then go to Montreal and take back the car in boston. Any idea how to do that?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 What's the most expensive country you have been to?
- 2 Travel towel?
- 3 Trip from Lecce, Italy to Pescara, Abruzzo.
- 4 Cross Country Greyhound Trip
- 5 Tips for tour guides on a week or longer trip
- 6 Traving to Barcelona Spain
- 7 Fan 220v or dual volt for travel
- 8 Las Vegas to page the Grand Canyon to Phoenix
- 9 Train ride from Florida to Alaska
- 10 Do any of you have Away luggage?
- 11 Favorite budget travel items?
- 12 One way to and one way back home?
- 13 Irish Pubs and other Fun Things
- 14 Holiday ideas urgently needed for mother and daughter holiday
- 15 Connection Time for Dulles
- 16 Ideas for road trip, South Florida up to Charleston, SC
- 17 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 18 Solo travel in Europe as a 18 year old female
- 19 Road trip Houston to Creede Colorado
- 20 9 days trip start from Turin, Italy
- 21 Fort Lauderdale to New York
- 22 4hrs layover at miami international airport enough?
- 23 Fliip Key vs VRBO
- 24 Question about USD Value in Other Countrues
- 25 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring