I am a big fan of nylon travel/hiking style pants - lightweight and easy to pack. I am an average-Jane size, so I can get these anywhere. My handsome hubby, though, is 6 feet 7 inches tall - 36" inseam. Everywhere I've looked online assumes that all men have a 32" inseam. We are going to Europe this fall for 3 weeks, and he really would love to find these pants (Royal Robbins or Patagonia, for example) in his size. Anyone know where we should look?
Men's tall size nylon travel pants
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Travel and technology!
- 2 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 3 Money belts, neck wallets, etc.
- 4 All purpose soap
- 5 never fly LIAT
- 6 quiet getaways for older women
- 7 finding last minute packages
- 8 Travel Books for Kids?
- 9 Currency exchange, the best deal?
- 10 1-month trip idea for 3 guys in their 20s in June-July?
- 11 What is Meningitis? And does it require to travel to Saudia Arabia?
- 12 My Dream Trip Itinerary - What Do You Think?
- 13 Andrews FCU card and Car Rental CDW
- 14 Traditional Afternoon Tea, Best Fish and Chips in London
- 15 Best adventure/trek holiday ideas
- 16 What book should I read?
- 17 Does anyone else travel with bed sheets
- 18 Road trip in Italy
- 19 Hostel suggestions
- 20 Help planning vacation to Vancouver, Seattle & San Juan islands
- 21 Haroon Mahmood - Need Idea & Tips For Travel Italy
- 22 Summer Teaching Jobs Abroad
- 23 Where to travel?
- 24 Scotland
- 25 What's stopping you from traveling more?