I am a big fan of nylon travel/hiking style pants - lightweight and easy to pack. I am an average-Jane size, so I can get these anywhere. My handsome hubby, though, is 6 feet 7 inches tall - 36" inseam. Everywhere I've looked online assumes that all men have a 32" inseam. We are going to Europe this fall for 3 weeks, and he really would love to find these pants (Royal Robbins or Patagonia, for example) in his size. Anyone know where we should look?
Men's tall size nylon travel pants
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Traveling solo for first time? I'm a teenager
- 2 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 3 Traveling long haul for the first time
- 4 Mailing travel gifts from abroad
- 5 First Time Going to Europe - Ideas?
- 6 New York, Vegas or the Carribean
- 7 my travel ignorance
- 8 40th Birthday Trip
- 9 A Killer Whale Spectacle in Nice
- 10 Vacation with 1 year old?
- 11 Where to go in February/March
- 12 mid December honeymoon in Europe
- 13 Waterproof spray
- 14 https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/JBCJJHY
- 15 Honeymoon
- 16 Are these shoes too American looking?
- 17 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 18 Where to go over New Years?
- 19 Most Exotic and Adventurous Trip Possible
- 20 Help finding a beach resort w/ nightlife for a young couple!
- 21 Your favorite USA car rental company
- 22 Your Best Travel Tips
- 23 Northern Lights
- 24 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 25 Road trip along the east coast with tween & teen