I am a big fan of nylon travel/hiking style pants - lightweight and easy to pack. I am an average-Jane size, so I can get these anywhere. My handsome hubby, though, is 6 feet 7 inches tall - 36" inseam. Everywhere I've looked online assumes that all men have a 32" inseam. We are going to Europe this fall for 3 weeks, and he really would love to find these pants (Royal Robbins or Patagonia, for example) in his size. Anyone know where we should look?
Men's tall size nylon travel pants
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 What's stopping you from traveling more?
- 2 Phone service
- 3 Where to go on multi-gen trip in Apr 2015 with2 & 6 year olds?
- 4 Home security while traveling?
- 5 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 6 Want suggestion for Diwali tour place
- 7 US $ or local currency when booking hotel online?
- 8 Recommendations for Light-Weight, 4-Wheel, 22-in. Roll On.
- 9 Fall Road Trip
- 10 December 3 Week Vacation
- 11 San Francisco or San Diego
- 12 Luggage Help: Need a Luggage or Duffel at least 31" x 23" (78 x 57cm)
- 13 Home Exchanges
- 14 Noise Cancelling Headphones
- 15 Groupon Cancellation/Transfer Option
- 16 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 17 6 weeks in the Americas during December
- 18 Shoes for round the world trip - suitable for hiking and running?
- 19 Scammers on Airbnb site
- 20 India food Tours
- 21 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 22 VPN? Witopia? If so, which?
- 23 Looking for reviews of Great Value Vacations
- 24 Going to Costa Rica
- 25 Air B&B