I am a big fan of nylon travel/hiking style pants - lightweight and easy to pack. I am an average-Jane size, so I can get these anywhere. My handsome hubby, though, is 6 feet 7 inches tall - 36" inseam. Everywhere I've looked online assumes that all men have a 32" inseam. We are going to Europe this fall for 3 weeks, and he really would love to find these pants (Royal Robbins or Patagonia, for example) in his size. Anyone know where we should look?
Men's tall size nylon travel pants
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 2 Honeymoon
- 3 Help finding a beach resort w/ nightlife for a young couple!
- 4 Are these shoes too American looking?
- 5 Where to go over New Years?
- 6 my travel ignorance
- 7 Your favorite USA car rental company
- 8 Your Best Travel Tips
- 9 Northern Lights
- 10 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 11 Road trip along the east coast with tween & teen
- 12 First Trip To Japan and South Korea Solo!
- 13 Travel Insurance or not
- 14 Duffel size needed for 33lb limit
- 15 Economy PLus on United to China
- 16 Down or synthetic sleeping bag?
- 17 Light weight Luggage
- 18 3 weeks backpacking around Europe, how to call home?
- 19 Online Booking Agency- which one to use?
- 20 Teaching Abroad with Expiring Passport
- 21 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 22 Favorite airline and hotel booking sites
- 23 Seeking Family All-Inclusive Advice
- 24 Relaxing September Getaway: Scenic Destination with Outdoor Activities
- 25 transportation from Rome airport to Siena