I am a big fan of nylon travel/hiking style pants - lightweight and easy to pack. I am an average-Jane size, so I can get these anywhere. My handsome hubby, though, is 6 feet 7 inches tall - 36" inseam. Everywhere I've looked online assumes that all men have a 32" inseam. We are going to Europe this fall for 3 weeks, and he really would love to find these pants (Royal Robbins or Patagonia, for example) in his size. Anyone know where we should look?
Men's tall size nylon travel pants
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Will pollution wreck my Beijing dreams ?
- 2 Torn between Trips
- 3 Why Are B&B's So Overrated?
- 4 Beer Prices Around the World!
- 5 Carrying a smartphone
- 6 Solo female June traveler looking for trip ideas/advice
- 7 Health insurance for one month visit to USA
- 8 Keeping yourself safe while abroad
- 9 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 10 40th birthday trip with my husband
- 11 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 12 Money belts, neck wallets, etc.
- 13 Saying hello to all the disc golf playing travelers!
- 14 50th birthday in January destination
- 15 Where in the world to go in December by myself for 5 days? Select Cities.
- 16 Banks that do not charge foreign ATM fees
- 17 Discounted luggage websites
- 18 Wannabe female solo traveler seeking reassurance
- 19 Bad recommendation on Super shuttle Paris
- 20 Advice about a cycling holiday
- 21 Best Time to Purchase Flights
- 22 22 hours layover in London Heathrow
- 23 Groupon Getaways
- 24 Rain Boots
- 25 Travel Books for Kids?