I am a big fan of nylon travel/hiking style pants - lightweight and easy to pack. I am an average-Jane size, so I can get these anywhere. My handsome hubby, though, is 6 feet 7 inches tall - 36" inseam. Everywhere I've looked online assumes that all men have a 32" inseam. We are going to Europe this fall for 3 weeks, and he really would love to find these pants (Royal Robbins or Patagonia, for example) in his size. Anyone know where we should look?
Men's tall size nylon travel pants
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Going to Costa Rica
- 2 Noise Cancelling Headphones
- 3 Looking for reviews of Great Value Vacations
- 4 India food Tours
- 5 Thanksgiving week trip
- 6 VPN? Witopia? If so, which?
- 7 Air B&B
- 8 Single supplements
- 9 Has anyone used Autoslash?
- 10 Discounted luggage websites
- 11 Should I book through Luxury Link?
- 12 Could I fit all this into a 3 week road trip?
- 13 Travel eruope early November this year
- 14 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 15 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 16 Traveling long haul for the first time
- 17 Where would you go if you were us?
- 18 Anniversary trip
- 19 Shoes for round the world trip - suitable for hiking and running?
- 20 Help? Where to go with an 18 year old boy?
- 21 A Killer Whale Spectacle in Nice
- 22 Online Visas
- 23 Traveling with a smartphone
- 24 Learning vacations
- 25 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)