I need suggestions, I have been on line and looking at different places for a retreat.
I would love to go sooner, but thinking I wont be able to go until maybe November... I am looking at a retreat, for yoga, mental health, meditation, relaxing, ruins (maybe the myans).
1. I have one week. (maybe two weekends)
2. I am a beginner Yoga even tho I have been doing it for years.
3. I am not a vegitrain but dont mind giving it up for a week.
4. I like adventure but cant climb high, steep.
5. I do not want to sleep in a tent. I would want a bathroom in my room, or at least a shared bathroom.
6. I would go myself.
7. I would be coming from NYC.
I think that is enough info- If not please let me know.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Family of 3-month long trip
- 2 US (Road or Air) Trip Ideas for December
- 3 Ideas for a Christmas Trip
- 4 What makes flying first class worth it?
- 5 Credit Card Travel Protection insurance - did anyone used it?
- 6 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 7 Travel Tips in the Philippines
- 8 Ask for advices for 10 days trip in Southeast Asia
- 9 What is the most important stuff when you are travelling?
- 10 Mishap and Adventure studying English in Malta
- 11 7-10 day trip ideas with kid/teen
- 12 suggestions about noise cancelling earphone
- 13 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 14 Early trip planning
- 15 Something different for family of 6
- 16 Amtrak's AutoTrain - yes or no?
- 17 Best site for last minute travel packages?
- 18 Europe or Asia??? Best Honeymoon destination in February
- 19 Help for my wife's 40th with her best friends
- 20 Where oh where are we going to go?
- 21 Late December, early January travel
- 22 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 23 Is it necessary to learn native language of the country, where travelling?
- 24 Nice, France
- 25 Finding deals based on departure location