I need suggestions, I have been on line and looking at different places for a retreat.
I would love to go sooner, but thinking I wont be able to go until maybe November... I am looking at a retreat, for yoga, mental health, meditation, relaxing, ruins (maybe the myans).
1. I have one week. (maybe two weekends)
2. I am a beginner Yoga even tho I have been doing it for years.
3. I am not a vegitrain but dont mind giving it up for a week.
4. I like adventure but cant climb high, steep.
5. I do not want to sleep in a tent. I would want a bathroom in my room, or at least a shared bathroom.
6. I would go myself.
7. I would be coming from NYC.
I think that is enough info- If not please let me know.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 http://maleenhancement24.com/thunder-rock-male-enhancement/
- 2 7 days from Madrid to Barcelona
- 3 Sailboat charter through the British Virgin Islands
- 4 New England Fall Foliage
- 5 Driving up the coast from L to San Fran
- 6 Travel on a $2000 Budget
- 7 House/Pet Sitting travel
- 8 regain air ticket cost from travel insurance company
- 9 A week to go somewhere
- 10 What is the most important stuff when you are travelling?
- 11 Driving in Ireland
- 12 Nikon Coolpix L830angle camera - alternatives?
- 13 LAX to Dodger Stadium
- 14 Carrying your passport
- 15 Travel Escort idea
- 16 Road trip or Train
- 17 Singapore or Disneyland Paris
- 18 Ideal Trip!
- 19 Daughter's Tour to korea
- 20 Inexpensive travel from Gothenburg or Copenhagen
- 21 Does anyone else travel with bed sheets
- 22 Packing advice for fall trip to Europe
- 23 Where to go for short visit?
- 24 Help for my wife's 40th with her best friends
- 25 Lipault luggage durability