I need suggestions, I have been on line and looking at different places for a retreat.
I would love to go sooner, but thinking I wont be able to go until maybe November... I am looking at a retreat, for yoga, mental health, meditation, relaxing, ruins (maybe the myans).
1. I have one week. (maybe two weekends)
2. I am a beginner Yoga even tho I have been doing it for years.
3. I am not a vegitrain but dont mind giving it up for a week.
4. I like adventure but cant climb high, steep.
5. I do not want to sleep in a tent. I would want a bathroom in my room, or at least a shared bathroom.
6. I would go myself.
7. I would be coming from NYC.
I think that is enough info- If not please let me know.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 destination help
- 2 Norway in November
- 3 3 kids under 5 - where to go from Cali
- 4 No bag policy at Pearl Harbor
- 5 How to Avoid Pickpockets in Paris
- 6 Road Trip with kids LosAngeles to Nashville
- 7 Around the World - 6 months, more land and less planes
- 8 Time for Terminal 4 to 5
- 9 Schengen visa
- 10 Beach honeymoon in mid-September?
- 11 What do you look for in a hotel?
- 12 Do you use Yelp or Foursquare when traveling abroad?
- 13 Daypack Recommendation
- 14 Good backpack (lcabin luggage + daytrips)
- 15 greece to germany. doable?
- 16 a tablet for travelling...which one ?
- 17 Honeymoon in August. Beach. Where?
- 18 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 19 Road Trip, Little Rock AR to Austin TX
- 20 Which is a Better Route - I-80 or I-40
- 21 Travel Apps
- 22 WW2 Road Trip Through Germany
- 23 travel insurance
- 24 5 Best travel apps? (open)
- 25 Any must-have item for travelling?