I need suggestions, I have been on line and looking at different places for a retreat.
I would love to go sooner, but thinking I wont be able to go until maybe November... I am looking at a retreat, for yoga, mental health, meditation, relaxing, ruins (maybe the myans).
1. I have one week. (maybe two weekends)
2. I am a beginner Yoga even tho I have been doing it for years.
3. I am not a vegitrain but dont mind giving it up for a week.
4. I like adventure but cant climb high, steep.
5. I do not want to sleep in a tent. I would want a bathroom in my room, or at least a shared bathroom.
6. I would go myself.
7. I would be coming from NYC.
I think that is enough info- If not please let me know.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 for a best support Avast AntIvIrUs 18006817208^&*%s solving the problem
- 2 to travel or settle down?
- 3 Which type of car ?
- 4 Great Saint Bernard Pass / Lake Geneva / Northern Italy
- 5 garment travel organizer
- 6 Traveling Solo with 9 month old
- 7 What's your favourite beauty/grooming tip when travelling?
- 8 Newbie Using Whats App
- 9 replace my Nikon d90 by rx100 ?
- 10 Some tips when using Air BnB
- 11 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 12 Cape Town Ideas
- 13 Best Hostels
- 14 European chargers, Garmins & phones
- 15 best travel app (android or Apple)
- 16 Road Trip For Two
- 17 Estes Park to Lexington, KY
- 18 Copper Canyon
- 19 Travel through Expedia
- 20 Autoeurope car location...questions !
- 21 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 22 Round the World
- 23 Misleading third party websites
- 24 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 25 Travel ideas near spring break?