I need suggestions, I have been on line and looking at different places for a retreat.
I would love to go sooner, but thinking I wont be able to go until maybe November... I am looking at a retreat, for yoga, mental health, meditation, relaxing, ruins (maybe the myans).
1. I have one week. (maybe two weekends)
2. I am a beginner Yoga even tho I have been doing it for years.
3. I am not a vegitrain but dont mind giving it up for a week.
4. I like adventure but cant climb high, steep.
5. I do not want to sleep in a tent. I would want a bathroom in my room, or at least a shared bathroom.
6. I would go myself.
7. I would be coming from NYC.
I think that is enough info- If not please let me know.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Bob Dole hospitalized at Walter Reed
- 2 Cautionary tale about ATM use
- 3 Why Access to Services at Home should not affect your next trip
- 4 Where to go...April of 2018
- 5 California Zepher
- 6 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 7 Babymoon w/ toddler Fall Ideas (Zika)
- 8 6 day 5 night Honeymoon from US
- 9 Honeymoon ideas STAT
- 10 Looking for travel filmmakers to collaborate and travel together!
- 11 What's the most expensive country you have been to?
- 12 Airport robbery
- 13 Usefulness of a travel agent ?
- 14 New York City - Suite/Hotel
- 15 California Zepher (train)
- 16 Renewing a child's passport in 24 hours
- 17 Need Amalfi planning help
- 18 What's your favourite beauty/grooming tip when travelling?
- 19 Travel towel?
- 20 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 21 Trip from Lecce, Italy to Pescara, Abruzzo.
- 22 suggestions to travel the world for 450 Days
- 23 Early November Vacation Thoughts?
- 24 Nova Scotia & Cabot Trail
- 25 Road trip stops