I need suggestions, I have been on line and looking at different places for a retreat.
I would love to go sooner, but thinking I wont be able to go until maybe November... I am looking at a retreat, for yoga, mental health, meditation, relaxing, ruins (maybe the myans).
1. I have one week. (maybe two weekends)
2. I am a beginner Yoga even tho I have been doing it for years.
3. I am not a vegitrain but dont mind giving it up for a week.
4. I like adventure but cant climb high, steep.
5. I do not want to sleep in a tent. I would want a bathroom in my room, or at least a shared bathroom.
6. I would go myself.
7. I would be coming from NYC.
I think that is enough info- If not please let me know.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Paket Wisata Bromo
- 2 Bromo Tour Package
- 3 Bromo Tour Package
- 4 Tips for tour guides on a week or longer trip
- 5 Travel towel?
- 6 Train ride from Florida to Alaska
- 7 Do any of you have Away luggage?
- 8 Favorite budget travel items?
- 9 One way to and one way back home?
- 10 Irish Pubs and other Fun Things
- 11 Holiday ideas urgently needed for mother and daughter holiday
- 12 Connection Time for Dulles
- 13 What's the most expensive country you have been to?
- 14 Ideas for road trip, South Florida up to Charleston, SC
- 15 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 16 Solo travel in Europe as a 18 year old female
- 17 Road trip Houston to Creede Colorado
- 18 9 days trip start from Turin, Italy
- 19 Fort Lauderdale to New York
- 20 4hrs layover at miami international airport enough?
- 21 Fliip Key vs VRBO
- 22 Question about USD Value in Other Countrues
- 23 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 24 Budapest to Copenhagen trip ideas
- 25 What is the best Internet Service Provider in Cairo, Egypt?