I am flying into the above airport and need to get to the Mestre train station to catch train to Florence. What's the best method of getting from airport to train station - is there a shuttle of some sort?
Marco Pollo Airport in Venice
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Need packing tips: 24 days in Japan
- 2 10 Days of travel help!
- 3 Noise Cancelling Headphones
- 4 Winter Roadside Emergency Kit
- 5 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 6 $950,000 travel insurance mistake
- 7 Travel Agency Review for Trip to Spain
- 8 Does anyone have the Sparrow bag I read about in Sunday's LA Times?
- 9 NEED URGENT DESTINATION ADVICE!
- 10 What's stopping you from traveling more?
- 11 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 12 French gastronomy
- 13 Thailand, Laos, Cambodia
- 14 Looking for a hat to wear in the rainforest
- 15 Re-checking bag after a layover.
- 16 Best places to start...
- 17 25th wedding anniv travel
- 18 Where in the World Should We Go?
- 19 Friends Seeking Advice
- 20 December travel - where to go?
- 21 Travel health insurance
- 22 Apple Pay is here, and it's revolutionary!
- 23 India food Tours
- 24 Where would you go if you were us?
- 25 Home Exchanges