I am flying into the above airport and need to get to the Mestre train station to catch train to Florence. What's the best method of getting from airport to train station - is there a shuttle of some sort?
Marco Pollo Airport in Venice
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 40th Birthday Trip
- 2 https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/JBCJJHY
- 3 mid December honeymoon in Europe
- 4 First Time Going to Europe - Ideas?
- 5 Waterproof spray
- 6 Honeymoon
- 7 Are these shoes too American looking?
- 8 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 9 Where to go over New Years?
- 10 Most Exotic and Adventurous Trip Possible
- 11 Help finding a beach resort w/ nightlife for a young couple!
- 12 my travel ignorance
- 13 Your favorite USA car rental company
- 14 Your Best Travel Tips
- 15 Northern Lights
- 16 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 17 Road trip along the east coast with tween & teen
- 18 First Trip To Japan and South Korea Solo!
- 19 Travel Insurance or not
- 20 Duffel size needed for 33lb limit
- 21 Economy PLus on United to China
- 22 Down or synthetic sleeping bag?
- 23 Light weight Luggage
- 24 3 weeks backpacking around Europe, how to call home?
- 25 Online Booking Agency- which one to use?