I'm going to Portugal this year. Like most of the rest of Europe, the smaller hotels (generally) don't have coffee makers in the rooms, and I don't really want to spend 15 euros at breakfast each day just to get my coffee. So I've decided to sacrifice some valuable packing space to bring along my own. My initial idea is to bring along a small hot pot (Rival makes one that weighs very little), and a Melitta cone. But I am aware that there are also travel coffee makers, and even little immersion units. I would appreciate some suggestions from those of you who own either of these gadgets, or even if you have a better idea!
making coffee in the room
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Where would you go if you were us?
- 2 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 3 Air B&B
- 4 Online Visas
- 5 Traveling with a smartphone
- 6 Anniversary trip
- 7 Learning vacations
- 8 Discounted luggage websites
- 9 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 10 Crossing Borders
- 11 Help? Where to go with an 18 year old boy?
- 12 Need Help: Winter US/Carrib Vacation Ideas
- 13 RDIF Security Bags/Wallets
- 14 Traveling long haul for the first time
- 15 Light weight Luggage
- 16 Carry-on Luggage
- 17 Which place would you like to travel ?
- 18 Transferring on an international flight
- 19 Accessing online banking while in Europe
- 20 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 21 AutoSlash and Hotel Tonight - Your Reviews
- 22 Thanksgiving week trip
- 23 Is there a company or website that compares SIM cards?
- 24 Around the World Ticket/Trips
- 25 Hotel bidding site recommendations.