I'm going to Portugal this year. Like most of the rest of Europe, the smaller hotels (generally) don't have coffee makers in the rooms, and I don't really want to spend 15 euros at breakfast each day just to get my coffee. So I've decided to sacrifice some valuable packing space to bring along my own. My initial idea is to bring along a small hot pot (Rival makes one that weighs very little), and a Melitta cone. But I am aware that there are also travel coffee makers, and even little immersion units. I would appreciate some suggestions from those of you who own either of these gadgets, or even if you have a better idea!
making coffee in the room
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Travel health insurance
- 2 What's stopping you from traveling more?
- 3 Apple Pay is here, and it's revolutionary!
- 4 Friends Seeking Advice
- 5 French gastronomy
- 6 December travel - where to go?
- 7 India food Tours
- 8 Where would you go if you were us?
- 9 Home Exchanges
- 10 10 Days of travel help!
- 11 Please review our first YouTube Video of traveling adventure!
- 12 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 13 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 14 Where in the World Should We Go?
- 15 Website to map your trips?
- 16 Best places to give a travel talk / slide show in NYC?
- 17 Recommendations for Light-Weight, 4-Wheel, 22-in. Roll On.
- 18 Packing vitamins. Customs?
- 19 Best places to start...
- 20 Winter Sunshine
- 21 What's the best accommodation comparison site?
- 22 Private Guides - Cost question
- 23 Rome and amalfi coast
- 24 Around the World Ticket/Trips
- 25 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas