I'm going to Portugal this year. Like most of the rest of Europe, the smaller hotels (generally) don't have coffee makers in the rooms, and I don't really want to spend 15 euros at breakfast each day just to get my coffee. So I've decided to sacrifice some valuable packing space to bring along my own. My initial idea is to bring along a small hot pot (Rival makes one that weighs very little), and a Melitta cone. But I am aware that there are also travel coffee makers, and even little immersion units. I would appreciate some suggestions from those of you who own either of these gadgets, or even if you have a better idea!
making coffee in the room
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Travel Tote to attach to rolling bag
- 2 how to add my photo to my passport renewal application?
- 3 Hawaii or Rio for solo single male travel
- 4 Help finding a lifestyle resort
- 5 Travel SIMs
- 6 An Introduction to new member
- 7 Priceline.com "Best Price guaranteed"scam
- 8 Travelling in June
- 9 Travel with 13 yr old nephew - need help on where please!
- 10 Friends Seeking Advice
- 11 Barclaycard Arrival MC chip & pin useless in Italy
- 12 Anyone have suggestion for best tablet to use when traveling? under $300
- 13 25th wedding anniv travel
- 14 $950,000 travel insurance mistake
- 15 Best places to start...
- 16 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 17 Need packing tips: 24 days in Japan
- 18 two months away and mold problems.
- 19 Need suggestions for solo trip (2-3 weeks, next May)
- 20 French gastronomy
- 21 Noise Cancelling Headphones
- 22 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 23 Looking for a hat to wear in the rainforest
- 24 NEED URGENT DESTINATION ADVICE!
- 25 What's stopping you from traveling more?