I'm going to Portugal this year. Like most of the rest of Europe, the smaller hotels (generally) don't have coffee makers in the rooms, and I don't really want to spend 15 euros at breakfast each day just to get my coffee. So I've decided to sacrifice some valuable packing space to bring along my own. My initial idea is to bring along a small hot pot (Rival makes one that weighs very little), and a Melitta cone. But I am aware that there are also travel coffee makers, and even little immersion units. I would appreciate some suggestions from those of you who own either of these gadgets, or even if you have a better idea!
making coffee in the room
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 2 Tom Harper River Cruise Company?
- 3 VPN and proxy server recommendations
- 4 Why Are B&B's So Overrated?
- 5 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 6 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 7 Where in the world to go in December by myself for 5 days? Select Cities.
- 8 Where is it that's warm, dry and intellectual?
- 9 30th Birthday Trip Ideas!
- 10 About EHIC card?
- 11 London, Amsterdam, Munich, and Barcelona in 17 days?
- 12 Packing Bottles of Gin in Checked Luggage
- 13 Best adventure/trek holiday ideas
- 14 quiet getaways for older women
- 15 Solo female June traveler looking for trip ideas/advice
- 16 Torn between Trips
- 17 Ohhhh where to go next!
- 18 Groupon Getaways
- 19 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 20 Will pollution wreck my Beijing dreams ?
- 21 Road Trip from Boston to North Carolina
- 22 Beer Prices Around the World!
- 23 Carrying a smartphone
- 24 Health insurance for one month visit to USA
- 25 40th birthday trip with my husband