I'm going to Portugal this year. Like most of the rest of Europe, the smaller hotels (generally) don't have coffee makers in the rooms, and I don't really want to spend 15 euros at breakfast each day just to get my coffee. So I've decided to sacrifice some valuable packing space to bring along my own. My initial idea is to bring along a small hot pot (Rival makes one that weighs very little), and a Melitta cone. But I am aware that there are also travel coffee makers, and even little immersion units. I would appreciate some suggestions from those of you who own either of these gadgets, or even if you have a better idea!
making coffee in the room
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Survey (Trip planning mobile app )
- 2 Amsterdam to Normandy
- 3 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 4 Packing Help - What to take
- 5 Travel pants for women - advice needed for Europe trip (soon!)
- 6 Places to travel in June or July
- 7 Visa expiration and re entry
- 8 Driving trip from Vancouver to Rockies in June
- 9 Rovia booking engine
- 10 Jacket with pockets
- 11 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 12 2 Week Trip for Newleywed's - Adventure and Beach
- 13 Your Top 5 travel iPad Apps
- 14 What are the best wlking shoes for in city travel?
- 15 Trip suggestions for 3-5 day vacation from New Orleans?
- 16 Dual time zone watches
- 17 Escorted Travel Agency?
- 18 30th Birthday Girls Trip
- 19 Website for good hotel rates?
- 20 Famous Places to Visit in Paris?
- 21 What color nail polish in France
- 22 Travel Clothing
- 23 advance single 1st class rail travel with virgin trains
- 24 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 25 Where to go - Mexico, Dominican Republic, Cuba or Cape Verde???