I'm going to Portugal this year. Like most of the rest of Europe, the smaller hotels (generally) don't have coffee makers in the rooms, and I don't really want to spend 15 euros at breakfast each day just to get my coffee. So I've decided to sacrifice some valuable packing space to bring along my own. My initial idea is to bring along a small hot pot (Rival makes one that weighs very little), and a Melitta cone. But I am aware that there are also travel coffee makers, and even little immersion units. I would appreciate some suggestions from those of you who own either of these gadgets, or even if you have a better idea!
making coffee in the room
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Recommendations for Light-Weight, 4-Wheel, 22-in. Roll On.
- 2 December 3 Week Vacation
- 3 Fall Road Trip
- 4 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 5 San Francisco or San Diego
- 6 Luggage Help: Need a Luggage or Duffel at least 31" x 23" (78 x 57cm)
- 7 Home Exchanges
- 8 Noise Cancelling Headphones
- 9 Groupon Cancellation/Transfer Option
- 10 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 11 6 weeks in the Americas during December
- 12 Shoes for round the world trip - suitable for hiking and running?
- 13 Scammers on Airbnb site
- 14 India food Tours
- 15 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 16 VPN? Witopia? If so, which?
- 17 Looking for reviews of Great Value Vacations
- 18 Going to Costa Rica
- 19 Air B&B
- 20 Single supplements
- 21 Has anyone used Autoslash?
- 22 Discounted luggage websites
- 23 Should I book through Luxury Link?
- 24 Could I fit all this into a 3 week road trip?
- 25 Travel eruope early November this year