I'm going to Portugal this year. Like most of the rest of Europe, the smaller hotels (generally) don't have coffee makers in the rooms, and I don't really want to spend 15 euros at breakfast each day just to get my coffee. So I've decided to sacrifice some valuable packing space to bring along my own. My initial idea is to bring along a small hot pot (Rival makes one that weighs very little), and a Melitta cone. But I am aware that there are also travel coffee makers, and even little immersion units. I would appreciate some suggestions from those of you who own either of these gadgets, or even if you have a better idea!
making coffee in the room
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 New York, Vegas or the Carribean
- 2 Mailing travel gifts from abroad
- 3 40th Birthday Trip
- 4 A Killer Whale Spectacle in Nice
- 5 Traveling long haul for the first time
- 6 Vacation with 1 year old?
- 7 First Time Going to Europe - Ideas?
- 8 Where to go in February/March
- 9 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 10 mid December honeymoon in Europe
- 11 Waterproof spray
- 12 https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/JBCJJHY
- 13 Honeymoon
- 14 Are these shoes too American looking?
- 15 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 16 Where to go over New Years?
- 17 Most Exotic and Adventurous Trip Possible
- 18 Help finding a beach resort w/ nightlife for a young couple!
- 19 my travel ignorance
- 20 Your favorite USA car rental company
- 21 Your Best Travel Tips
- 22 Northern Lights
- 23 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 24 Road trip along the east coast with tween & teen
- 25 First Trip To Japan and South Korea Solo!