I'm going to Portugal this year. Like most of the rest of Europe, the smaller hotels (generally) don't have coffee makers in the rooms, and I don't really want to spend 15 euros at breakfast each day just to get my coffee. So I've decided to sacrifice some valuable packing space to bring along my own. My initial idea is to bring along a small hot pot (Rival makes one that weighs very little), and a Melitta cone. But I am aware that there are also travel coffee makers, and even little immersion units. I would appreciate some suggestions from those of you who own either of these gadgets, or even if you have a better idea!
making coffee in the room
View all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Your Best Travel Tips
- 2 Tell Us Your Favorite Travel Experiences
- 3 Ideas for 3-generation family vacation
- 4 europe In January
- 5 First Time Solo from Singapore
- 6 Driving from Geneva to Milan in February
- 7 Where to go on Christmas?
- 8 Is going to Cape Town for holiday really worth it?
- 9 Does anyone else travel with bed sheets
- 10 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - Honeymoon
- 11 French Visa Appointment at NYC Consulate
- 12 Honeymoon: fiancee not as adventurous. Need ideas. HELP!
- 13 9-10 day trip to Southern Spain in February
- 14 Holiday Travel Plans
- 15 Looking for reviews of Great Value Vacations
- 16 Purchasing a flight with someone else's frequent flyer points
- 17 Which Hotel is near to Northern arizona university, Flagstaff
- 18 Help with honeymoon destination
- 19 places to stop and stretch.
- 20 Travel with or without kids ?
- 21 7 days European trip with kids- suggestions needed
- 22 2016 honeymoon! Need advice!
- 23 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 24 Where to Stay in solomon island ?
- 25 Single Senior Citizen travel