Today I read the news that a Norwegian company will buy fat that is removed from Americans in order to make bio-diesel. As we are getting fatter and fatter here in the Western world I guess this is a resource that won't run empty for a while. To start with the company will buy about 11.500 liters of fat per week to make the bio-diesel
http://gardkarlsen.com - trip reports and pictures
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 http://trycognimaxiq.com/image-revive-ca/
- 2 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 3 A most peculiar suitcase--it comes with shelves!
- 4 TravelAgent
- 5 Your Favorite Rain coat?
- 6 Paris city to Orly airport transport
- 7 Bad Experience
- 8 Egypt or Singapore ?
- 9 Business trip in early March
- 10 Mishap and Adventure studying English in Malta
- 11 Looking for clothing recommendations!
- 12 Family of 3-month long trip
- 13 Solo travel France / winter
- 14 What can i do to make Turkish airline to refund my unused tickets
- 15 Christmas warm weather
- 16 B. Hills/Badlands from Denver
- 17 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 18 SiobhanP Back looking for old Friends!
- 19 Detroit to Glacier National Park
- 20 Bruges or Copenhagen?!
- 21 Europe in December with a toddler - need to make plans ASAP
- 22 Want to go Munich
- 23 Rockies, Teton, Yellowstone, Glacier Parks
- 24 Road trip to Utah from CA
- 25 suggestions about noise cancelling earphone