Hello, I would appreciate if anyone could offer some ideas: family of 4 (kids are 19 and 6). We wish to take a ski holiday in Europe in Dec (xmas+new year) preferably in France or Switzerland (but could also consider others). My wife and kids are beginners and they do not necessarily like travelling up/down for too long. The apre-ski is also important (nice restaurants + shopping,) and we tend to favour the luxurious stream (money not a problem at all). Maybe this year they wish to take up a ski school for beginners. We liked Gstaad and have been around switzerland and France over the years. I was thinking of Megeve. I found Zermatt too crowded.. any suggestions? many thanks
luxury sky family resorts Europe
View all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Suggestions for Spain & Portugal
- 2 Which Travel Bag
- 3 Your Best Travel Tips
- 4 Tell Us Your Favorite Travel Experiences
- 5 Ideas for 3-generation family vacation
- 6 europe In January
- 7 First Time Solo from Singapore
- 8 Driving from Geneva to Milan in February
- 9 Where to go on Christmas?
- 10 Is going to Cape Town for holiday really worth it?
- 11 Does anyone else travel with bed sheets
- 12 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - Honeymoon
- 13 French Visa Appointment at NYC Consulate
- 14 Honeymoon: fiancee not as adventurous. Need ideas. HELP!
- 15 9-10 day trip to Southern Spain in February
- 16 Holiday Travel Plans
- 17 Looking for reviews of Great Value Vacations
- 18 Purchasing a flight with someone else's frequent flyer points
- 19 Which Hotel is near to Northern arizona university, Flagstaff
- 20 Help with honeymoon destination
- 21 places to stop and stretch.
- 22 Travel with or without kids ?
- 23 7 days European trip with kids- suggestions needed
- 24 2016 honeymoon! Need advice!
- 25 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE