Hello, I would appreciate if anyone could offer some ideas: family of 4 (kids are 19 and 6). We wish to take a ski holiday in Europe in Dec (xmas+new year) preferably in France or Switzerland (but could also consider others). My wife and kids are beginners and they do not necessarily like travelling up/down for too long. The apre-ski is also important (nice restaurants + shopping,) and we tend to favour the luxurious stream (money not a problem at all). Maybe this year they wish to take up a ski school for beginners. We liked Gstaad and have been around switzerland and France over the years. I was thinking of Megeve. I found Zermatt too crowded.. any suggestions? many thanks
luxury sky family resorts Europe
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 2 Groupon Cancellation/Transfer Option
- 3 Scammers on Airbnb site
- 4 VPN? Witopia? If so, which?
- 5 Looking for reviews of Great Value Vacations
- 6 Going to Costa Rica
- 7 Noise Cancelling Headphones
- 8 India food Tours
- 9 Air B&B
- 10 Single supplements
- 11 Has anyone used Autoslash?
- 12 Discounted luggage websites
- 13 Should I book through Luxury Link?
- 14 Could I fit all this into a 3 week road trip?
- 15 Travel eruope early November this year
- 16 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 17 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 18 Traveling long haul for the first time
- 19 Thanksgiving week trip
- 20 Anniversary trip
- 21 Shoes for round the world trip - suitable for hiking and running?
- 22 Where would you go if you were us?
- 23 Help? Where to go with an 18 year old boy?
- 24 A Killer Whale Spectacle in Nice
- 25 Online Visas