My quandary...I am looking for some luggage. After having used a carry-on spinner wheel suitcase I am hooked. HOWEVER--both back wheels got worn down and were super cumbersome after only two trips. I took the back wheels off and now the front are following suit! I can't find replacement wheels that fit, and am wanting matching pieces anyhow (although this is not a requirement), so I am in the market.
I have no idea what to buy and I am a bit trigger shy based on my last experience. I have looked on here and other websites for brand suggestions with little success based on wanting spinner wheels. I was talking to a co-worker about the direction of the casing for the wheels making a difference? WHAT? Any information at all that can help in my search/decision making would be great. I travel via airports about 6 times a year and I also like to take day and weekend trips so I would like it to be multifunctional and airport appropriate. If it is unique or has a colorful option that would be an added perk. Thanks ahead of time!!!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 travelling with infant
- 2 Prague & Croatia
- 3 What to do with mail when traveling
- 4 Travelling in $2000 from Pakistan
- 5 a tablet for travelling...which one ?
- 6 destination help
- 7 Norway in November
- 8 3 kids under 5 - where to go from Cali
- 9 No bag policy at Pearl Harbor
- 10 How to Avoid Pickpockets in Paris
- 11 Road Trip with kids LosAngeles to Nashville
- 12 Around the World - 6 months, more land and less planes
- 13 Time for Terminal 4 to 5
- 14 Schengen visa
- 15 Beach honeymoon in mid-September?
- 16 What do you look for in a hotel?
- 17 Do you use Yelp or Foursquare when traveling abroad?
- 18 Daypack Recommendation
- 19 Good backpack (lcabin luggage + daytrips)
- 20 greece to germany. doable?
- 21 Honeymoon in August. Beach. Where?
- 22 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 23 Road Trip, Little Rock AR to Austin TX
- 24 Which is a Better Route - I-80 or I-40
- 25 Travel Apps