My quandary...I am looking for some luggage. After having used a carry-on spinner wheel suitcase I am hooked. HOWEVER--both back wheels got worn down and were super cumbersome after only two trips. I took the back wheels off and now the front are following suit! I can't find replacement wheels that fit, and am wanting matching pieces anyhow (although this is not a requirement), so I am in the market.
I have no idea what to buy and I am a bit trigger shy based on my last experience. I have looked on here and other websites for brand suggestions with little success based on wanting spinner wheels. I was talking to a co-worker about the direction of the casing for the wheels making a difference? WHAT? Any information at all that can help in my search/decision making would be great. I travel via airports about 6 times a year and I also like to take day and weekend trips so I would like it to be multifunctional and airport appropriate. If it is unique or has a colorful option that would be an added perk. Thanks ahead of time!!!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Is the traditional apple picking trip overrated?
- 2 European chargers, Garmins & phones
- 3 I am a newbie backpacker. Please help?
- 4 Suggestions on suitcase size/brand
- 5 The Great Canadian Bungee: watch me jump!
- 6 Road trip from PA to NY
- 7 layover time - immigration process
- 8 Sunday Fundayz
- 9 Do you have a camping trip in the autumn
- 10 Barclaycard Arrival MC chip & pin useless in Italy
- 11 When do you start packing your suitcase(s)?
- 12 Year Long Travel
- 13 Packing light challenge
- 14 Reviewing a VRBO villa
- 15 Charter of a yacht
- 16 Travelling: Money Help
- 17 From Chicago to San Diego
- 18 Trip ideas for the winter
- 19 3-5hr drive from KCMO
- 20 Watch AFL finals in New Orleans
- 21 Minimalistic living for travel
- 22 What to pack for that trip
- 23 Birthday trip
- 24 Tokyo Disneyland Staff is very rude!!!
- 25 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)