My quandary...I am looking for some luggage. After having used a carry-on spinner wheel suitcase I am hooked. HOWEVER--both back wheels got worn down and were super cumbersome after only two trips. I took the back wheels off and now the front are following suit! I can't find replacement wheels that fit, and am wanting matching pieces anyhow (although this is not a requirement), so I am in the market.
I have no idea what to buy and I am a bit trigger shy based on my last experience. I have looked on here and other websites for brand suggestions with little success based on wanting spinner wheels. I was talking to a co-worker about the direction of the casing for the wheels making a difference? WHAT? Any information at all that can help in my search/decision making would be great. I travel via airports about 6 times a year and I also like to take day and weekend trips so I would like it to be multifunctional and airport appropriate. If it is unique or has a colorful option that would be an added perk. Thanks ahead of time!!!
Luggage suggestions (spinner bags?)
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 two months away and mold problems.
- 2 $950,000 travel insurance mistake
- 3 Barclaycard Arrival MC chip & pin useless in Italy
- 4 Need packing tips: 24 days in Japan
- 5 NEED URGENT DESTINATION ADVICE!
- 6 What's stopping you from traveling more?
- 7 10-14 days BKK, Udon Thani & Beach with kids
- 8 Hotel bidding site recommendations.
- 9 Winter Roadside Emergency Kit
- 10 Phone service
- 11 Does anyone have the Sparrow bag I read about in Sunday's LA Times?
- 12 10 Days of travel help!
- 13 Noise Cancelling Headphones
- 14 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 15 Travel Agency Review for Trip to Spain
- 16 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 17 French gastronomy
- 18 Thailand, Laos, Cambodia
- 19 Looking for a hat to wear in the rainforest
- 20 Re-checking bag after a layover.
- 21 Best places to start...
- 22 25th wedding anniv travel
- 23 Where in the World Should We Go?
- 24 Friends Seeking Advice
- 25 December travel - where to go?