My quandary...I am looking for some luggage. After having used a carry-on spinner wheel suitcase I am hooked. HOWEVER--both back wheels got worn down and were super cumbersome after only two trips. I took the back wheels off and now the front are following suit! I can't find replacement wheels that fit, and am wanting matching pieces anyhow (although this is not a requirement), so I am in the market.
I have no idea what to buy and I am a bit trigger shy based on my last experience. I have looked on here and other websites for brand suggestions with little success based on wanting spinner wheels. I was talking to a co-worker about the direction of the casing for the wheels making a difference? WHAT? Any information at all that can help in my search/decision making would be great. I travel via airports about 6 times a year and I also like to take day and weekend trips so I would like it to be multifunctional and airport appropriate. If it is unique or has a colorful option that would be an added perk. Thanks ahead of time!!!
Luggage suggestions (spinner bags?)
- 1 Advice, thoughts on living in Male, Maldives
- 2 Air pollution while in India
- 3 Luggage Tags
- 4 Technology tips, and travel
- 5 Your Best Travel Tips
- 6 Does anyone else travel with bed sheets
- 7 Christmas break vacation destination ideas?
- 8 Where to go on Christmas?
- 9 2016 honeymoon! Need advice!
- 10 How is the United Lounge at LAX?
- 11 Which Travel Bag
- 12 Is going to Cape Town for holiday really worth it?
- 13 Suggestions for Spain & Portugal
- 14 Tell Us Your Favorite Travel Experiences
- 15 Ideas for 3-generation family vacation
- 16 europe In January
- 17 First Time Solo from Singapore
- 18 Driving from Geneva to Milan in February
- 19 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - Honeymoon
- 20 French Visa Appointment at NYC Consulate
- 21 Honeymoon: fiancee not as adventurous. Need ideas. HELP!
- 22 9-10 day trip to Southern Spain in February
- 23 Holiday Travel Plans
- 24 Looking for reviews of Great Value Vacations
- 25 Purchasing a flight with someone else's frequent flyer points