My quandary...I am looking for some luggage. After having used a carry-on spinner wheel suitcase I am hooked. HOWEVER--both back wheels got worn down and were super cumbersome after only two trips. I took the back wheels off and now the front are following suit! I can't find replacement wheels that fit, and am wanting matching pieces anyhow (although this is not a requirement), so I am in the market.
I have no idea what to buy and I am a bit trigger shy based on my last experience. I have looked on here and other websites for brand suggestions with little success based on wanting spinner wheels. I was talking to a co-worker about the direction of the casing for the wheels making a difference? WHAT? Any information at all that can help in my search/decision making would be great. I travel via airports about 6 times a year and I also like to take day and weekend trips so I would like it to be multifunctional and airport appropriate. If it is unique or has a colorful option that would be an added perk. Thanks ahead of time!!!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 How to see lots of a country really quickly
- 2 thrifty - bad experience
- 3 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 4 Travel tips
- 5 Trip Insurance
- 6 Passport picture cost
- 7 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 8 Any restaurant in London to enjoy a meal watching a cabaret singing show?
- 9 Travelling Solo - Yay or Nay?
- 10 meditation - yoga - retreates.
- 11 Home security while traveling
- 12 Your help needed! survey: decision-making within branded airlines
- 13 What to pack for that trip
- 14 Hawaii or Europe for Babymoon
- 15 Booking.com and a scam. Beware
- 16 Honeymoon Ideas for February 2016
- 17 Thanksgiving Travel Ideas: 8 adults & 7 kids
- 18 Passport damage?
- 19 Travel from Turin, IT to Lucerne, SW
- 20 World trip
- 21 Priceline.com "Best Price guaranteed"scam
- 22 Puerto Rico, Punta Cana or Cuba??
- 23 Wannabe female solo traveler seeking reassurance
- 24 Passport expiration
- 25 Girls Trip Ideas