My quandary...I am looking for some luggage. After having used a carry-on spinner wheel suitcase I am hooked. HOWEVER--both back wheels got worn down and were super cumbersome after only two trips. I took the back wheels off and now the front are following suit! I can't find replacement wheels that fit, and am wanting matching pieces anyhow (although this is not a requirement), so I am in the market.
I have no idea what to buy and I am a bit trigger shy based on my last experience. I have looked on here and other websites for brand suggestions with little success based on wanting spinner wheels. I was talking to a co-worker about the direction of the casing for the wheels making a difference? WHAT? Any information at all that can help in my search/decision making would be great. I travel via airports about 6 times a year and I also like to take day and weekend trips so I would like it to be multifunctional and airport appropriate. If it is unique or has a colorful option that would be an added perk. Thanks ahead of time!!!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Packing advice for fall trip to Europe
- 2 http://www.burnfatin4days.com/fierce-male-enhancement/
- 3 Help planning long road trip.
- 4 Trip Ideas for Adventure / Tropical Thanksgiving Holiday
- 5 Advice for traveling with leg/hip pain
- 6 What is the most important stuff when you are travelling?
- 7 Getting my child from Stanford
- 8 Ideal Trip!
- 9 [ENGLAND] Which places to visit (london districts + city nearby)
- 10 Pa to New England States
- 11 suggestions about noise cancelling earphone
- 12 Do you get your expired passport back?
- 13 Is there a trick to booking a "comfort" seat?
- 14 cape cod
- 15 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 16 Is there a way get a specific model of car to rent?
- 17 Lipault luggage durability
- 18 Credit card protection
- 19 Retrieving Voice Mail abroad - Help me
- 20 Husband's 40th Birthday
- 21 Honeymoon in Bali
- 22 Mid September, Canadian Rockies, Portugal, Slovenia, Other?!
- 23 Family trip to the mountains in Fall
- 24 Two weeks exploring from Salzburg
- 25 Summer destination for couples HELP!