My quandary...I am looking for some luggage. After having used a carry-on spinner wheel suitcase I am hooked. HOWEVER--both back wheels got worn down and were super cumbersome after only two trips. I took the back wheels off and now the front are following suit! I can't find replacement wheels that fit, and am wanting matching pieces anyhow (although this is not a requirement), so I am in the market.
I have no idea what to buy and I am a bit trigger shy based on my last experience. I have looked on here and other websites for brand suggestions with little success based on wanting spinner wheels. I was talking to a co-worker about the direction of the casing for the wheels making a difference? WHAT? Any information at all that can help in my search/decision making would be great. I travel via airports about 6 times a year and I also like to take day and weekend trips so I would like it to be multifunctional and airport appropriate. If it is unique or has a colorful option that would be an added perk. Thanks ahead of time!!!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Enjoy the Private Walking Tours in Singapore
- 2 Egypt or Singapore ?
- 3 Bad Experience
- 4 Business trip in early March
- 5 Mishap and Adventure studying English in Malta
- 6 Looking for clothing recommendations!
- 7 Family of 3-month long trip
- 8 Your Favorite Rain coat?
- 9 Solo travel France / winter
- 10 What can i do to make Turkish airline to refund my unused tickets
- 11 Christmas warm weather
- 12 B. Hills/Badlands from Denver
- 13 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 14 SiobhanP Back looking for old Friends!
- 15 Detroit to Glacier National Park
- 16 Bruges or Copenhagen?!
- 17 Europe in December with a toddler - need to make plans ASAP
- 18 Want to go Munich
- 19 Rockies, Teton, Yellowstone, Glacier Parks
- 20 Road trip to Utah from CA
- 21 suggestions about noise cancelling earphone
- 22 US (Road or Air) Trip Ideas for December
- 23 Credit Card Travel Protection insurance - did anyone used it?
- 24 What makes flying first class worth it?
- 25 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring