My quandary...I am looking for some luggage. After having used a carry-on spinner wheel suitcase I am hooked. HOWEVER--both back wheels got worn down and were super cumbersome after only two trips. I took the back wheels off and now the front are following suit! I can't find replacement wheels that fit, and am wanting matching pieces anyhow (although this is not a requirement), so I am in the market.
I have no idea what to buy and I am a bit trigger shy based on my last experience. I have looked on here and other websites for brand suggestions with little success based on wanting spinner wheels. I was talking to a co-worker about the direction of the casing for the wheels making a difference? WHAT? Any information at all that can help in my search/decision making would be great. I travel via airports about 6 times a year and I also like to take day and weekend trips so I would like it to be multifunctional and airport appropriate. If it is unique or has a colorful option that would be an added perk. Thanks ahead of time!!!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 garment travel organizer
- 2 Newbie Using Whats App
- 3 Traveling Solo with 9 month old
- 4 replace my Nikon d90 by rx100 ?
- 5 Some tips when using Air BnB
- 6 Which type of car ?
- 7 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 8 What's your favourite beauty/grooming tip when travelling?
- 9 Cape Town Ideas
- 10 Best Hostels
- 11 European chargers, Garmins & phones
- 12 best travel app (android or Apple)
- 13 Road Trip For Two
- 14 Estes Park to Lexington, KY
- 15 Copper Canyon
- 16 Travel through Expedia
- 17 Autoeurope car location...questions !
- 18 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 19 Round the World
- 20 Misleading third party websites
- 21 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 22 Travel ideas near spring break?
- 23 Looking for nature sights - Driving from Nashville TN - Greenville SC
- 24 vegas to slc loop
- 25 Driving with my 10 year old from jersey shore to Panama City