My quandary...I am looking for some luggage. After having used a carry-on spinner wheel suitcase I am hooked. HOWEVER--both back wheels got worn down and were super cumbersome after only two trips. I took the back wheels off and now the front are following suit! I can't find replacement wheels that fit, and am wanting matching pieces anyhow (although this is not a requirement), so I am in the market.
I have no idea what to buy and I am a bit trigger shy based on my last experience. I have looked on here and other websites for brand suggestions with little success based on wanting spinner wheels. I was talking to a co-worker about the direction of the casing for the wheels making a difference? WHAT? Any information at all that can help in my search/decision making would be great. I travel via airports about 6 times a year and I also like to take day and weekend trips so I would like it to be multifunctional and airport appropriate. If it is unique or has a colorful option that would be an added perk. Thanks ahead of time!!!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 What is the most important stuff when you are travelling?
- 2 Backpack or purse??
- 3 Ask for advices for 10 days trip in Southeast Asia
- 4 What makes flying first class worth it?
- 5 Credit Card Travel Protection insurance - did anyone used it?
- 6 Family of 3-month long trip
- 7 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 8 Travel Tips in the Philippines
- 9 Ideas for a Christmas Trip
- 10 Mishap and Adventure studying English in Malta
- 11 7-10 day trip ideas with kid/teen
- 12 suggestions about noise cancelling earphone
- 13 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 14 Early trip planning
- 15 Something different for family of 6
- 16 Amtrak's AutoTrain - yes or no?
- 17 Best site for last minute travel packages?
- 18 Europe or Asia??? Best Honeymoon destination in February
- 19 Help for my wife's 40th with her best friends
- 20 Where oh where are we going to go?
- 21 Late December, early January travel
- 22 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 23 Is it necessary to learn native language of the country, where travelling?
- 24 Nice, France
- 25 Finding deals based on departure location