I am after a 65 or 75 ltr. lightweight backpack, preferably with wheels. I had a BLACK WOLF backpack for many years. Nice and light, but no wheels. I like the narrow tall look of DEUTER and HIGH SIERRA, but I am not sure any of them have wheels? Any suggestions?
luggage help needed - Best lightweight travel backpack?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Traveling long haul for the first time
- 2 New York, Vegas or the Carribean
- 3 Vacation with 1 year old?
- 4 40th Birthday Trip
- 5 First Time Going to Europe - Ideas?
- 6 Where to go in February/March
- 7 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 8 mid December honeymoon in Europe
- 9 Waterproof spray
- 10 https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/JBCJJHY
- 11 Honeymoon
- 12 Are these shoes too American looking?
- 13 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 14 Where to go over New Years?
- 15 Most Exotic and Adventurous Trip Possible
- 16 Help finding a beach resort w/ nightlife for a young couple!
- 17 my travel ignorance
- 18 Your favorite USA car rental company
- 19 Your Best Travel Tips
- 20 Northern Lights
- 21 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 22 Road trip along the east coast with tween & teen
- 23 First Trip To Japan and South Korea Solo!
- 24 Travel Insurance or not
- 25 Duffel size needed for 33lb limit