I am after a 65 or 75 ltr. lightweight backpack, preferably with wheels. I had a BLACK WOLF backpack for many years. Nice and light, but no wheels. I like the narrow tall look of DEUTER and HIGH SIERRA, but I am not sure any of them have wheels? Any suggestions?
luggage help needed - Best lightweight travel backpack?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 40th Birthday Trip
- 2 First Time Going to Europe - Ideas?
- 3 Where to go in February/March
- 4 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 5 mid December honeymoon in Europe
- 6 Waterproof spray
- 7 https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/JBCJJHY
- 8 Honeymoon
- 9 Are these shoes too American looking?
- 10 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 11 Where to go over New Years?
- 12 Most Exotic and Adventurous Trip Possible
- 13 Help finding a beach resort w/ nightlife for a young couple!
- 14 my travel ignorance
- 15 Your favorite USA car rental company
- 16 Your Best Travel Tips
- 17 Northern Lights
- 18 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 19 Road trip along the east coast with tween & teen
- 20 First Trip To Japan and South Korea Solo!
- 21 Travel Insurance or not
- 22 Duffel size needed for 33lb limit
- 23 Economy PLus on United to China
- 24 Down or synthetic sleeping bag?
- 25 Light weight Luggage