Hello. I am looking for an app that allows me to plan my walking tours for the cities that I visit. I scour the forums looking for the places I would like to visit -- including museums, restaurants, etc. I'd like to be able to plot those on a map and plan a walking route. I'd like to be able to use them both online or offline, when visiting those cities. I'd like to be able to view these on a map and be able to click on the locations and call up my notes about why I want to visit those places. If I could save my individual routes by the day, that would really be helpful. I've used google maps both with a browser and with the app, but it doesn't meet my needs. Hope there's something out there! Thanks.
Looking for travel app (iOS) to map my custom walking tour...
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 40th Birthday Trip
- 2 New York, Vegas or the Carribean
- 3 Mailing travel gifts from abroad
- 4 A Killer Whale Spectacle in Nice
- 5 Traveling long haul for the first time
- 6 Vacation with 1 year old?
- 7 First Time Going to Europe - Ideas?
- 8 Where to go in February/March
- 9 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 10 mid December honeymoon in Europe
- 11 Waterproof spray
- 12 https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/JBCJJHY
- 13 Honeymoon
- 14 Are these shoes too American looking?
- 15 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 16 Where to go over New Years?
- 17 Most Exotic and Adventurous Trip Possible
- 18 Help finding a beach resort w/ nightlife for a young couple!
- 19 my travel ignorance
- 20 Your favorite USA car rental company
- 21 Your Best Travel Tips
- 22 Northern Lights
- 23 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 24 Road trip along the east coast with tween & teen
- 25 First Trip To Japan and South Korea Solo!