Hello. I am looking for an app that allows me to plan my walking tours for the cities that I visit. I scour the forums looking for the places I would like to visit -- including museums, restaurants, etc. I'd like to be able to plot those on a map and plan a walking route. I'd like to be able to use them both online or offline, when visiting those cities. I'd like to be able to view these on a map and be able to click on the locations and call up my notes about why I want to visit those places. If I could save my individual routes by the day, that would really be helpful. I've used google maps both with a browser and with the app, but it doesn't meet my needs. Hope there's something out there! Thanks.
Looking for travel app (iOS) to map my custom walking tour...
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Need packing tips: 24 days in Japan
- 2 Hotel bidding site recommendations.
- 3 10-14 days BKK, Udon Thani & Beach with kids
- 4 Winter Roadside Emergency Kit
- 5 $950,000 travel insurance mistake
- 6 Phone service
- 7 Does anyone have the Sparrow bag I read about in Sunday's LA Times?
- 8 Barclaycard Arrival MC chip & pin useless in Italy
- 9 10 Days of travel help!
- 10 Noise Cancelling Headphones
- 11 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 12 Travel Agency Review for Trip to Spain
- 13 NEED URGENT DESTINATION ADVICE!
- 14 What's stopping you from traveling more?
- 15 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 16 French gastronomy
- 17 Thailand, Laos, Cambodia
- 18 Looking for a hat to wear in the rainforest
- 19 Re-checking bag after a layover.
- 20 Best places to start...
- 21 25th wedding anniv travel
- 22 Where in the World Should We Go?
- 23 Friends Seeking Advice
- 24 December travel - where to go?
- 25 Travel health insurance