Hello. I am looking for an app that allows me to plan my walking tours for the cities that I visit. I scour the forums looking for the places I would like to visit -- including museums, restaurants, etc. I'd like to be able to plot those on a map and plan a walking route. I'd like to be able to use them both online or offline, when visiting those cities. I'd like to be able to view these on a map and be able to click on the locations and call up my notes about why I want to visit those places. If I could save my individual routes by the day, that would really be helpful. I've used google maps both with a browser and with the app, but it doesn't meet my needs. Hope there's something out there! Thanks.
Looking for travel app (iOS) to map my custom walking tour...
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 two months away and mold problems.
- 2 Need suggestions for solo trip (2-3 weeks, next May)
- 3 Barclaycard Arrival MC chip & pin useless in Italy
- 4 Noise Cancelling Headphones
- 5 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 6 Looking for a hat to wear in the rainforest
- 7 $950,000 travel insurance mistake
- 8 Need packing tips: 24 days in Japan
- 9 NEED URGENT DESTINATION ADVICE!
- 10 What's stopping you from traveling more?
- 11 10-14 days BKK, Udon Thani & Beach with kids
- 12 Hotel bidding site recommendations.
- 13 Winter Roadside Emergency Kit
- 14 Phone service
- 15 Does anyone have the Sparrow bag I read about in Sunday's LA Times?
- 16 10 Days of travel help!
- 17 Travel Agency Review for Trip to Spain
- 18 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 19 French gastronomy
- 20 Thailand, Laos, Cambodia
- 21 Re-checking bag after a layover.
- 22 Best places to start...
- 23 25th wedding anniv travel
- 24 Where in the World Should We Go?
- 25 Friends Seeking Advice