I am looking for travel ideas for my wife and I. We didnt get a honeymoon when we got married and we are looking to do something for our 5 year anniversary. We are looking to travel next January (2014). As of right now, my wife does not have a passport but has thought about getting one. We have been trying to get ideas on where to go. Being that we live in upstate NY we would like to get out of the cold and are not the ski type to go to those kinds of resorts. Being that we are on a budget and are taking the time to plan and save, we have thought about doing something all inclusive so we know what we are going to spend. Most of all we want to relax and enjoy ourselves but there are some things we are interested in. Things we have thought about is trying snorkling, nice beachs, doing the normal touristy things sightseeing and such. We have never really traveled, and want to do something we will never forget and get the honeymoon we never got. Please share suggestions and details of places that are recomended. Thank you!
Looking for ideas
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 new travel website
- 2 Where to holiday in April? All Inclusive Getaway with guaranteed sunshine!?
- 3 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 4 Finding a House Sitter.
- 5 Road Scholar
- 6 First Solo Trip -- Mid 20's Female --Where to go???
- 7 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 8 Economy Class Seat: Bulkhead Row? (Boeing 777)
- 9 Driving from New York to South Florida and staying over 1 night
- 10 Checklist: What to Do Before You Go
- 11 Your Best Travel Tips
- 12 Useful travel apps
- 13 I need people to do a road trip to USA
- 14 LADIES: FAVORITE UNDER SEAT PERSONAL BAG AND WHAT TO PACK IN IT?
- 15 Base city in England
- 16 Suggestions please
- 17 Credit Card FF Program Retention/Waive Fee
- 18 What's your experience with groupon.com?
- 19 vow renewal
- 20 what size suitcase holds 40 pounds?
- 21 Spain and Morocco in 2 weeks
- 22 Solo Woman traveller ! Yes you TOO can make it.
- 23 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 24 Travel Agent: what to do if their cost is more than your research?
- 25 Do you know Torquay hotel in UK