I am looking for travel ideas for my wife and I. We didnt get a honeymoon when we got married and we are looking to do something for our 5 year anniversary. We are looking to travel next January (2014). As of right now, my wife does not have a passport but has thought about getting one. We have been trying to get ideas on where to go. Being that we live in upstate NY we would like to get out of the cold and are not the ski type to go to those kinds of resorts. Being that we are on a budget and are taking the time to plan and save, we have thought about doing something all inclusive so we know what we are going to spend. Most of all we want to relax and enjoy ourselves but there are some things we are interested in. Things we have thought about is trying snorkling, nice beachs, doing the normal touristy things sightseeing and such. We have never really traveled, and want to do something we will never forget and get the honeymoon we never got. Please share suggestions and details of places that are recomended. Thank you!
Looking for ideas
- 1 LADIES: FAVORITE UNDER SEAT PERSONAL BAG AND WHAT TO PACK IN IT?
- 2 Sardinia, Italy
- 3 Vacation Destination
- 4 Packing list - 6 months with carry-on only
- 5 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 6 traveling with fifteen year old grandson
- 7 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 8 train tickets for italy
- 9 iPad use on long flights
- 10 Shoe Trouble
- 11 Good article on shoes for travel
- 12 Rose Bowl Parade
- 13 Single Senior Citizen travel
- 14 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 15 Buying SNCF tickets
- 16 5 week opportunity to travel - any tips where?
- 17 Changes in Travel Insurance: deductible
- 18 How to avoid delays at US border?
- 19 meditation - yoga - retreates.
- 20 Home Exchanges
- 21 Comparison of Budget Booking Sites
- 22 Where to go in August?
- 23 Organic Farming vacations - WWOOF USA
- 24 Enough Connection Time???
- 25 Amazing meals in Paris under $40 each...suggestions?