I am looking for travel ideas for my wife and I. We didnt get a honeymoon when we got married and we are looking to do something for our 5 year anniversary. We are looking to travel next January (2014). As of right now, my wife does not have a passport but has thought about getting one. We have been trying to get ideas on where to go. Being that we live in upstate NY we would like to get out of the cold and are not the ski type to go to those kinds of resorts. Being that we are on a budget and are taking the time to plan and save, we have thought about doing something all inclusive so we know what we are going to spend. Most of all we want to relax and enjoy ourselves but there are some things we are interested in. Things we have thought about is trying snorkling, nice beachs, doing the normal touristy things sightseeing and such. We have never really traveled, and want to do something we will never forget and get the honeymoon we never got. Please share suggestions and details of places that are recomended. Thank you!
Looking for ideas
- 1 People Who HAVE To Talk to Strangers When Traveling
- 2 planning a year as a Gypsy
- 3 Honeymoon Ideas
- 4 Alone or alone in a group
- 5 where to spend 50th birthday with family in late december?
- 6 What would you like from a travel agency?
- 7 How to avoid delays at US border?
- 8 Gear lost from room; what to do
- 9 Overseas Adventure Travel OAT
- 10 winter in myrtle beach, sc
- 11 iPad use on long flights
- 12 Mobile Devices for Overseas
- 13 Seeking easy and secluded beach vaca - help!
- 14 Money exchange
- 15 Travel Insurance
- 16 How do you "organize" your trip ideas?
- 17 Car rental
- 18 Car Rental
- 19 Destination for honeymoon in early December
- 20 lowest pass altitude acoss country
- 21 Chip N Pin Cards
- 22 Best Waterproof Camera?
- 23 Monarch butterfly
- 24 the lounge
- 25 Travel Insurance for 21 day trip to Australia and New Zealand