I am looking for travel ideas for my wife and I. We didnt get a honeymoon when we got married and we are looking to do something for our 5 year anniversary. We are looking to travel next January (2014). As of right now, my wife does not have a passport but has thought about getting one. We have been trying to get ideas on where to go. Being that we live in upstate NY we would like to get out of the cold and are not the ski type to go to those kinds of resorts. Being that we are on a budget and are taking the time to plan and save, we have thought about doing something all inclusive so we know what we are going to spend. Most of all we want to relax and enjoy ourselves but there are some things we are interested in. Things we have thought about is trying snorkling, nice beachs, doing the normal touristy things sightseeing and such. We have never really traveled, and want to do something we will never forget and get the honeymoon we never got. Please share suggestions and details of places that are recomended. Thank you!
Looking for ideas
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Where would you go if you were us?
- 2 Help? Where to go with an 18 year old boy?
- 3 Discounted luggage websites
- 4 A Killer Whale Spectacle in Nice
- 5 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 6 Air B&B
- 7 Online Visas
- 8 Traveling with a smartphone
- 9 Anniversary trip
- 10 Learning vacations
- 11 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 12 Crossing Borders
- 13 Need Help: Winter US/Carrib Vacation Ideas
- 14 RDIF Security Bags/Wallets
- 15 Traveling long haul for the first time
- 16 Light weight Luggage
- 17 Carry-on Luggage
- 18 Which place would you like to travel ?
- 19 Transferring on an international flight
- 20 Accessing online banking while in Europe
- 21 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 22 AutoSlash and Hotel Tonight - Your Reviews
- 23 Thanksgiving week trip
- 24 Is there a company or website that compares SIM cards?
- 25 Around the World Ticket/Trips