I am looking for travel ideas for my wife and I. We didnt get a honeymoon when we got married and we are looking to do something for our 5 year anniversary. We are looking to travel next January (2014). As of right now, my wife does not have a passport but has thought about getting one. We have been trying to get ideas on where to go. Being that we live in upstate NY we would like to get out of the cold and are not the ski type to go to those kinds of resorts. Being that we are on a budget and are taking the time to plan and save, we have thought about doing something all inclusive so we know what we are going to spend. Most of all we want to relax and enjoy ourselves but there are some things we are interested in. Things we have thought about is trying snorkling, nice beachs, doing the normal touristy things sightseeing and such. We have never really traveled, and want to do something we will never forget and get the honeymoon we never got. Please share suggestions and details of places that are recomended. Thank you!
Looking for ideas
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 40th Birthday Trip
- 2 First Time Going to Europe - Ideas?
- 3 Social anxiety and travel
- 4 Where to go in February/March
- 5 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 6 mid December honeymoon in Europe
- 7 Waterproof spray
- 8 https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/JBCJJHY
- 9 Honeymoon
- 10 Are these shoes too American looking?
- 11 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 12 Where to go over New Years?
- 13 Most Exotic and Adventurous Trip Possible
- 14 Help finding a beach resort w/ nightlife for a young couple!
- 15 my travel ignorance
- 16 Your favorite USA car rental company
- 17 Your Best Travel Tips
- 18 Northern Lights
- 19 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 20 Road trip along the east coast with tween & teen
- 21 First Trip To Japan and South Korea Solo!
- 22 Travel Insurance or not
- 23 Duffel size needed for 33lb limit
- 24 Economy PLus on United to China
- 25 Down or synthetic sleeping bag?