We have a group of 3-4 couples in our early 60's that vacation for 2 weeks each winter. We have been going to Playa Del Carmen and isla Mujeres, Mexico for the past 10 years and want to find a new destination. What we love about this part of Mexico is the beautiful water, white sand beaches, lots of restaurants and shopping within walking distance. We are able to find rooms for $100 a night, and it's less than a 4 hour flight from MN. So here's the question --where else can we get a similar experience?? Any ideas would be appreciated!!
Looking for a new travel destination
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Trip to Paris
- 2 Where to travel?
- 3 Hostel suggestions
- 4 trip ideas in May...
- 5 Travel Resolutions: Do You Have Any For 2015?
- 6 Honeymoon on a budget leaving Perth, Australia
- 7 Beach trip...florida or caribbean island in mid march
- 8 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 9 Ideas for mid winter solo trip someplace warm or cold, but fun!!
- 10 finding last minute packages
- 11 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 12 Package to Paris, Flight Not Included. 2 Travel Insurance Policies Needed?
- 13 Scotland
- 14 Car Rentals are expensive!
- 15 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 16 Moving from DC to Texas
- 17 Japan vs. California vs. Hawaii
- 18 First solo travel adventure! Please help!
- 19 Looking for a hat to wear in the rainforest
- 20 Your favorite, toddler-friendly international destination???
- 21 Travel Tote to attach to rolling bag
- 22 First Solo Trip in my 20s
- 23 Best ways to get around when you can't rent a car?
- 24 Which luggage scales?
- 25 Need suggestions for solo trip (2-3 weeks, next May)