We have a group of 3-4 couples in our early 60's that vacation for 2 weeks each winter. We have been going to Playa Del Carmen and isla Mujeres, Mexico for the past 10 years and want to find a new destination. What we love about this part of Mexico is the beautiful water, white sand beaches, lots of restaurants and shopping within walking distance. We are able to find rooms for $100 a night, and it's less than a 4 hour flight from MN. So here's the question --where else can we get a similar experience?? Any ideas would be appreciated!!
Looking for a new travel destination
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 December travel - where to go?
- 2 Friends Seeking Advice
- 3 Travel health insurance
- 4 What's stopping you from traveling more?
- 5 Apple Pay is here, and it's revolutionary!
- 6 French gastronomy
- 7 India food Tours
- 8 Where would you go if you were us?
- 9 Home Exchanges
- 10 10 Days of travel help!
- 11 Please review our first YouTube Video of traveling adventure!
- 12 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 13 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 14 Where in the World Should We Go?
- 15 Website to map your trips?
- 16 Best places to give a travel talk / slide show in NYC?
- 17 Recommendations for Light-Weight, 4-Wheel, 22-in. Roll On.
- 18 Packing vitamins. Customs?
- 19 Best places to start...
- 20 Winter Sunshine
- 21 What's the best accommodation comparison site?
- 22 Private Guides - Cost question
- 23 Rome and amalfi coast
- 24 Around the World Ticket/Trips
- 25 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas