Hi to all, I am a single man 40 years; solo traveler. I was wondering if some one could tell me anything about this plan I have in mind. I am looking a nice place, group of singles or a family to spend this coming christmas and new year with. It could be any where in Greece, France, Italy, Spain, Australia or so. With beaches and sunny enviroment. I am looking a different christamas time in a new experience. Thanks for your thoughts. Cheers
Looking a place, group of people or family to spend christmas with
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Why Are B&B's So Overrated?
- 2 Will pollution wreck my Beijing dreams ?
- 3 Beer Prices Around the World!
- 4 Torn between Trips
- 5 Carrying a smartphone
- 6 Solo female June traveler looking for trip ideas/advice
- 7 Health insurance for one month visit to USA
- 8 Keeping yourself safe while abroad
- 9 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 10 40th birthday trip with my husband
- 11 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 12 Money belts, neck wallets, etc.
- 13 Saying hello to all the disc golf playing travelers!
- 14 50th birthday in January destination
- 15 Where in the world to go in December by myself for 5 days? Select Cities.
- 16 Banks that do not charge foreign ATM fees
- 17 Discounted luggage websites
- 18 Wannabe female solo traveler seeking reassurance
- 19 Bad recommendation on Super shuttle Paris
- 20 Advice about a cycling holiday
- 21 Best Time to Purchase Flights
- 22 22 hours layover in London Heathrow
- 23 Groupon Getaways
- 24 Rain Boots
- 25 Travel Books for Kids?