Hi to all, I am a single man 40 years; solo traveler. I was wondering if some one could tell me anything about this plan I have in mind. I am looking a nice place, group of singles or a family to spend this coming christmas and new year with. It could be any where in Greece, France, Italy, Spain, Australia or so. With beaches and sunny enviroment. I am looking a different christamas time in a new experience. Thanks for your thoughts. Cheers
Looking a place, group of people or family to spend christmas with
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Best of Bali Dive Safaris 2015 & 2016
- 2 Travel Books for Kids?
- 3 never fly LIAT
- 4 All purpose soap
- 5 Expedia Flight+Hotel
- 6 Andrews FCU card and Car Rental CDW
- 7 How should I prepafe myself?
- 8 quiet getaways for older women
- 9 Money belts, neck wallets, etc.
- 10 1-month trip idea for 3 guys in their 20s in June-July?
- 11 trip ideas in May...
- 12 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 13 Currency exchange, the best deal?
- 14 finding last minute packages
- 15 What is Meningitis? And does it require to travel to Saudia Arabia?
- 16 My Dream Trip Itinerary - What Do You Think?
- 17 Traditional Afternoon Tea, Best Fish and Chips in London
- 18 Best adventure/trek holiday ideas
- 19 What book should I read?
- 20 Does anyone else travel with bed sheets
- 21 Road trip in Italy
- 22 Hostel suggestions
- 23 Help planning vacation to Vancouver, Seattle & San Juan islands
- 24 Haroon Mahmood - Need Idea & Tips For Travel Italy
- 25 Summer Teaching Jobs Abroad