I cannot stand paying what I do for long term parking at airports. I see alternative lots advertised. Can any of you share your experience with using them? Was the service good and did the shuttles get you to your terminal in a timely manner?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Fan 220v or dual volt for travel
- 2 Las Vegas to page the Grand Canyon to Phoenix
- 3 Tips for tour guides on a week or longer trip
- 4 Travel towel?
- 5 Train ride from Florida to Alaska
- 6 Do any of you have Away luggage?
- 7 Favorite budget travel items?
- 8 One way to and one way back home?
- 9 Irish Pubs and other Fun Things
- 10 Holiday ideas urgently needed for mother and daughter holiday
- 11 Connection Time for Dulles
- 12 What's the most expensive country you have been to?
- 13 Ideas for road trip, South Florida up to Charleston, SC
- 14 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 15 Solo travel in Europe as a 18 year old female
- 16 Road trip Houston to Creede Colorado
- 17 9 days trip start from Turin, Italy
- 18 Fort Lauderdale to New York
- 19 4hrs layover at miami international airport enough?
- 20 Fliip Key vs VRBO
- 21 Question about USD Value in Other Countrues
- 22 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 23 Budapest to Copenhagen trip ideas
- 24 What is the best Internet Service Provider in Cairo, Egypt?
- 25 How realistic traveling without money actually is?