I cannot stand paying what I do for long term parking at airports. I see alternative lots advertised. Can any of you share your experience with using them? Was the service good and did the shuttles get you to your terminal in a timely manner?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Do liquids HAVE to be in a quart size baggie?
- 2 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 3 Travel buddy for Asia or Central/South America trip
- 4 Does the USB car charger (UK edition ) suffice for my car travel ?
- 5 Searching for co-travelers!
- 6 Apps for Solo Travellers?
- 7 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 8 Beer Prices Around the World!
- 9 Family trip Europe
- 10 Is a month and a half backpack trip around Europe worth leaving a job for?
- 11 Home security while traveling
- 12 More on Phony Reviews
- 13 Advice for a newbie
- 14 Pros & cons of "travel" vests
- 15 Car Rentals in Italy
- 16 Spontaneous solo backpacking trip
- 17 Italy or Napa Valley? Mother daughter duo
- 18 What do you use to save money on travel?
- 19 Ideas February trip
- 20 Help with Itinerary for Trip with Kids to Carmel
- 21 Day bags when traveling
- 22 slippery sleeping bags with mat on slopes
- 23 cell phone adapters in UK and Europe
- 24 Three Week West Coast Road Trip
- 25 Family Road trip Jersey to PEI - Best route 1 overnight