I would love input from anyone that could guide me in places to go /shopping to do (good deals)and things not to miss out on in London. I will be going there for the first time next week and would LOVE to already have some good knowledge on how to spend my days. I will have about 5 days to explore on my own.
London markets and places not to miss
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Best things to do in Nepal
- 2 Holiday Wish List for Vacation Rental Owners
- 3 Travel Tote to attach to rolling bag
- 4 Help finding a lifestyle resort
- 5 how to add my photo to my passport renewal application?
- 6 Hawaii or Rio for solo single male travel
- 7 Travel SIMs
- 8 An Introduction to new member
- 9 Priceline.com "Best Price guaranteed"scam
- 10 Travelling in June
- 11 Travel with 13 yr old nephew - need help on where please!
- 12 Friends Seeking Advice
- 13 Barclaycard Arrival MC chip & pin useless in Italy
- 14 Anyone have suggestion for best tablet to use when traveling? under $300
- 15 25th wedding anniv travel
- 16 $950,000 travel insurance mistake
- 17 Best places to start...
- 18 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 19 Need packing tips: 24 days in Japan
- 20 two months away and mold problems.
- 21 Need suggestions for solo trip (2-3 weeks, next May)
- 22 French gastronomy
- 23 Noise Cancelling Headphones
- 24 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 25 Looking for a hat to wear in the rainforest