I am looking for a travel insurance police that ONLY covers my airfare and apartment rental. I do not need nor do I want, medical, lost baggage and all the other stuff that most companies offer. I already know about insuremytrip.com, and all the companies on thier site sell packages, not what I want. i know I might be out of luck, but it's worth a try.
Limited Travel Insurance
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Discounted luggage websites
- 2 Shoes for round the world trip - suitable for hiking and running?
- 3 Where would you go if you were us?
- 4 Help? Where to go with an 18 year old boy?
- 5 A Killer Whale Spectacle in Nice
- 6 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 7 Air B&B
- 8 Online Visas
- 9 Traveling with a smartphone
- 10 Anniversary trip
- 11 Learning vacations
- 12 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 13 Crossing Borders
- 14 Need Help: Winter US/Carrib Vacation Ideas
- 15 RDIF Security Bags/Wallets
- 16 Traveling long haul for the first time
- 17 Light weight Luggage
- 18 Carry-on Luggage
- 19 Which place would you like to travel ?
- 20 Transferring on an international flight
- 21 Accessing online banking while in Europe
- 22 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 23 AutoSlash and Hotel Tonight - Your Reviews
- 24 Thanksgiving week trip
- 25 Is there a company or website that compares SIM cards?