Can anyone give us some suggestions on ultra-lightweight carry-on bags - and regular size cases for that matter? I know they're out there, but have not been able to find anything online that seems that light.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 travel ideas mom with 17 16 yr old sons one likes outdoors the other city
- 2 Fodor's Phrase App
- 3 Forfeited money due to medical emergency
- 4 The "Vacation Problem"
- 5 First time euro traveler, ideas please!
- 6 Please help me find a phone that will work in France
- 7 Tom Harper River Cruise Company?
- 8 Baggage Limits
- 9 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 10 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 11 [liiperi] byliiperi 4 days ago 8 days around Almaty region - How to spend?
- 12 VPN and proxy server recommendations
- 13 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 14 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 15 Why Are B&B's So Overrated?
- 16 Where in the world to go in December by myself for 5 days? Select Cities.
- 17 Where is it that's warm, dry and intellectual?
- 18 30th Birthday Trip Ideas!
- 19 About EHIC card?
- 20 London, Amsterdam, Munich, and Barcelona in 17 days?
- 21 Packing Bottles of Gin in Checked Luggage
- 22 Best adventure/trek holiday ideas
- 23 quiet getaways for older women
- 24 Solo female June traveler looking for trip ideas/advice
- 25 Torn between Trips