My friend and I (25 years old) have about 9-11 days we can travel in December-January. Thinking of departing on Dec 27-30th and returning in January (whatever works out to be the cheapest)
Having a hard time deciding where to go because it (unfortunately) will be the new year. Somewhere budget friendly, nothing more than $2500 including flight, hotel/private-room hostels (probably will use air miles to cover 5-6 days of stay in a hotel), food and spending money. We would like somewhere safe, and also fun but not too crazy for new years.
We had London in mind then a few days up around Scotland and possibly Dublin.
Or Prauge, Krakow, Warsaw...
Also, we are concerned with new years day being a holiday... and was reading that the 2nd of January this year many things will be closed.. we don't want to be stuck in our hotel for that day.
Then we are thinking we could do an all inclusive for $1800-2000 in mexico... but then that seems really like a waste of money.
Any other ideas on destinations we haven't thought of or overall thoughts? We like sightseeing, museums, hiking, etc., but also enjoy relaxing on the beach.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 http://jackedmuscleextremeadvice.com/androforce-x10/
- 2 Honeymoon Destination
- 3 How to find the best adventure tour
- 4 One month free to travel in February
- 5 If UK visit visa works for Europe too!
- 6 What's the most expensive country you have been to?
- 7 What to do on long flights?
- 8 How do you like my plan for a gap year?
- 9 Destination suggestion, departing from Vegas and returning to Detroit
- 10 How to travel with only carry on...with a baby
- 11 Feb - a week get away for 2 couples
- 12 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 13 Need Amalfi planning help
- 14 Where to go...April of 2018
- 15 Cautionary tale about ATM use
- 16 Why Access to Services at Home should not affect your next trip
- 17 California Zepher
- 18 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 19 Babymoon w/ toddler Fall Ideas (Zika)
- 20 6 day 5 night Honeymoon from US
- 21 Honeymoon ideas STAT
- 22 Looking for travel filmmakers to collaborate and travel together!
- 23 Airport robbery
- 24 Usefulness of a travel agent ?
- 25 New York City - Suite/Hotel