My wife is about 7 months pregnant and we are planning our last holiday before the baby arrives. We are based out of Singapore and have done most of Asia. Seeking some destination ideas for this trip. The following is our requirements:
1. travel time - max 7-8 hours from Singapore
2. not looking for a lazy beach vacation
3. safe place - my wife can move about but I wouldn't chance going to a place that is not safe for her
4. 5-6 days max
5. direct flights from Singapore to the destination
I was thinking Japan (Tokyo+Mt Fuji etc) or maybe the Philippines. Any ideas would be highly appreciated.
Last vaction before baby arrives
- 1 How do you balance new destinations and familiar ones?
- 2 5 week opportunity to travel - any tips where?
- 3 Scottevest jacket product quality issues
- 4 Seeking easy and secluded beach vaca - help!
- 5 Eurail Pass Help!
- 6 iPad use on long flights
- 7 Single Senior Citizen travel
- 8 LADIES: FAVORITE UNDER SEAT PERSONAL BAG AND WHAT TO PACK IN IT?
- 9 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 10 Italy, Greece and turkey holiday
- 11 Sardinia, Italy
- 12 Vacation Destination
- 13 Packing list - 6 months with carry-on only
- 14 traveling with fifteen year old grandson
- 15 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 16 train tickets for italy
- 17 Shoe Trouble
- 18 Good article on shoes for travel
- 19 Rose Bowl Parade
- 20 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 21 Buying SNCF tickets
- 22 Changes in Travel Insurance: deductible
- 23 How to avoid delays at US border?
- 24 meditation - yoga - retreates.
- 25 Home Exchanges