My wife is about 7 months pregnant and we are planning our last holiday before the baby arrives. We are based out of Singapore and have done most of Asia. Seeking some destination ideas for this trip. The following is our requirements:
1. travel time - max 7-8 hours from Singapore
2. not looking for a lazy beach vacation
3. safe place - my wife can move about but I wouldn't chance going to a place that is not safe for her
4. 5-6 days max
5. direct flights from Singapore to the destination
I was thinking Japan (Tokyo+Mt Fuji etc) or maybe the Philippines. Any ideas would be highly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 2 Useful travel apps
- 3 Want to BLOG my Trips! Best sites or apps for travel blogging?!
- 4 Travel Apps
- 5 Your Top 5 travel iPad Apps
- 6 5 Best travel apps? (open)
- 7 Packing nightmare
- 8 Best time to purchase ticket on British Air
- 9 A problem with booking.com
- 10 First solo trip, where should I visit?
- 11 Wheeled duffle options
- 12 Grad trip: African Safari vs. Europe
- 13 Fodor's: Please Stop with the Obnoxious Ads
- 14 Newbie Using Whats App
- 15 TripIt App?
- 16 Watch Out! There are VRBO.com Fees!
- 17 Best way to find new things to do in new city/country?
- 18 Money transfer
- 19 Itinerary Planning Apps
- 20 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 21 In search of international vacation ideas with toddler from NYC
- 22 Passport signature
- 23 Need advice! First time to Ireland, 10 day itinerary set
- 24 Switzerland-Paris10 days trip...queries
- 25 St. Louis MO to Yellowstone