My wife is about 7 months pregnant and we are planning our last holiday before the baby arrives. We are based out of Singapore and have done most of Asia. Seeking some destination ideas for this trip. The following is our requirements:
1. travel time - max 7-8 hours from Singapore
2. not looking for a lazy beach vacation
3. safe place - my wife can move about but I wouldn't chance going to a place that is not safe for her
4. 5-6 days max
5. direct flights from Singapore to the destination
I was thinking Japan (Tokyo+Mt Fuji etc) or maybe the Philippines. Any ideas would be highly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 What Resources Do You Use to Book Complicated Trips?
- 2 40th Birthday Celebration
- 3 Should I use a travel agent?
- 4 Where in the world can I make my dream, reality?
- 5 Road trip from Denver or Salt Lake City?
- 6 What do you pack in your toiletries bag?
- 7 Difficult Decisions!!
- 8 Oceanfront Location - where in the world?
- 9 Barclaycard Arrival MC chip & pin useless in Italy
- 10 HoneyMoon - january
- 11 Glacier National Park Trip
- 12 Where to find volunteer work or hosteltrave job in the world
- 13 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 14 Wannabe female solo traveler seeking reassurance
- 15 Road map- European
- 16 Travel idea for a 1 year old
- 17 Malaga Ave fast train- M Zambrano Train Station car return
- 18 xmas anywhere in europe
- 19 Need advice for Asia trip
- 20 Family Italy
- 21 Big Island vs Maui
- 22 When do you start packing your suitcase(s)?
- 23 Winter Vacation
- 24 To Paris From UK HOW?
- 25 Suggestions on suitcase size/brand