My wife is about 7 months pregnant and we are planning our last holiday before the baby arrives. We are based out of Singapore and have done most of Asia. Seeking some destination ideas for this trip. The following is our requirements:
1. travel time - max 7-8 hours from Singapore
2. not looking for a lazy beach vacation
3. safe place - my wife can move about but I wouldn't chance going to a place that is not safe for her
4. 5-6 days max
5. direct flights from Singapore to the destination
I was thinking Japan (Tokyo+Mt Fuji etc) or maybe the Philippines. Any ideas would be highly appreciated.
Last vaction before baby arrives
- 1 Technology tips, and travel
- 2 Christmas break vacation destination ideas?
- 3 Luggage Tags
- 4 Where to go on Christmas?
- 5 2016 honeymoon! Need advice!
- 6 Does anyone else travel with bed sheets
- 7 Your Best Travel Tips
- 8 How is the United Lounge at LAX?
- 9 Which Travel Bag
- 10 Is going to Cape Town for holiday really worth it?
- 11 Suggestions for Spain & Portugal
- 12 Tell Us Your Favorite Travel Experiences
- 13 Ideas for 3-generation family vacation
- 14 europe In January
- 15 First Time Solo from Singapore
- 16 Driving from Geneva to Milan in February
- 17 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - Honeymoon
- 18 French Visa Appointment at NYC Consulate
- 19 Honeymoon: fiancee not as adventurous. Need ideas. HELP!
- 20 9-10 day trip to Southern Spain in February
- 21 Holiday Travel Plans
- 22 Looking for reviews of Great Value Vacations
- 23 Purchasing a flight with someone else's frequent flyer points
- 24 Which Hotel is near to Northern arizona university, Flagstaff
- 25 Help with honeymoon destination