My wife is about 7 months pregnant and we are planning our last holiday before the baby arrives. We are based out of Singapore and have done most of Asia. Seeking some destination ideas for this trip. The following is our requirements:
1. travel time - max 7-8 hours from Singapore
2. not looking for a lazy beach vacation
3. safe place - my wife can move about but I wouldn't chance going to a place that is not safe for her
4. 5-6 days max
5. direct flights from Singapore to the destination
I was thinking Japan (Tokyo+Mt Fuji etc) or maybe the Philippines. Any ideas would be highly appreciated.
Last vaction before baby arrives
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 finding last minute packages
- 2 Trip to Paris
- 3 Where to travel?
- 4 Hostel suggestions
- 5 trip ideas in May...
- 6 Travel Resolutions: Do You Have Any For 2015?
- 7 Honeymoon on a budget leaving Perth, Australia
- 8 Beach trip...florida or caribbean island in mid march
- 9 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 10 Ideas for mid winter solo trip someplace warm or cold, but fun!!
- 11 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 12 Package to Paris, Flight Not Included. 2 Travel Insurance Policies Needed?
- 13 Scotland
- 14 Car Rentals are expensive!
- 15 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 16 Moving from DC to Texas
- 17 Japan vs. California vs. Hawaii
- 18 First solo travel adventure! Please help!
- 19 Looking for a hat to wear in the rainforest
- 20 Your favorite, toddler-friendly international destination???
- 21 Travel Tote to attach to rolling bag
- 22 First Solo Trip in my 20s
- 23 Best ways to get around when you can't rent a car?
- 24 Which luggage scales?
- 25 Need suggestions for solo trip (2-3 weeks, next May)