My wife is about 7 months pregnant and we are planning our last holiday before the baby arrives. We are based out of Singapore and have done most of Asia. Seeking some destination ideas for this trip. The following is our requirements:
1. travel time - max 7-8 hours from Singapore
2. not looking for a lazy beach vacation
3. safe place - my wife can move about but I wouldn't chance going to a place that is not safe for her
4. 5-6 days max
5. direct flights from Singapore to the destination
I was thinking Japan (Tokyo+Mt Fuji etc) or maybe the Philippines. Any ideas would be highly appreciated.
Last vaction before baby arrives
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Travel Tote to attach to rolling bag
- 2 Help finding a lifestyle resort
- 3 how to add my photo to my passport renewal application?
- 4 Hawaii or Rio for solo single male travel
- 5 Travel SIMs
- 6 An Introduction to new member
- 7 Priceline.com "Best Price guaranteed"scam
- 8 Travelling in June
- 9 Travel with 13 yr old nephew - need help on where please!
- 10 Friends Seeking Advice
- 11 Barclaycard Arrival MC chip & pin useless in Italy
- 12 Anyone have suggestion for best tablet to use when traveling? under $300
- 13 25th wedding anniv travel
- 14 $950,000 travel insurance mistake
- 15 Best places to start...
- 16 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 17 Need packing tips: 24 days in Japan
- 18 two months away and mold problems.
- 19 Need suggestions for solo trip (2-3 weeks, next May)
- 20 French gastronomy
- 21 Noise Cancelling Headphones
- 22 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 23 Looking for a hat to wear in the rainforest
- 24 NEED URGENT DESTINATION ADVICE!
- 25 What's stopping you from traveling more?