What is the best place to stowe a laptop while you are out sightseeing or on business? Do you leave it in the room? Lock it in the trunk? Leave it at the hotel desk? Take it with you? Each of these options carry some risk of theft. I do not stay in high-end hotels, but I do try to stay in safe neighborhoods. What works best, and what should I avoid. Most of my travels are in Western Europe, where crime rates are relatively low, but everyone who travels with a laptop faces this question. I am asking because I am taking a laptop with me for the first time.
- 1 Italy, Greece and turkey holiday
- 2 My preferred way of booking any hotel online (must take a look)
- 3 Help with two Trips
- 4 Goa Holiday Trip
- 5 LADIES: FAVORITE UNDER SEAT PERSONAL BAG AND WHAT TO PACK IN IT?
- 6 Sardinia, Italy
- 7 Vacation Destination
- 8 Packing list - 6 months with carry-on only
- 9 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 10 traveling with fifteen year old grandson
- 11 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 12 train tickets for italy
- 13 iPad use on long flights
- 14 Shoe Trouble
- 15 Good article on shoes for travel
- 16 Rose Bowl Parade
- 17 Single Senior Citizen travel
- 18 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 19 Buying SNCF tickets
- 20 5 week opportunity to travel - any tips where?
- 21 Changes in Travel Insurance: deductible
- 22 How to avoid delays at US border?
- 23 meditation - yoga - retreates.
- 24 Home Exchanges
- 25 Comparison of Budget Booking Sites