Okay, after months of research, I found an AFFORDABLE language school near Paris that offers room, full board, tuition, free internet, laundry services, and excursions for a VERY affordable price. TV, books, language lab, etc... Rambouillet.com has the info., including all prices. Flexible program. The director responds to emails within 24 hours. Nice, honest people running the establishment, great and caring professors, decent food, good classes, nice variety of accommodations, very AFFORDABLE. Accommodations on campus very dormlike. Studios available near campus. The town is a little boring but safe and close to Paris. The school is near the train station. I went for 2 weeks and am going back for 3 months. Not too many Americans, lots of Koreans. Good place to practice French with other students. Lots of young people (summer)but people of all ages. I'm 39 and was very comfortable. One man was about 70 and 3 others were about my age. I've heard Institut de Francais in Villefranche is amazing but it's double the price of this school. The school in Rambouillet is more flexible and even offers refunds for cancellations for any reason. They really want the students to enjoy their experience. I like the upfront, honest, no nonsense approach on the website. Nothing hidden. It is exactly what they say. I was shocked to not find any comments about this school whatsoever on the internet, it seems to be a hidden treasure. They had about 50-60 students there in July but off season there are about 30.
Language school in France
View all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Technology tips, and travel
- 2 Luggage Tags
- 3 Christmas break vacation destination ideas?
- 4 Your Best Travel Tips
- 5 How is the United Lounge at LAX?
- 6 Which Travel Bag
- 7 Is going to Cape Town for holiday really worth it?
- 8 Suggestions for Spain & Portugal
- 9 Does anyone else travel with bed sheets
- 10 2016 honeymoon! Need advice!
- 11 Tell Us Your Favorite Travel Experiences
- 12 Ideas for 3-generation family vacation
- 13 europe In January
- 14 First Time Solo from Singapore
- 15 Driving from Geneva to Milan in February
- 16 Where to go on Christmas?
- 17 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - Honeymoon
- 18 French Visa Appointment at NYC Consulate
- 19 Honeymoon: fiancee not as adventurous. Need ideas. HELP!
- 20 9-10 day trip to Southern Spain in February
- 21 Holiday Travel Plans
- 22 Looking for reviews of Great Value Vacations
- 23 Purchasing a flight with someone else's frequent flyer points
- 24 Which Hotel is near to Northern arizona university, Flagstaff
- 25 Help with honeymoon destination