Okay, after months of research, I found an AFFORDABLE language school near Paris that offers room, full board, tuition, free internet, laundry services, and excursions for a VERY affordable price. TV, books, language lab, etc... Rambouillet.com has the info., including all prices. Flexible program. The director responds to emails within 24 hours. Nice, honest people running the establishment, great and caring professors, decent food, good classes, nice variety of accommodations, very AFFORDABLE. Accommodations on campus very dormlike. Studios available near campus. The town is a little boring but safe and close to Paris. The school is near the train station. I went for 2 weeks and am going back for 3 months. Not too many Americans, lots of Koreans. Good place to practice French with other students. Lots of young people (summer)but people of all ages. I'm 39 and was very comfortable. One man was about 70 and 3 others were about my age. I've heard Institut de Francais in Villefranche is amazing but it's double the price of this school. The school in Rambouillet is more flexible and even offers refunds for cancellations for any reason. They really want the students to enjoy their experience. I like the upfront, honest, no nonsense approach on the website. Nothing hidden. It is exactly what they say. I was shocked to not find any comments about this school whatsoever on the internet, it seems to be a hidden treasure. They had about 50-60 students there in July but off season there are about 30.
Language school in France
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 my travel ignorance
- 2 Traveling long haul for the first time
- 3 New York, Vegas or the Carribean
- 4 Traveling solo for first time? I'm a teenager
- 5 Traveling solo for first time? I'm a teenager
- 6 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 7 Mailing travel gifts from abroad
- 8 First Time Going to Europe - Ideas?
- 9 40th Birthday Trip
- 10 A Killer Whale Spectacle in Nice
- 11 Vacation with 1 year old?
- 12 Where to go in February/March
- 13 mid December honeymoon in Europe
- 14 Waterproof spray
- 15 https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/JBCJJHY
- 16 Honeymoon
- 17 Are these shoes too American looking?
- 18 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 19 Where to go over New Years?
- 20 Most Exotic and Adventurous Trip Possible
- 21 Help finding a beach resort w/ nightlife for a young couple!
- 22 Your favorite USA car rental company
- 23 Your Best Travel Tips
- 24 Northern Lights
- 25 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips