We are planning a jorney of 1+1 week aroung lake leman then lake como. Have a 4yo with us and plan to get from geneva to milan using train (only) for the sightseeing.Q: is the northen route around the lake then south ( geneva vevey montreux brig milan) the best for train scenery? Or a mt blanc route ( recommendation????). Another Q is where on lac leman should we " set camp" ? Ideally we would like to stay in 1 place and travel around the lake but where? Geneva laussanne vevey or montreux? Same Q for lake como. It has been quite a few years since i visited lake como so your recommendation is much appreciated. Travel time is midjuly to aug, money not a problem and thenn 3 week on cote d azur (again travelling by train....suggestions. many many thanks
lac leman then travel to lake como
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Keeping yourself safe while abroad
- 2 Torn between Trips
- 3 Baggage
- 4 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 5 40th birthday trip with my husband
- 6 Will pollution wreck my Beijing dreams ?
- 7 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 8 Money belts, neck wallets, etc.
- 9 Saying hello to all the disc golf playing travelers!
- 10 50th birthday in January destination
- 11 Where in the world to go in December by myself for 5 days? Select Cities.
- 12 Banks that do not charge foreign ATM fees
- 13 Discounted luggage websites
- 14 Wannabe female solo traveler seeking reassurance
- 15 Beer Prices Around the World!
- 16 Solo female June traveler looking for trip ideas/advice
- 17 Carrying a smartphone
- 18 Bad recommendation on Super shuttle Paris
- 19 Advice about a cycling holiday
- 20 Best Time to Purchase Flights
- 21 22 hours layover in London Heathrow
- 22 Groupon Getaways
- 23 Rain Boots
- 24 Travel Books for Kids?
- 25 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips