We are planning a jorney of 1+1 week aroung lake leman then lake como. Have a 4yo with us and plan to get from geneva to milan using train (only) for the sightseeing.Q: is the northen route around the lake then south ( geneva vevey montreux brig milan) the best for train scenery? Or a mt blanc route ( recommendation????). Another Q is where on lac leman should we " set camp" ? Ideally we would like to stay in 1 place and travel around the lake but where? Geneva laussanne vevey or montreux? Same Q for lake como. It has been quite a few years since i visited lake como so your recommendation is much appreciated. Travel time is midjuly to aug, money not a problem and thenn 3 week on cote d azur (again travelling by train....suggestions. many many thanks
lac leman then travel to lake como
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Packing Help - What to take
- 2 Amsterdam to Normandy
- 3 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 4 Travel pants for women - advice needed for Europe trip (soon!)
- 5 Places to travel in June or July
- 6 Visa expiration and re entry
- 7 Driving trip from Vancouver to Rockies in June
- 8 Rovia booking engine
- 9 Jacket with pockets
- 10 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 11 2 Week Trip for Newleywed's - Adventure and Beach
- 12 Your Top 5 travel iPad Apps
- 13 What are the best wlking shoes for in city travel?
- 14 Trip suggestions for 3-5 day vacation from New Orleans?
- 15 Dual time zone watches
- 16 Escorted Travel Agency?
- 17 30th Birthday Girls Trip
- 18 Website for good hotel rates?
- 19 Famous Places to Visit in Paris?
- 20 What color nail polish in France
- 21 Travel Clothing
- 22 advance single 1st class rail travel with virgin trains
- 23 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 24 Where to go - Mexico, Dominican Republic, Cuba or Cape Verde???
- 25 Looking for travel app (iOS) to map my custom walking tour...