We are planning a jorney of 1+1 week aroung lake leman then lake como. Have a 4yo with us and plan to get from geneva to milan using train (only) for the sightseeing.Q: is the northen route around the lake then south ( geneva vevey montreux brig milan) the best for train scenery? Or a mt blanc route ( recommendation????). Another Q is where on lac leman should we " set camp" ? Ideally we would like to stay in 1 place and travel around the lake but where? Geneva laussanne vevey or montreux? Same Q for lake como. It has been quite a few years since i visited lake como so your recommendation is much appreciated. Travel time is midjuly to aug, money not a problem and thenn 3 week on cote d azur (again travelling by train....suggestions. many many thanks
lac leman then travel to lake como
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Shoes for round the world trip - suitable for hiking and running?
- 2 Where would you go if you were us?
- 3 Help? Where to go with an 18 year old boy?
- 4 Discounted luggage websites
- 5 A Killer Whale Spectacle in Nice
- 6 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 7 Air B&B
- 8 Online Visas
- 9 Traveling with a smartphone
- 10 Anniversary trip
- 11 Learning vacations
- 12 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 13 Crossing Borders
- 14 Need Help: Winter US/Carrib Vacation Ideas
- 15 RDIF Security Bags/Wallets
- 16 Traveling long haul for the first time
- 17 Light weight Luggage
- 18 Carry-on Luggage
- 19 Which place would you like to travel ?
- 20 Transferring on an international flight
- 21 Accessing online banking while in Europe
- 22 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 23 AutoSlash and Hotel Tonight - Your Reviews
- 24 Thanksgiving week trip
- 25 Is there a company or website that compares SIM cards?