We are planning a jorney of 1+1 week aroung lake leman then lake como. Have a 4yo with us and plan to get from geneva to milan using train (only) for the sightseeing.Q: is the northen route around the lake then south ( geneva vevey montreux brig milan) the best for train scenery? Or a mt blanc route ( recommendation????). Another Q is where on lac leman should we " set camp" ? Ideally we would like to stay in 1 place and travel around the lake but where? Geneva laussanne vevey or montreux? Same Q for lake como. It has been quite a few years since i visited lake como so your recommendation is much appreciated. Travel time is midjuly to aug, money not a problem and thenn 3 week on cote d azur (again travelling by train....suggestions. many many thanks
lac leman then travel to lake como
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Scammers on Airbnb site
- 2 VPN? Witopia? If so, which?
- 3 Looking for reviews of Great Value Vacations
- 4 Going to Costa Rica
- 5 Noise Cancelling Headphones
- 6 India food Tours
- 7 Air B&B
- 8 Single supplements
- 9 Has anyone used Autoslash?
- 10 Discounted luggage websites
- 11 Should I book through Luxury Link?
- 12 Could I fit all this into a 3 week road trip?
- 13 Travel eruope early November this year
- 14 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 15 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 16 Traveling long haul for the first time
- 17 Thanksgiving week trip
- 18 Where would you go if you were us?
- 19 Anniversary trip
- 20 Shoes for round the world trip - suitable for hiking and running?
- 21 Help? Where to go with an 18 year old boy?
- 22 A Killer Whale Spectacle in Nice
- 23 Online Visas
- 24 Traveling with a smartphone
- 25 Learning vacations