Just got back from a trip to Prague, Vienna and Budapest. Great trip. Stayed in K&K Hotels in each city. They are reasonably priced, boutique hotels and I must give them the thumbs up!! After checking on Hotels.com and Trip Advisor I decided to contact them directly to see if I could get a better deal directly from them. I was able to, and along with that received an Around Europe discount and upgrade to their executive level. Breakfast was included and all of the hotels offer free wifi either in your room or use of computers in their internet corners. They were all in good location with great staff. They were also helpful pre-trip when I emailed about travelling between countries. In case any of you are looking I thought I'd share. Safe travels!
K&K Hotels - recommendation!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Visa expiration and re entry
- 2 Driving trip from Vancouver to Rockies in June
- 3 Rovia booking engine
- 4 Places to travel in June or July
- 5 Packing Help - What to take
- 6 Jacket with pockets
- 7 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 8 Travel pants for women - advice needed for Europe trip (soon!)
- 9 2 Week Trip for Newleywed's - Adventure and Beach
- 10 Your Top 5 travel iPad Apps
- 11 What are the best wlking shoes for in city travel?
- 12 Trip suggestions for 3-5 day vacation from New Orleans?
- 13 Dual time zone watches
- 14 Escorted Travel Agency?
- 15 30th Birthday Girls Trip
- 16 Website for good hotel rates?
- 17 Famous Places to Visit in Paris?
- 18 What color nail polish in France
- 19 Travel Clothing
- 20 advance single 1st class rail travel with virgin trains
- 21 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 22 Where to go - Mexico, Dominican Republic, Cuba or Cape Verde???
- 23 Looking for travel app (iOS) to map my custom walking tour...
- 24 AVIS' car rental Dirty Tricks
- 25 Getting a Second Passport