Just got back from a trip to Prague, Vienna and Budapest. Great trip. Stayed in K&K Hotels in each city. They are reasonably priced, boutique hotels and I must give them the thumbs up!! After checking on Hotels.com and Trip Advisor I decided to contact them directly to see if I could get a better deal directly from them. I was able to, and along with that received an Around Europe discount and upgrade to their executive level. Breakfast was included and all of the hotels offer free wifi either in your room or use of computers in their internet corners. They were all in good location with great staff. They were also helpful pre-trip when I emailed about travelling between countries. In case any of you are looking I thought I'd share. Safe travels!
K&K Hotels - recommendation!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Baggage
- 2 40th birthday trip with my husband
- 3 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 4 Will pollution wreck my Beijing dreams ?
- 5 Money belts, neck wallets, etc.
- 6 Saying hello to all the disc golf playing travelers!
- 7 50th birthday in January destination
- 8 Where in the world to go in December by myself for 5 days? Select Cities.
- 9 Banks that do not charge foreign ATM fees
- 10 Discounted luggage websites
- 11 Wannabe female solo traveler seeking reassurance
- 12 Beer Prices Around the World!
- 13 Solo female June traveler looking for trip ideas/advice
- 14 Carrying a smartphone
- 15 Bad recommendation on Super shuttle Paris
- 16 Advice about a cycling holiday
- 17 Best Time to Purchase Flights
- 18 22 hours layover in London Heathrow
- 19 Groupon Getaways
- 20 Rain Boots
- 21 Travel Books for Kids?
- 22 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 23 Ideas for 40th Birthday
- 24 Travel Ideas for Family with 3 young boys
- 25 1-month trip idea for 3 guys in their 20s in June-July?