Just got back from a trip to Prague, Vienna and Budapest. Great trip. Stayed in K&K Hotels in each city. They are reasonably priced, boutique hotels and I must give them the thumbs up!! After checking on Hotels.com and Trip Advisor I decided to contact them directly to see if I could get a better deal directly from them. I was able to, and along with that received an Around Europe discount and upgrade to their executive level. Breakfast was included and all of the hotels offer free wifi either in your room or use of computers in their internet corners. They were all in good location with great staff. They were also helpful pre-trip when I emailed about travelling between countries. In case any of you are looking I thought I'd share. Safe travels!
K&K Hotels - recommendation!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Where is it that's warm, dry and intellectual?
- 2 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 3 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 4 Why Are B&B's So Overrated?
- 5 London, Amsterdam, Munich, and Barcelona in 17 days?
- 6 30th Birthday Trip Ideas!
- 7 Packing Bottles of Gin in Checked Luggage
- 8 Best adventure/trek holiday ideas
- 9 quiet getaways for older women
- 10 Solo female June traveler looking for trip ideas/advice
- 11 Where in the world to go in December by myself for 5 days? Select Cities.
- 12 Torn between Trips
- 13 Ohhhh where to go next!
- 14 Groupon Getaways
- 15 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 16 Will pollution wreck my Beijing dreams ?
- 17 Road Trip from Boston to North Carolina
- 18 Beer Prices Around the World!
- 19 Carrying a smartphone
- 20 Health insurance for one month visit to USA
- 21 Keeping yourself safe while abroad
- 22 40th birthday trip with my husband
- 23 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 24 Money belts, neck wallets, etc.
- 25 Saying hello to all the disc golf playing travelers!