Just got back from a trip to Prague, Vienna and Budapest. Great trip. Stayed in K&K Hotels in each city. They are reasonably priced, boutique hotels and I must give them the thumbs up!! After checking on Hotels.com and Trip Advisor I decided to contact them directly to see if I could get a better deal directly from them. I was able to, and along with that received an Around Europe discount and upgrade to their executive level. Breakfast was included and all of the hotels offer free wifi either in your room or use of computers in their internet corners. They were all in good location with great staff. They were also helpful pre-trip when I emailed about travelling between countries. In case any of you are looking I thought I'd share. Safe travels!
K&K Hotels - recommendation!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Volunteering at hostels
- 2 First Time Going to Europe - Ideas?
- 3 Honeymoon
- 4 Are these shoes too American looking?
- 5 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 6 Where to go over New Years?
- 7 Most Exotic and Adventurous Trip Possible
- 8 Help finding a beach resort w/ nightlife for a young couple!
- 9 my travel ignorance
- 10 Your favorite USA car rental company
- 11 Your Best Travel Tips
- 12 Northern Lights
- 13 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 14 Road trip along the east coast with tween & teen
- 15 First Trip To Japan and South Korea Solo!
- 16 Travel Insurance or not
- 17 Duffel size needed for 33lb limit
- 18 Economy PLus on United to China
- 19 Down or synthetic sleeping bag?
- 20 Light weight Luggage
- 21 3 weeks backpacking around Europe, how to call home?
- 22 Online Booking Agency- which one to use?
- 23 Teaching Abroad with Expiring Passport
- 24 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 25 Favorite airline and hotel booking sites