Just got back from a trip to Prague, Vienna and Budapest. Great trip. Stayed in K&K Hotels in each city. They are reasonably priced, boutique hotels and I must give them the thumbs up!! After checking on Hotels.com and Trip Advisor I decided to contact them directly to see if I could get a better deal directly from them. I was able to, and along with that received an Around Europe discount and upgrade to their executive level. Breakfast was included and all of the hotels offer free wifi either in your room or use of computers in their internet corners. They were all in good location with great staff. They were also helpful pre-trip when I emailed about travelling between countries. In case any of you are looking I thought I'd share. Safe travels!
K&K Hotels - recommendation!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 2 new travel website
- 3 Where to holiday in April? All Inclusive Getaway with guaranteed sunshine!?
- 4 Finding a House Sitter.
- 5 Road Scholar
- 6 First Solo Trip -- Mid 20's Female --Where to go???
- 7 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 8 Economy Class Seat: Bulkhead Row? (Boeing 777)
- 9 Driving from New York to South Florida and staying over 1 night
- 10 Checklist: What to Do Before You Go
- 11 Your Best Travel Tips
- 12 Useful travel apps
- 13 I need people to do a road trip to USA
- 14 LADIES: FAVORITE UNDER SEAT PERSONAL BAG AND WHAT TO PACK IN IT?
- 15 Base city in England
- 16 Suggestions please
- 17 Credit Card FF Program Retention/Waive Fee
- 18 What's your experience with groupon.com?
- 19 vow renewal
- 20 what size suitcase holds 40 pounds?
- 21 Spain and Morocco in 2 weeks
- 22 Solo Woman traveller ! Yes you TOO can make it.
- 23 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 24 Travel Agent: what to do if their cost is more than your research?
- 25 Do you know Torquay hotel in UK