My friend and I are planning to visit those three countries as they are so close to one another. We have 14 days and will arrive to Frankfurt from the US. This is our first time visiting any of those countries so we are open to ideas. We are not into clubbing or shopping. More sightseeing and getting to know the culture. Is 14 days enough?? We are really struggling with this itinerary issue as we want to stick to a budget
Thank you so much!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 온라인배팅사이트 ▣§▣ LET-CC.COM 추:gobet
- 2 Booking.com and scam
- 3 Booking.com and scam
- 4 Booking.com and a scam. Beware
- 5 Driving holiday
- 6 Girls Trip Ideas
- 7 Sunday Fundayz
- 8 Do liquids HAVE to be in a quart size baggie?
- 9 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 10 Travel buddy for Asia or Central/South America trip
- 11 Does the USB car charger (UK edition ) suffice for my car travel ?
- 12 Searching for co-travelers!
- 13 Apps for Solo Travellers?
- 14 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 15 Beer Prices Around the World!
- 16 Family trip Europe
- 17 Is a month and a half backpack trip around Europe worth leaving a job for?
- 18 Home security while traveling
- 19 More on Phony Reviews
- 20 Advice for a newbie
- 21 Pros & cons of "travel" vests
- 22 Spontaneous solo backpacking trip
- 23 Italy or Napa Valley? Mother daughter duo
- 24 What do you use to save money on travel?
- 25 Ideas February trip
Itinerary Ideas - South Germany/Austria/Switzerland - budget trip