My friend and I are planning to visit those three countries as they are so close to one another. We have 14 days and will arrive to Frankfurt from the US. This is our first time visiting any of those countries so we are open to ideas. We are not into clubbing or shopping. More sightseeing and getting to know the culture. Is 14 days enough?? We are really struggling with this itinerary issue as we want to stick to a budget
Thank you so much!
Itinerary Ideas - South Germany/Austria/Switzerland - budget trip
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Help with itinerary to Emilia-Romagna October 2014
- 2 what size suitcase holds 40 pounds?
- 3 holiday destinations selection process survey
- 4 How to Avoid Pickpockets in Paris
- 5 December 2014-January 2015 trip ideas
- 6 Driving trip from Boise to the Grand Canyon - where to stop in between?
- 7 Where to holiday in April? All Inclusive Getaway with guaranteed sunshine!?
- 8 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 9 First Solo Travel...Where should I go?
- 10 First Solo Trip -- Mid 20's Female --Where to go???
- 11 Has anyone dealt with Truffle Pig out of Canada to plan a trip??
- 12 Finding a House Sitter.
- 13 Road Scholar
- 14 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 15 Economy Class Seat: Bulkhead Row? (Boeing 777)
- 16 Driving from New York to South Florida and staying over 1 night
- 17 Checklist: What to Do Before You Go
- 18 Your Best Travel Tips
- 19 Useful travel apps
- 20 I need people to do a road trip to USA
- 21 LADIES: FAVORITE UNDER SEAT PERSONAL BAG AND WHAT TO PACK IN IT?
- 22 Base city in England
- 23 Suggestions please
- 24 Credit Card FF Program Retention/Waive Fee
- 25 What's your experience with groupon.com?