My friend and I are planning to visit those three countries as they are so close to one another. We have 14 days and will arrive to Frankfurt from the US. This is our first time visiting any of those countries so we are open to ideas. We are not into clubbing or shopping. More sightseeing and getting to know the culture. Is 14 days enough?? We are really struggling with this itinerary issue as we want to stick to a budget
Thank you so much!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 resort with wild life on ground
- 2 A problem with booking.com
- 3 Museum exhibitions
- 4 Oregon coast trip destination advise please
- 5 First solo trip, where should I visit?
- 6 Do you get your expired passport back?
- 7 Best way to find new things to do in new city/country?
- 8 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 9 Best time to purchase ticket on British Air
- 10 Wheeled duffle options
- 11 Grad trip: African Safari vs. Europe
- 12 Fodor's: Please Stop with the Obnoxious Ads
- 13 Newbie Using Whats App
- 14 TripIt App?
- 15 Watch Out! There are VRBO.com Fees!
- 16 Money transfer
- 17 Itinerary Planning Apps
- 18 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 19 In search of international vacation ideas with toddler from NYC
- 20 Passport signature
- 21 Need advice! First time to Ireland, 10 day itinerary set
- 22 Switzerland-Paris10 days trip...queries
- 23 St. Louis MO to Yellowstone
- 24 May or June trip ideas with 2 adult children
- 25 Outdoorsy but with shopping
Itinerary Ideas - South Germany/Austria/Switzerland - budget trip