My friend and I are planning to visit those three countries as they are so close to one another. We have 14 days and will arrive to Frankfurt from the US. This is our first time visiting any of those countries so we are open to ideas. We are not into clubbing or shopping. More sightseeing and getting to know the culture. Is 14 days enough?? We are really struggling with this itinerary issue as we want to stick to a budget
Thank you so much!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 buy real and fake passports (email@example.com)
- 2 The world is ready for you; are you ready for it?
- 3 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 4 Travel towel?
- 5 New York City - Suite/Hotel
- 6 Trip from Lecce, Italy to Pescara, Abruzzo.
- 7 What's the most expensive country you have been to?
- 8 suggestions to travel the world for 450 Days
- 9 Why Access to Services at Home should not affect your next trip
- 10 Planning your next vacation
- 11 Need Suggestions!!!!!
- 12 Early November Vacation Thoughts?
- 13 Nova Scotia & Cabot Trail
- 14 Anti-pickpocket Tip
- 15 Road trip stops
- 16 Cautionary tale about ATM use
- 17 Tips for tour guides on a week or longer trip
- 18 Favorite budget travel items?
- 19 Traveling with refrigerated medications
- 20 Basel - bern - niederwangen
- 21 Buying Russia train tickets
- 22 Exotic Travel Suggestions - May/June 2018
- 23 Travel Around Belgium with Side Trip to Amsterdam
- 24 Ecuador, Panama, or Costa Rica
- 25 Best Way 3 days Quebec City to Newark Airport
Itinerary Ideas - South Germany/Austria/Switzerland - budget trip