This is our first trip to Canada and are planning a one week stay in February between both cities. We would love to ski 2 days if possible while staying in Quebec City as well -- Mt St Anne or Le Massif? Or is it worth the trip to Mt Tremblant? Please recommend any hotels, restaurants and must sees! We prefer boutique type hotels and small quaint restaurants. Thanks!
Itinerary, Hotel and Restaurant ideas Montreal and Quebec City
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Friends Seeking Advice
- 2 Please review our first YouTube Video of traveling adventure!
- 3 French gastronomy
- 4 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 5 Where in the World Should We Go?
- 6 Website to map your trips?
- 7 Best places to give a travel talk / slide show in NYC?
- 8 Recommendations for Light-Weight, 4-Wheel, 22-in. Roll On.
- 9 Packing vitamins. Customs?
- 10 Best places to start...
- 11 Where would you go if you were us?
- 12 Winter Sunshine
- 13 What's the best accommodation comparison site?
- 14 Travel health insurance
- 15 Private Guides - Cost question
- 16 What's stopping you from traveling more?
- 17 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 18 Rome and amalfi coast
- 19 Around the World Ticket/Trips
- 20 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 21 Where to go on multi-gen trip in Apr 2015 with2 & 6 year olds?
- 22 Travel Agency Review for Trip to Spain
- 23 Phone service
- 24 want suggestion for honeymoon tour place
- 25 Home security while traveling?