I will be travelling to Italy next week. Starting from Rome and end in Milan.
Any suggestion where can I buy nice reasonable leather shoes and handbag and sunglasses? Where exactly would be perfect to go and buy? Rome? Florence? Milan? Venice?
Those leather should not been branded items, just genuine leather would be fine.
And as for sunglasses, I'm hoping to get some brand product, like Ray Ban maybe? Since they are expensive here in Egypt, I hope to get a cheaper price there.
Oh, and any recommendation and advice on price of courier I can used to post those items internationally?
and what about VAT, if I ship, does the VAT void?
Also, if this has been covered here before, I apologize for not noticing it. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 New Traveller
- 2 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 3 Terrified traveller
- 4 Early trip planning
- 5 Is it necessary to learn native language of the country, where travelling?
- 6 First time travelling outside the USA
- 7 First time traveler
- 8 Camera recommendations for wildlife photography
- 9 Help Selecting Destination for 40 Birthday Group Trip
- 10 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 11 Accommodation San Sebastian
- 12 Tips on itinerary for 2 weeks in Puerto Rico
- 13 Traveling to NW Italy (Aosta)
- 14 SIXT car rental in US
- 15 Chef for Turks and Caicos
- 16 3 weeks in Siena Italy
- 17 April - Crete v Canaries? & Pregnant!
- 18 Visit to usa
- 19 insect repellent bracelets
- 20 Top travel destinations 2017
- 21 Your Favorite Rain coat?
- 22 Best place in March to travel with kids
- 23 Tour company or DIY?
- 24 Amtrak's AutoTrain - yes or no?
- 25 Itinerary Help! CDG Round Trip in 10 days