I will be travelling to Italy next week. Starting from Rome and end in Milan.
Any suggestion where can I buy nice reasonable leather shoes and handbag and sunglasses? Where exactly would be perfect to go and buy? Rome? Florence? Milan? Venice?
Those leather should not been branded items, just genuine leather would be fine.
And as for sunglasses, I'm hoping to get some brand product, like Ray Ban maybe? Since they are expensive here in Egypt, I hope to get a cheaper price there.
Oh, and any recommendation and advice on price of courier I can used to post those items internationally?
and what about VAT, if I ship, does the VAT void?
Also, if this has been covered here before, I apologize for not noticing it. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 US : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 YAHOO Password Recovery CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:54O:683O Technical SUPP0RT 24*7
- 3 Newbie Using Whats App
- 4 super fun vacations...
- 5 International Wire/Bank Transfer to Guide Using Third-Party Service?
- 6 Luggage Set - hardshell or softshell?
- 7 What's your favourite beauty/grooming tip when travelling?
- 8 replace my Nikon d90 by rx100 ?
- 9 Traveling Solo with 9 month old
- 10 Honeymoon Suggestions
- 11 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 12 garment travel organizer
- 13 Which type of car ?
- 14 travel partners
- 15 Best bag type for 3 months in Europe - duffel, rolling, or backpack?
- 16 Best kids friendly Island to visit in August
- 17 Some tips when using Air BnB
- 18 Trip to Thailand vs Greece vs Peru?
- 19 to travel or settle down?
- 20 THe case for linen
- 21 CAPITAL ONE CARD: NOT FUNNY
- 22 San Diego to San Francisco in 6 days
- 23 Honeymoon info
- 24 Great Saint Bernard Pass / Lake Geneva / Northern Italy
- 25 To drive or fly on an unplanned trip?