I will be travelling to Italy next week. Starting from Rome and end in Milan.
Any suggestion where can I buy nice reasonable leather shoes and handbag and sunglasses? Where exactly would be perfect to go and buy? Rome? Florence? Milan? Venice?
Those leather should not been branded items, just genuine leather would be fine.
And as for sunglasses, I'm hoping to get some brand product, like Ray Ban maybe? Since they are expensive here in Egypt, I hope to get a cheaper price there.
Oh, and any recommendation and advice on price of courier I can used to post those items internationally?
and what about VAT, if I ship, does the VAT void?
Also, if this has been covered here before, I apologize for not noticing it. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 photography trip in July Chile-Peru-Bolivia-Chile
- 2 European Travel in March
- 3 THe case for linen
- 4 List of Packers and Movers in Ghaziabad
- 5 Restaurants
- 6 Packing advice for fall trip to Europe
- 7 Daughter's Tour to korea
- 8 Advice for traveling with leg/hip pain
- 9 Help planning long road trip.
- 10 Checked through luggage - 2 separate bookings?
- 11 Renting International Cars from USA
- 12 Trip Ideas for Adventure / Tropical Thanksgiving Holiday
- 13 What is the most important stuff when you are travelling?
- 14 Getting my child from Stanford
- 15 Ideal Trip!
- 16 [ENGLAND] Which places to visit (london districts + city nearby)
- 17 Pa to New England States
- 18 suggestions about noise cancelling earphone
- 19 Do you get your expired passport back?
- 20 Is there a trick to booking a "comfort" seat?
- 21 cape cod
- 22 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 23 Is there a way get a specific model of car to rent?
- 24 Lipault luggage durability
- 25 Credit card protection