I will be travelling to Italy next week. Starting from Rome and end in Milan.
Any suggestion where can I buy nice reasonable leather shoes and handbag and sunglasses? Where exactly would be perfect to go and buy? Rome? Florence? Milan? Venice?
Those leather should not been branded items, just genuine leather would be fine.
And as for sunglasses, I'm hoping to get some brand product, like Ray Ban maybe? Since they are expensive here in Egypt, I hope to get a cheaper price there.
Oh, and any recommendation and advice on price of courier I can used to post those items internationally?
and what about VAT, if I ship, does the VAT void?
Also, if this has been covered here before, I apologize for not noticing it. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 7-10 day trip ideas with kid/teen
- 2 http://www.garciniacambogialean.com/coal-cosmetic-moisturizer
- 3 suggestions about noise cancelling earphone
- 4 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 5 Early trip planning
- 6 Something different for family of 6
- 7 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 8 Amtrak's AutoTrain - yes or no?
- 9 Best site for last minute travel packages?
- 10 What is the most important stuff when you are travelling?
- 11 Europe or Asia??? Best Honeymoon destination in February
- 12 Help for my wife's 40th with her best friends
- 13 Where oh where are we going to go?
- 14 Late December, early January travel
- 15 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 16 Is it necessary to learn native language of the country, where travelling?
- 17 Nice, France
- 18 Finding deals based on departure location
- 19 Travel Tips in the Philippines
- 20 St croix or Cancun HELP!
- 21 Turkey - Best Route and Mode of Travel
- 22 First time travel to Italy
- 23 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 24 Around the World - 28 Days!
- 25 THe case for linen