Created an 18 Night Travel itinerary that i created which spans across three of Europe's best countries.
Its an Excel file that i have created, dont know how to upload it here
Just thought of sharing with you'll
This itinerary is for those who would want to see cover a lot of ground, by which i mean seeing some of the best cities in these three countries and the most economical way.
One key to ensure that this trip remains economical is by ensuring that all bookings are made well in advance.
I have estimated travel by flights, to save time , and also in some cases it could be the cheapest option(given that one books well in advance)
It would be great if someone can advise on attaching files here
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Carrying your passport
- 2 9 Must-haves Before Embarking On T90 Xplode
- 3 Help for my wife's 40th with her best friends
- 4 Lipault luggage durability
- 5 Packing advice for fall trip to Europe
- 6 photography trip in July Chile-Peru-Bolivia-Chile
- 7 European Travel in March
- 8 Daughter's Tour to korea
- 9 Advice for traveling with leg/hip pain
- 10 Help planning long road trip.
- 11 Checked through luggage - 2 separate bookings?
- 12 Renting International Cars from USA
- 13 Trip Ideas for Adventure / Tropical Thanksgiving Holiday
- 14 What is the most important stuff when you are travelling?
- 15 Getting my child from Stanford
- 16 Ideal Trip!
- 17 [ENGLAND] Which places to visit (london districts + city nearby)
- 18 Pa to New England States
- 19 suggestions about noise cancelling earphone
- 20 Do you get your expired passport back?
- 21 Is there a trick to booking a "comfort" seat?
- 22 cape cod
- 23 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 24 Is there a way get a specific model of car to rent?
- 25 Credit card protection