Created an 18 Night Travel itinerary that i created which spans across three of Europe's best countries.
Its an Excel file that i have created, dont know how to upload it here
Just thought of sharing with you'll
This itinerary is for those who would want to see cover a lot of ground, by which i mean seeing some of the best cities in these three countries and the most economical way.
One key to ensure that this trip remains economical is by ensuring that all bookings are made well in advance.
I have estimated travel by flights, to save time , and also in some cases it could be the cheapest option(given that one books well in advance)
It would be great if someone can advise on attaching files here
Italy, France, Spain- An 18th Night Itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 VPN and proxy server recommendations
- 2 Tom Harper River Cruise Company?
- 3 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 4 Why Are B&B's So Overrated?
- 5 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 6 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 7 Where in the world to go in December by myself for 5 days? Select Cities.
- 8 Where is it that's warm, dry and intellectual?
- 9 30th Birthday Trip Ideas!
- 10 About EHIC card?
- 11 London, Amsterdam, Munich, and Barcelona in 17 days?
- 12 Packing Bottles of Gin in Checked Luggage
- 13 Best adventure/trek holiday ideas
- 14 quiet getaways for older women
- 15 Solo female June traveler looking for trip ideas/advice
- 16 Torn between Trips
- 17 Ohhhh where to go next!
- 18 Groupon Getaways
- 19 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 20 Will pollution wreck my Beijing dreams ?
- 21 Road Trip from Boston to North Carolina
- 22 Beer Prices Around the World!
- 23 Carrying a smartphone
- 24 Health insurance for one month visit to USA
- 25 40th birthday trip with my husband