Created an 18 Night Travel itinerary that i created which spans across three of Europe's best countries.
Its an Excel file that i have created, dont know how to upload it here
Just thought of sharing with you'll
This itinerary is for those who would want to see cover a lot of ground, by which i mean seeing some of the best cities in these three countries and the most economical way.
One key to ensure that this trip remains economical is by ensuring that all bookings are made well in advance.
I have estimated travel by flights, to save time , and also in some cases it could be the cheapest option(given that one books well in advance)
It would be great if someone can advise on attaching files here
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 AOL Password Recovery CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT 24*7
- 2 Newbie Using Whats App
- 3 super fun vacations...
- 4 International Wire/Bank Transfer to Guide Using Third-Party Service?
- 5 Luggage Set - hardshell or softshell?
- 6 What's your favourite beauty/grooming tip when travelling?
- 7 replace my Nikon d90 by rx100 ?
- 8 Traveling Solo with 9 month old
- 9 Honeymoon Suggestions
- 10 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 11 garment travel organizer
- 12 Which type of car ?
- 13 travel partners
- 14 Best bag type for 3 months in Europe - duffel, rolling, or backpack?
- 15 Best kids friendly Island to visit in August
- 16 Some tips when using Air BnB
- 17 Trip to Thailand vs Greece vs Peru?
- 18 to travel or settle down?
- 19 THe case for linen
- 20 CAPITAL ONE CARD: NOT FUNNY
- 21 San Diego to San Francisco in 6 days
- 22 Honeymoon info
- 23 Great Saint Bernard Pass / Lake Geneva / Northern Italy
- 24 To drive or fly on an unplanned trip?
- 25 best travel app (android or Apple)