Created an 18 Night Travel itinerary that i created which spans across three of Europe's best countries.
Its an Excel file that i have created, dont know how to upload it here
Just thought of sharing with you'll
This itinerary is for those who would want to see cover a lot of ground, by which i mean seeing some of the best cities in these three countries and the most economical way.
One key to ensure that this trip remains economical is by ensuring that all bookings are made well in advance.
I have estimated travel by flights, to save time , and also in some cases it could be the cheapest option(given that one books well in advance)
It would be great if someone can advise on attaching files here
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Travel Apps
- 2 Big Island February 2017
- 3 Around the World - 6 months, more land and less planes
- 4 What are the best places to go for honeymoon in November
- 5 5 Best travel apps? (open)
- 6 Use of ATM cards in foreign country?
- 7 Video memory
- 8 Is there a trick to booking a "comfort" seat?
- 9 Where is Customs/Immigration at Heathrow airport?
- 10 Vanagon Road trip Denver to SF
- 11 Road trip from D.C. to Maine
- 12 Trip to eurpoe and sweden
- 13 My Trip to Spain
- 14 Senior lady travels solo
- 15 Destination Help (w/ specifics)
- 16 Ideas for 1 week trip
- 17 travel insurance
- 18 Any must-have item for travelling?
- 19 Ideas for Ladies Beach Destination October
- 20 2nd career ideas for travelers
- 21 Backpacking in Europe
- 22 Travelocity problems
- 23 need to Plan summer holidays
- 24 When do you start packing your suitcase(s)?
- 25 Sharing/organizing group travel photos