Created an 18 Night Travel itinerary that i created which spans across three of Europe's best countries.
Its an Excel file that i have created, dont know how to upload it here
Just thought of sharing with you'll
This itinerary is for those who would want to see cover a lot of ground, by which i mean seeing some of the best cities in these three countries and the most economical way.
One key to ensure that this trip remains economical is by ensuring that all bookings are made well in advance.
I have estimated travel by flights, to save time , and also in some cases it could be the cheapest option(given that one books well in advance)
It would be great if someone can advise on attaching files here
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 What to do on long flights?
- 2 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 3 Need Amalfi planning help
- 4 Where to go...April of 2018
- 5 Cautionary tale about ATM use
- 6 Why Access to Services at Home should not affect your next trip
- 7 California Zepher
- 8 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 9 Babymoon w/ toddler Fall Ideas (Zika)
- 10 6 day 5 night Honeymoon from US
- 11 Honeymoon ideas STAT
- 12 Looking for travel filmmakers to collaborate and travel together!
- 13 What's the most expensive country you have been to?
- 14 Airport robbery
- 15 Usefulness of a travel agent ?
- 16 New York City - Suite/Hotel
- 17 California Zepher (train)
- 18 Renewing a child's passport in 24 hours
- 19 What's your favourite beauty/grooming tip when travelling?
- 20 Travel towel?
- 21 Trip from Lecce, Italy to Pescara, Abruzzo.
- 22 suggestions to travel the world for 450 Days
- 23 Early November Vacation Thoughts?
- 24 Nova Scotia & Cabot Trail
- 25 Road trip stops