Created an 18 Night Travel itinerary that i created which spans across three of Europe's best countries.
Its an Excel file that i have created, dont know how to upload it here
Just thought of sharing with you'll
This itinerary is for those who would want to see cover a lot of ground, by which i mean seeing some of the best cities in these three countries and the most economical way.
One key to ensure that this trip remains economical is by ensuring that all bookings are made well in advance.
I have estimated travel by flights, to save time , and also in some cases it could be the cheapest option(given that one books well in advance)
It would be great if someone can advise on attaching files here
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 What suitcase size holds around 60 pounds of weight.
- 2 Is it necessary to learn native language of the country, where travelling?
- 3 First time traveler
- 4 First time travelling outside the USA
- 5 Terrified traveller
- 6 Camera recommendations for wildlife photography
- 7 Help Selecting Destination for 40 Birthday Group Trip
- 8 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 9 Accommodation San Sebastian
- 10 Tips on itinerary for 2 weeks in Puerto Rico
- 11 Traveling to NW Italy (Aosta)
- 12 SIXT car rental in US
- 13 Chef for Turks and Caicos
- 14 3 weeks in Siena Italy
- 15 April - Crete v Canaries? & Pregnant!
- 16 Visit to usa
- 17 insect repellent bracelets
- 18 Top travel destinations 2017
- 19 Your Favorite Rain coat?
- 20 Early trip planning
- 21 Best place in March to travel with kids
- 22 Tour company or DIY?
- 23 Amtrak's AutoTrain - yes or no?
- 24 Itinerary Help! CDG Round Trip in 10 days
- 25 Credit Card Travel Protection insurance - did anyone used it?