Created an 18 Night Travel itinerary that i created which spans across three of Europe's best countries.
Its an Excel file that i have created, dont know how to upload it here
Just thought of sharing with you'll
This itinerary is for those who would want to see cover a lot of ground, by which i mean seeing some of the best cities in these three countries and the most economical way.
One key to ensure that this trip remains economical is by ensuring that all bookings are made well in advance.
I have estimated travel by flights, to save time , and also in some cases it could be the cheapest option(given that one books well in advance)
It would be great if someone can advise on attaching files here
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Husband's 30th Birthday - Destination Ideas
- 2 How important is fine dining on your trips?
- 3 shopping for a digital camera
- 4 7 hour layover in Paris CDG
- 5 Southeast romantic destinations
- 6 destination help
- 7 Las Vegas to Kingston, NY max- 8/9 days
- 8 teenage/grandparent trip to Switzerland
- 9 How to Avoid Pickpockets in Paris
- 10 travelling with infant
- 11 What to do with mail when traveling
- 12 Prague & Croatia
- 13 Travelling in $2000 from Pakistan
- 14 a tablet for travelling...which one ?
- 15 Norway in November
- 16 3 kids under 5 - where to go from Cali
- 17 No bag policy at Pearl Harbor
- 18 Road Trip with kids LosAngeles to Nashville
- 19 Around the World - 6 months, more land and less planes
- 20 Time for Terminal 4 to 5
- 21 Schengen visa
- 22 Beach honeymoon in mid-September?
- 23 Do you use Yelp or Foursquare when traveling abroad?
- 24 Daypack Recommendation
- 25 Good backpack (lcabin luggage + daytrips)