Created an 18 Night Travel itinerary that i created which spans across three of Europe's best countries.
Its an Excel file that i have created, dont know how to upload it here
Just thought of sharing with you'll
This itinerary is for those who would want to see cover a lot of ground, by which i mean seeing some of the best cities in these three countries and the most economical way.
One key to ensure that this trip remains economical is by ensuring that all bookings are made well in advance.
I have estimated travel by flights, to save time , and also in some cases it could be the cheapest option(given that one books well in advance)
It would be great if someone can advise on attaching files here
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Best Hostels
- 2 Some tips when using Air BnB
- 3 What's your favourite beauty/grooming tip when travelling?
- 4 garment travel organizer
- 5 replace my Nikon d90 by rx100 ?
- 6 best travel app (android or Apple)
- 7 Road Trip For Two
- 8 Estes Park to Lexington, KY
- 9 Copper Canyon
- 10 Travel through Expedia
- 11 Autoeurope car location...questions !
- 12 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 13 Round the World
- 14 Misleading third party websites
- 15 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 16 Travel ideas near spring break?
- 17 Looking for nature sights - Driving from Nashville TN - Greenville SC
- 18 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 19 vegas to slc loop
- 20 Driving with my 10 year old from jersey shore to Panama City
- 21 barbados or tulum
- 22 resort with wild life on ground
- 23 Want great trip ideas? Attend a travel show!
- 24 Oregon coast trip destination advise please
- 25 BIKING BRUGES TO AMSTERDAM