Created an 18 Night Travel itinerary that i created which spans across three of Europe's best countries.
Its an Excel file that i have created, dont know how to upload it here
Just thought of sharing with you'll
This itinerary is for those who would want to see cover a lot of ground, by which i mean seeing some of the best cities in these three countries and the most economical way.
One key to ensure that this trip remains economical is by ensuring that all bookings are made well in advance.
I have estimated travel by flights, to save time , and also in some cases it could be the cheapest option(given that one books well in advance)
It would be great if someone can advise on attaching files here
Italy, France, Spain- An 18th Night Itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Travel and technology!
- 2 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 3 Money belts, neck wallets, etc.
- 4 All purpose soap
- 5 never fly LIAT
- 6 quiet getaways for older women
- 7 finding last minute packages
- 8 Travel Books for Kids?
- 9 Currency exchange, the best deal?
- 10 1-month trip idea for 3 guys in their 20s in June-July?
- 11 What is Meningitis? And does it require to travel to Saudia Arabia?
- 12 My Dream Trip Itinerary - What Do You Think?
- 13 Andrews FCU card and Car Rental CDW
- 14 Traditional Afternoon Tea, Best Fish and Chips in London
- 15 Best adventure/trek holiday ideas
- 16 What book should I read?
- 17 Does anyone else travel with bed sheets
- 18 Road trip in Italy
- 19 Hostel suggestions
- 20 Help planning vacation to Vancouver, Seattle & San Juan islands
- 21 Haroon Mahmood - Need Idea & Tips For Travel Italy
- 22 Summer Teaching Jobs Abroad
- 23 Where to travel?
- 24 Scotland
- 25 What's stopping you from traveling more?