Created an 18 Night Travel itinerary that i created which spans across three of Europe's best countries.
Its an Excel file that i have created, dont know how to upload it here
Just thought of sharing with you'll
This itinerary is for those who would want to see cover a lot of ground, by which i mean seeing some of the best cities in these three countries and the most economical way.
One key to ensure that this trip remains economical is by ensuring that all bookings are made well in advance.
I have estimated travel by flights, to save time , and also in some cases it could be the cheapest option(given that one books well in advance)
It would be great if someone can advise on attaching files here
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 How do you organize your trip options such as restaurants and sights?
- 2 Why Are B&B's So Overrated?
- 3 Iguazu vs Victoria falls
- 4 What to pack for that trip
- 5 Road trip Vegas to Seattle
- 6 New Convertible Bag for Teen?
- 7 Travel to London/Paris/Rome
- 8 Trip with friend
- 9 September Whim
- 10 advise for trip to Paris, Nice, Switzerland and Milan
- 11 Two weeks to make a decision where to travel...
- 12 Trip Ideas for Senior Parents
- 13 Mountain Honeymoon Destination
- 14 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 15 Lightweight carry-on that will meet Lufthansa's strict requirements?
- 16 honeymoon croatia and italy
- 17 My inbox is a total mess after 3 weeks trekking. Solutions?
- 18 Globus...Yay or nay?
- 19 40th birthday
- 20 Tom Harper River Cruise Company?
- 21 Must Haves in a travel kit. Battle of the sexes !
- 22 Packing vs Shipping when moving abroad
- 23 Need a little advice on newbie traveling overseas
- 24 Winter travel for different age groups
- 25 Lost my mojo planning a trip with a 6 month old - help!