Created an 18 Night Travel itinerary that i created which spans across three of Europe's best countries.
Its an Excel file that i have created, dont know how to upload it here
Just thought of sharing with you'll
This itinerary is for those who would want to see cover a lot of ground, by which i mean seeing some of the best cities in these three countries and the most economical way.
One key to ensure that this trip remains economical is by ensuring that all bookings are made well in advance.
I have estimated travel by flights, to save time , and also in some cases it could be the cheapest option(given that one books well in advance)
It would be great if someone can advise on attaching files here
Italy, France, Spain- An 18th Night Itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 mid December honeymoon in Europe
- 2 40th Birthday Trip
- 3 First Time Going to Europe - Ideas?
- 4 Waterproof spray
- 5 Honeymoon
- 6 Are these shoes too American looking?
- 7 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 8 Where to go over New Years?
- 9 Most Exotic and Adventurous Trip Possible
- 10 Help finding a beach resort w/ nightlife for a young couple!
- 11 my travel ignorance
- 12 Your favorite USA car rental company
- 13 Your Best Travel Tips
- 14 Northern Lights
- 15 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 16 Road trip along the east coast with tween & teen
- 17 First Trip To Japan and South Korea Solo!
- 18 Travel Insurance or not
- 19 Duffel size needed for 33lb limit
- 20 Economy PLus on United to China
- 21 Down or synthetic sleeping bag?
- 22 Light weight Luggage
- 23 3 weeks backpacking around Europe, how to call home?
- 24 Online Booking Agency- which one to use?
- 25 Teaching Abroad with Expiring Passport