Created an 18 Night Travel itinerary that i created which spans across three of Europe's best countries.
Its an Excel file that i have created, dont know how to upload it here
Just thought of sharing with you'll
This itinerary is for those who would want to see cover a lot of ground, by which i mean seeing some of the best cities in these three countries and the most economical way.
One key to ensure that this trip remains economical is by ensuring that all bookings are made well in advance.
I have estimated travel by flights, to save time , and also in some cases it could be the cheapest option(given that one books well in advance)
It would be great if someone can advise on attaching files here
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 40th Birthday Celebration
- 2 What Resources Do You Use to Book Complicated Trips?
- 3 Road trip from Denver or Salt Lake City?
- 4 What do you pack in your toiletries bag?
- 5 Should I use a travel agent?
- 6 Difficult Decisions!!
- 7 Oceanfront Location - where in the world?
- 8 Barclaycard Arrival MC chip & pin useless in Italy
- 9 HoneyMoon - january
- 10 Glacier National Park Trip
- 11 Where to find volunteer work or hosteltrave job in the world
- 12 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 13 Wannabe female solo traveler seeking reassurance
- 14 Road map- European
- 15 Travel idea for a 1 year old
- 16 Malaga Ave fast train- M Zambrano Train Station car return
- 17 xmas anywhere in europe
- 18 Need advice for Asia trip
- 19 Family Italy
- 20 Big Island vs Maui
- 21 When do you start packing your suitcase(s)?
- 22 Winter Vacation
- 23 To Paris From UK HOW?
- 24 Suggestions on suitcase size/brand
- 25 best last minute travel deals