Hi all -
My Hubby & I went to Ireland a few years ago and LOVED it! We are hoping to go again in 2010 but this time will have our then 3-year-old with us. So, needless to say it will be a bit different than staying in the quaint B&B's we did before.
Here are my questions for those of you that may have done this before (or perhaps lived in Ireland with a toddler!)...
Where did you go?
Did you stay in B&Bs, hotels, rental?
Did you drive and if so what kind of car did you rent? (last trip we had a tiny one which is needed because of the roads but seems like it would be too small with a toddler)
Was there anything in particular your toddler enjoyed?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 First solo trip, where should I visit?
- 2 Museum exhibitions
- 3 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 4 A problem with booking.com
- 5 Best time to purchase ticket on British Air
- 6 Wheeled duffle options
- 7 Grad trip: African Safari vs. Europe
- 8 Fodor's: Please Stop with the Obnoxious Ads
- 9 Newbie Using Whats App
- 10 TripIt App?
- 11 Watch Out! There are VRBO.com Fees!
- 12 Best way to find new things to do in new city/country?
- 13 Money transfer
- 14 Itinerary Planning Apps
- 15 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 16 In search of international vacation ideas with toddler from NYC
- 17 Passport signature
- 18 Need advice! First time to Ireland, 10 day itinerary set
- 19 Switzerland-Paris10 days trip...queries
- 20 St. Louis MO to Yellowstone
- 21 Do you get your expired passport back?
- 22 May or June trip ideas with 2 adult children
- 23 Outdoorsy but with shopping
- 24 Travel ideas near spring break?
- 25 VANCOUVER/ SEATTLE ROAD TRIP
Hi all -