Hi all -
My Hubby & I went to Ireland a few years ago and LOVED it! We are hoping to go again in 2010 but this time will have our then 3-year-old with us. So, needless to say it will be a bit different than staying in the quaint B&B's we did before.
Here are my questions for those of you that may have done this before (or perhaps lived in Ireland with a toddler!)...
Where did you go?
Did you stay in B&Bs, hotels, rental?
Did you drive and if so what kind of car did you rent? (last trip we had a tiny one which is needed because of the roads but seems like it would be too small with a toddler)
Was there anything in particular your toddler enjoyed?
Ireland - This time with a toddler!
Hi all -
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Places to travel in June or July
- 2 Packing Help - What to take
- 3 Jacket with pockets
- 4 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 5 Visa expiration and re entry
- 6 Travel pants for women - advice needed for Europe trip (soon!)
- 7 2 Week Trip for Newleywed's - Adventure and Beach
- 8 Your Top 5 travel iPad Apps
- 9 What are the best wlking shoes for in city travel?
- 10 Trip suggestions for 3-5 day vacation from New Orleans?
- 11 Dual time zone watches
- 12 Rovia booking engine
- 13 Escorted Travel Agency?
- 14 30th Birthday Girls Trip
- 15 Website for good hotel rates?
- 16 Famous Places to Visit in Paris?
- 17 What color nail polish in France
- 18 Travel Clothing
- 19 advance single 1st class rail travel with virgin trains
- 20 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 21 Where to go - Mexico, Dominican Republic, Cuba or Cape Verde???
- 22 Looking for travel app (iOS) to map my custom walking tour...
- 23 AVIS' car rental Dirty Tricks
- 24 Getting a Second Passport
- 25 Priceline.com "Best Price guaranteed"scam