Hi all -
My Hubby & I went to Ireland a few years ago and LOVED it! We are hoping to go again in 2010 but this time will have our then 3-year-old with us. So, needless to say it will be a bit different than staying in the quaint B&B's we did before.
Here are my questions for those of you that may have done this before (or perhaps lived in Ireland with a toddler!)...
Where did you go?
Did you stay in B&Bs, hotels, rental?
Did you drive and if so what kind of car did you rent? (last trip we had a tiny one which is needed because of the roads but seems like it would be too small with a toddler)
Was there anything in particular your toddler enjoyed?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Assist : NORTON Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 NORTON ACCOUNT 24*7
- 2 super fun vacations...
- 3 International Wire/Bank Transfer to Guide Using Third-Party Service?
- 4 Luggage Set - hardshell or softshell?
- 5 What's your favourite beauty/grooming tip when travelling?
- 6 replace my Nikon d90 by rx100 ?
- 7 Traveling Solo with 9 month old
- 8 Honeymoon Suggestions
- 9 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 10 garment travel organizer
- 11 Which type of car ?
- 12 travel partners
- 13 Best bag type for 3 months in Europe - duffel, rolling, or backpack?
- 14 Best kids friendly Island to visit in August
- 15 Some tips when using Air BnB
- 16 Trip to Thailand vs Greece vs Peru?
- 17 to travel or settle down?
- 18 THe case for linen
- 19 CAPITAL ONE CARD: NOT FUNNY
- 20 San Diego to San Francisco in 6 days
- 21 Honeymoon info
- 22 Great Saint Bernard Pass / Lake Geneva / Northern Italy
- 23 To drive or fly on an unplanned trip?
- 24 best travel app (android or Apple)
- 25 Newbie Using Whats App
Hi all -