Hi all -
My Hubby & I went to Ireland a few years ago and LOVED it! We are hoping to go again in 2010 but this time will have our then 3-year-old with us. So, needless to say it will be a bit different than staying in the quaint B&B's we did before.
Here are my questions for those of you that may have done this before (or perhaps lived in Ireland with a toddler!)...
Where did you go?
Did you stay in B&Bs, hotels, rental?
Did you drive and if so what kind of car did you rent? (last trip we had a tiny one which is needed because of the roads but seems like it would be too small with a toddler)
Was there anything in particular your toddler enjoyed?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 http://www.hitslimbody.com/testo-ultra/
- 2 Amsterdam or Dublin?
- 3 Comfortable shoes that can go to dinner
- 4 Should I go for a GoPro, DSLR or drone?
- 5 Help us pick our 10 year anniversary destination!
- 6 First time traveler
- 7 Go-Pro or Olympus Tough camera
- 8 Mapping tool for multi-mode, multi-destination trip?
- 9 Exploring a City
- 10 Dolomites for 2 days
- 11 May or June trip ideas with 2 adult children
- 12 Drive from SD to Yellowstone
- 13 Travel from Alaska to Chicago by train?
- 14 Footwear / clothing for adventure / exploring
- 15 Looking for a Travel Buddy to Explore More of Eastern Europe and Spain
- 16 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 17 Is it necessary to learn native language of the country, where travelling?
- 18 looking for travel buddy to join kanha national park trip
- 19 Passport Help!!!
- 20 First time travelling outside the USA
- 21 Iceland-Landmannalaugar
- 22 hiking poles in carry on
- 23 Llego a Roma el 21 de febrero...
- 24 Spanish speaking city to spend August 2017?
- 25 11 days in Vietnam - need input on itinerary
Hi all -