Hi all -
My Hubby & I went to Ireland a few years ago and LOVED it! We are hoping to go again in 2010 but this time will have our then 3-year-old with us. So, needless to say it will be a bit different than staying in the quaint B&B's we did before.
Here are my questions for those of you that may have done this before (or perhaps lived in Ireland with a toddler!)...
Where did you go?
Did you stay in B&Bs, hotels, rental?
Did you drive and if so what kind of car did you rent? (last trip we had a tiny one which is needed because of the roads but seems like it would be too small with a toddler)
Was there anything in particular your toddler enjoyed?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Should I use a travel agent?
- 2 best last minute travel deals
- 3 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 4 What Resources Do You Use to Book Complicated Trips?
- 5 Difficult Decisions!!
- 6 1 year around the world trip! advice wanted
- 7 Trip inspiration needed
- 8 A Solution To Travelling More For Less
- 9 Wannabe female solo traveler seeking reassurance
- 10 Money belt/hidden pocket
- 11 I really want to experience the northern lights
- 12 Airbnb / Horrible Experience!
- 13 Barclaycard Arrival MC chip & pin useless in Italy
- 14 Where to find volunteer work or hosteltrave job in the world
- 15 What do you pack in your toiletries bag?
- 16 40th Birthday Celebration
- 17 Where in the world can I make my dream, reality?
- 18 Road trip from Denver or Salt Lake City?
- 19 Oceanfront Location - where in the world?
- 20 HoneyMoon - january
- 21 Glacier National Park Trip
- 22 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 23 Road map- European
- 24 Travel idea for a 1 year old
- 25 Malaga Ave fast train- M Zambrano Train Station car return
Hi all -