Hi all -
My Hubby & I went to Ireland a few years ago and LOVED it! We are hoping to go again in 2010 but this time will have our then 3-year-old with us. So, needless to say it will be a bit different than staying in the quaint B&B's we did before.
Here are my questions for those of you that may have done this before (or perhaps lived in Ireland with a toddler!)...
Where did you go?
Did you stay in B&Bs, hotels, rental?
Did you drive and if so what kind of car did you rent? (last trip we had a tiny one which is needed because of the roads but seems like it would be too small with a toddler)
Was there anything in particular your toddler enjoyed?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Help planning long road trip.
- 2 Daughter's Tour to korea
- 3 European Travel in March
- 4 Checked through luggage - 2 separate bookings?
- 5 Renting International Cars from USA
- 6 Packing advice for fall trip to Europe
- 7 Trip Ideas for Adventure / Tropical Thanksgiving Holiday
- 8 Advice for traveling with leg/hip pain
- 9 What is the most important stuff when you are travelling?
- 10 Getting my child from Stanford
- 11 Ideal Trip!
- 12 [ENGLAND] Which places to visit (london districts + city nearby)
- 13 Pa to New England States
- 14 suggestions about noise cancelling earphone
- 15 Do you get your expired passport back?
- 16 Is there a trick to booking a "comfort" seat?
- 17 cape cod
- 18 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 19 Is there a way get a specific model of car to rent?
- 20 Lipault luggage durability
- 21 Credit card protection
- 22 Retrieving Voice Mail abroad - Help me
- 23 Husband's 40th Birthday
- 24 Honeymoon in Bali
- 25 Mid September, Canadian Rockies, Portugal, Slovenia, Other?!
Hi all -