Hi all -
My Hubby & I went to Ireland a few years ago and LOVED it! We are hoping to go again in 2010 but this time will have our then 3-year-old with us. So, needless to say it will be a bit different than staying in the quaint B&B's we did before.
Here are my questions for those of you that may have done this before (or perhaps lived in Ireland with a toddler!)...
Where did you go?
Did you stay in B&Bs, hotels, rental?
Did you drive and if so what kind of car did you rent? (last trip we had a tiny one which is needed because of the roads but seems like it would be too small with a toddler)
Was there anything in particular your toddler enjoyed?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 destination help
- 2 teenage/grandparent trip to Switzerland
- 3 How to Avoid Pickpockets in Paris
- 4 travelling with infant
- 5 What to do with mail when traveling
- 6 Prague & Croatia
- 7 Travelling in $2000 from Pakistan
- 8 a tablet for travelling...which one ?
- 9 Norway in November
- 10 3 kids under 5 - where to go from Cali
- 11 No bag policy at Pearl Harbor
- 12 Road Trip with kids LosAngeles to Nashville
- 13 Around the World - 6 months, more land and less planes
- 14 Time for Terminal 4 to 5
- 15 Schengen visa
- 16 Beach honeymoon in mid-September?
- 17 What do you look for in a hotel?
- 18 Do you use Yelp or Foursquare when traveling abroad?
- 19 Daypack Recommendation
- 20 Good backpack (lcabin luggage + daytrips)
- 21 greece to germany. doable?
- 22 Honeymoon in August. Beach. Where?
- 23 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 24 Road Trip, Little Rock AR to Austin TX
- 25 Which is a Better Route - I-80 or I-40
Hi all -