Need to get smaller than this 15" laptop for travel; is there any advantage to the many netbooks/notebooks like LenovoS10, Dell Mini 10, etc, etc over the iPad (to what we are heavily leaning)? Seems the iPad gets alot of free apps, including their iBook-- the lighting on the iPad is excellent and variable, keyboard ok. We do not have blackberry or iPhone (keyboards way too tiny for us seniors) and we will keep our current phones. We travel quite a bit and the new one will go everywhere we do. And the winner is......
iPad or Notebook?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Packing Help - What to take
- 2 Jacket with pockets
- 3 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 4 Visa expiration and re entry
- 5 Travel pants for women - advice needed for Europe trip (soon!)
- 6 2 Week Trip for Newleywed's - Adventure and Beach
- 7 Your Top 5 travel iPad Apps
- 8 What are the best wlking shoes for in city travel?
- 9 Trip suggestions for 3-5 day vacation from New Orleans?
- 10 Dual time zone watches
- 11 Rovia booking engine
- 12 Places to travel in June or July
- 13 Escorted Travel Agency?
- 14 30th Birthday Girls Trip
- 15 Website for good hotel rates?
- 16 Famous Places to Visit in Paris?
- 17 What color nail polish in France
- 18 Travel Clothing
- 19 advance single 1st class rail travel with virgin trains
- 20 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 21 Where to go - Mexico, Dominican Republic, Cuba or Cape Verde???
- 22 Looking for travel app (iOS) to map my custom walking tour...
- 23 AVIS' car rental Dirty Tricks
- 24 Getting a Second Passport
- 25 Priceline.com "Best Price guaranteed"scam