I will be travelling Europe by motorcycle for 4 months and want to post to my blog about daily travels. I have been reading Ipad info about not having a keyboard. I have a Mac now and love it so was going to buy an Ipad for my travels. I want to load my photos in it as well as a backup to my media cards. Is the screen hard to type on??
Weight is an issue for me so I would love some advice on which model of notebook vs. Ipad there is out there. Also any ideas about posting blogs would be great!!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Accommodation San Sebastian
- 2 Babymoon destination. HELP!!
- 3 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 4 Greece-Paros or Meteora?
- 5 New Traveller
- 6 Terrified traveller
- 7 Early trip planning
- 8 Is it necessary to learn native language of the country, where travelling?
- 9 First time travelling outside the USA
- 10 First time traveler
- 11 Camera recommendations for wildlife photography
- 12 Help Selecting Destination for 40 Birthday Group Trip
- 13 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 14 Tips on itinerary for 2 weeks in Puerto Rico
- 15 Traveling to NW Italy (Aosta)
- 16 SIXT car rental in US
- 17 Chef for Turks and Caicos
- 18 3 weeks in Siena Italy
- 19 April - Crete v Canaries? & Pregnant!
- 20 Visit to usa
- 21 insect repellent bracelets
- 22 Top travel destinations 2017
- 23 Your Favorite Rain coat?
- 24 Best place in March to travel with kids
- 25 Tour company or DIY?