I will be travelling Europe by motorcycle for 4 months and want to post to my blog about daily travels. I have been reading Ipad info about not having a keyboard. I have a Mac now and love it so was going to buy an Ipad for my travels. I want to load my photos in it as well as a backup to my media cards. Is the screen hard to type on??
Weight is an issue for me so I would love some advice on which model of notebook vs. Ipad there is out there. Also any ideas about posting blogs would be great!!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 http://healthyclubpro.com/t90-xplode-reviews/
- 2 Daughter's Tour to korea
- 3 European Travel in March
- 4 Checked through luggage - 2 separate bookings?
- 5 Renting International Cars from USA
- 6 Packing advice for fall trip to Europe
- 7 Help planning long road trip.
- 8 Trip Ideas for Adventure / Tropical Thanksgiving Holiday
- 9 Advice for traveling with leg/hip pain
- 10 What is the most important stuff when you are travelling?
- 11 Getting my child from Stanford
- 12 Ideal Trip!
- 13 [ENGLAND] Which places to visit (london districts + city nearby)
- 14 Pa to New England States
- 15 suggestions about noise cancelling earphone
- 16 Do you get your expired passport back?
- 17 Is there a trick to booking a "comfort" seat?
- 18 cape cod
- 19 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 20 Is there a way get a specific model of car to rent?
- 21 Lipault luggage durability
- 22 Credit card protection
- 23 Retrieving Voice Mail abroad - Help me
- 24 Husband's 40th Birthday
- 25 Honeymoon in Bali