I will be travelling Europe by motorcycle for 4 months and want to post to my blog about daily travels. I have been reading Ipad info about not having a keyboard. I have a Mac now and love it so was going to buy an Ipad for my travels. I want to load my photos in it as well as a backup to my media cards. Is the screen hard to type on??
Weight is an issue for me so I would love some advice on which model of notebook vs. Ipad there is out there. Also any ideas about posting blogs would be great!!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 7 Day in Tuscany Villa in Italy?
- 2 Travel Escort idea
- 3 7 days from Madrid to Barcelona
- 4 Sailboat charter through the British Virgin Islands
- 5 New England Fall Foliage
- 6 Driving up the coast from L to San Fran
- 7 Travel on a $2000 Budget
- 8 House/Pet Sitting travel
- 9 regain air ticket cost from travel insurance company
- 10 A week to go somewhere
- 11 What is the most important stuff when you are travelling?
- 12 Driving in Ireland
- 13 Nikon Coolpix L830angle camera - alternatives?
- 14 LAX to Dodger Stadium
- 15 Carrying your passport
- 16 Road trip or Train
- 17 Singapore or Disneyland Paris
- 18 Ideal Trip!
- 19 Daughter's Tour to korea
- 20 Inexpensive travel from Gothenburg or Copenhagen
- 21 Does anyone else travel with bed sheets
- 22 Packing advice for fall trip to Europe
- 23 Where to go for short visit?
- 24 Help for my wife's 40th with her best friends
- 25 Lipault luggage durability