I will be travelling Europe by motorcycle for 4 months and want to post to my blog about daily travels. I have been reading Ipad info about not having a keyboard. I have a Mac now and love it so was going to buy an Ipad for my travels. I want to load my photos in it as well as a backup to my media cards. Is the screen hard to type on??
Weight is an issue for me so I would love some advice on which model of notebook vs. Ipad there is out there. Also any ideas about posting blogs would be great!!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Where is Customs/Immigration at Heathrow airport?
- 2 Use of ATM cards in foreign country?
- 3 Vanagon Road trip Denver to SF
- 4 Video memory
- 5 Road trip from D.C. to Maine
- 6 Trip to eurpoe and sweden
- 7 Is there a trick to booking a "comfort" seat?
- 8 My Trip to Spain
- 9 5 Best travel apps? (open)
- 10 Senior lady travels solo
- 11 Destination Help (w/ specifics)
- 12 Ideas for 1 week trip
- 13 travel insurance
- 14 Any must-have item for travelling?
- 15 Ideas for Ladies Beach Destination October
- 16 2nd career ideas for travelers
- 17 Backpacking in Europe
- 18 Travelocity problems
- 19 need to Plan summer holidays
- 20 When do you start packing your suitcase(s)?
- 21 Sharing/organizing group travel photos
- 22 Active locals, beaches, jungle, limited industrialism - Can I have it all?
- 23 Food Delicacies of spain
- 24 Help planning a family trip to the Grand Canyon this summer!
- 25 Too old maybe?