I used to go to Rio Caliente near Guadalajara Mexico and loved it but understand it has closed now. I have also been to the Oaks at Ojai and liked that very much too. Am looking for a similarly reasonably-priced destination spa for yoga, massage, hiking, etc. for solo travel and have 7-10 days max to spend total including travel time from DC. Willing to consider US, Canada, Mexico, Latin America, Caribbean. All ideas welcome. Thanks in advance.
Inexpensive destination spa for weeklong yoga, massage, hiking solo travel?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Packing Help - What to take
- 2 Places to travel in June or July
- 3 Survey (Trip planning mobile app )
- 4 Amsterdam to Normandy
- 5 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 6 Travel pants for women - advice needed for Europe trip (soon!)
- 7 Visa expiration and re entry
- 8 Driving trip from Vancouver to Rockies in June
- 9 Rovia booking engine
- 10 Jacket with pockets
- 11 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 12 2 Week Trip for Newleywed's - Adventure and Beach
- 13 Your Top 5 travel iPad Apps
- 14 What are the best wlking shoes for in city travel?
- 15 Trip suggestions for 3-5 day vacation from New Orleans?
- 16 Dual time zone watches
- 17 Escorted Travel Agency?
- 18 30th Birthday Girls Trip
- 19 Website for good hotel rates?
- 20 Famous Places to Visit in Paris?
- 21 What color nail polish in France
- 22 Travel Clothing
- 23 advance single 1st class rail travel with virgin trains
- 24 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 25 Where to go - Mexico, Dominican Republic, Cuba or Cape Verde???