I used to go to Rio Caliente near Guadalajara Mexico and loved it but understand it has closed now. I have also been to the Oaks at Ojai and liked that very much too. Am looking for a similarly reasonably-priced destination spa for yoga, massage, hiking, etc. for solo travel and have 7-10 days max to spend total including travel time from DC. Willing to consider US, Canada, Mexico, Latin America, Caribbean. All ideas welcome. Thanks in advance.
Inexpensive destination spa for weeklong yoga, massage, hiking solo travel?
View all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Which Travel Bag
- 2 Suggestions for Spain & Portugal
- 3 Your Best Travel Tips
- 4 Tell Us Your Favorite Travel Experiences
- 5 Ideas for 3-generation family vacation
- 6 europe In January
- 7 First Time Solo from Singapore
- 8 Driving from Geneva to Milan in February
- 9 Where to go on Christmas?
- 10 Is going to Cape Town for holiday really worth it?
- 11 Does anyone else travel with bed sheets
- 12 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - Honeymoon
- 13 French Visa Appointment at NYC Consulate
- 14 Honeymoon: fiancee not as adventurous. Need ideas. HELP!
- 15 9-10 day trip to Southern Spain in February
- 16 Holiday Travel Plans
- 17 Looking for reviews of Great Value Vacations
- 18 Purchasing a flight with someone else's frequent flyer points
- 19 Which Hotel is near to Northern arizona university, Flagstaff
- 20 Help with honeymoon destination
- 21 places to stop and stretch.
- 22 Travel with or without kids ?
- 23 7 days European trip with kids- suggestions needed
- 24 2016 honeymoon! Need advice!
- 25 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE