We are taking an extensive cruise around the world, The ship's tours are quite expensive and aren't always doing what we want. We are looking for In Port tour companies that can arrange a private car and driver to do a day's tour while we are in port. We are "seasoned citizens" so are not looking for strenuous adventure. There are several companies on the Web that advertise these services. It is difficult to tell their quality Do you have any experience with these types of companies? If so can you recommend one or two?
In- Port Tour Companies
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Car Rental in US with Travel to Canada
- 2 quiet getaways for older women
- 3 HOW MUCH MONEY TO ESTIMATE FOR MEALS
- 4 All purpose soap
- 5 Car Rentals and dropping at another destination
- 6 Expedia Flight+Hotel
- 7 Ideas for 40th Birthday
- 8 Where to travel?
- 9 How should I prepafe myself?
- 10 Travel Books for Kids?
- 11 never fly LIAT
- 12 Andrews FCU card and Car Rental CDW
- 13 Money belts, neck wallets, etc.
- 14 1-month trip idea for 3 guys in their 20s in June-July?
- 15 trip ideas in May...
- 16 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 17 Currency exchange, the best deal?
- 18 finding last minute packages
- 19 What is Meningitis? And does it require to travel to Saudia Arabia?
- 20 My Dream Trip Itinerary - What Do You Think?
- 21 Traditional Afternoon Tea, Best Fish and Chips in London
- 22 Best adventure/trek holiday ideas
- 23 What book should I read?
- 24 Does anyone else travel with bed sheets
- 25 Road trip in Italy