We are taking an extensive cruise around the world, The ship's tours are quite expensive and aren't always doing what we want. We are looking for In Port tour companies that can arrange a private car and driver to do a day's tour while we are in port. We are "seasoned citizens" so are not looking for strenuous adventure. There are several companies on the Web that advertise these services. It is difficult to tell their quality Do you have any experience with these types of companies? If so can you recommend one or two?
In- Port Tour Companies
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Need Help: Winter US/Carrib Vacation Ideas
- 2 RDIF Security Bags/Wallets
- 3 Help? Where to go with an 18 year old boy?
- 4 Anniversary trip
- 5 Discounted luggage websites
- 6 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 7 Traveling long haul for the first time
- 8 Light weight Luggage
- 9 Carry-on Luggage
- 10 Traveling with a smartphone
- 11 Which place would you like to travel ?
- 12 Transferring on an international flight
- 13 Accessing online banking while in Europe
- 14 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 15 AutoSlash and Hotel Tonight - Your Reviews
- 16 Thanksgiving week trip
- 17 Is there a company or website that compares SIM cards?
- 18 Around the World Ticket/Trips
- 19 Hotel bidding site recommendations.
- 20 Thrifty OHare parking
- 21 Saving money travelling the world
- 22 Family Holiday in Turkey-with three kids aged 12,10 & 7
- 23 Hitchhiking robot - way cool!
- 24 Anyone Tried US CBP's Mobile Passport Program at ATL?
- 25 First Time Going to Europe - Ideas?