We are taking an extensive cruise around the world, The ship's tours are quite expensive and aren't always doing what we want. We are looking for In Port tour companies that can arrange a private car and driver to do a day's tour while we are in port. We are "seasoned citizens" so are not looking for strenuous adventure. There are several companies on the Web that advertise these services. It is difficult to tell their quality Do you have any experience with these types of companies? If so can you recommend one or two?
In- Port Tour Companies
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 London, Amsterdam, Munich, and Barcelona in 17 days?
- 2 30th Birthday Trip Ideas!
- 3 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 4 Packing Bottles of Gin in Checked Luggage
- 5 Where is it that's warm, dry and intellectual?
- 6 Best adventure/trek holiday ideas
- 7 quiet getaways for older women
- 8 Solo female June traveler looking for trip ideas/advice
- 9 Where in the world to go in December by myself for 5 days? Select Cities.
- 10 Torn between Trips
- 11 Why Are B&B's So Overrated?
- 12 Ohhhh where to go next!
- 13 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 14 Groupon Getaways
- 15 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 16 Will pollution wreck my Beijing dreams ?
- 17 Road Trip from Boston to North Carolina
- 18 Beer Prices Around the World!
- 19 Carrying a smartphone
- 20 Health insurance for one month visit to USA
- 21 Keeping yourself safe while abroad
- 22 40th birthday trip with my husband
- 23 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 24 Money belts, neck wallets, etc.
- 25 Saying hello to all the disc golf playing travelers!