My husband and I would like to take a 10 day trip the last week of October with our 2 year old. We would like to stay in the USA or Europe. It would be great to rent a house for a week since hotels can be exhausting with a toddler. Somewhere with a great city or smaller town with shops/restaurants and also a wonderful area to take walks/hikes, etc..
We originally thought of New England, but realized it would be too late to see the fall colors. Any ideas would be great!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Advice for traveling with leg/hip pain
- 2 Husband's 40th Birthday
- 3 Packing a family of 8 in a minivan for an out of state camping trip
- 4 multi-destinations with multi-type travel
- 5 How to Avoid Pickpockets in Paris
- 6 5 Best travel apps? (open)
- 7 When to introduce kids to international travel?
- 8 Not quite sure where to go yet...
- 9 South Italy Trip Ideas
- 10 Ipad apps for travel in germany
- 11 Travel Bangkok to Songkhla
- 12 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 13 Daypack Recommendation
- 14 Grand Luxury Hotels
- 15 YQG to PMO on AC with connection in FCO on Alitalia
- 16 Where to go with an infant?
- 17 Retrieving Voice Mail abroad - Help me
- 18 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 19 Where is the most expensive hotel in the world?
- 20 3 kids under 5 - where to go from Cali
- 21 ONE WAY car rental from NYC to BOS
- 22 Baggage transfers - two separate bookings but same airlines
- 23 Trip ideas for 4 yo, 2 yo, and infant?
- 24 Around the World - 6 months, more land and less planes
- 25 Found Ring is 'lost' 3 days after it should have been mailed