My husband and I would like to take a 10 day trip the last week of October with our 2 year old. We would like to stay in the USA or Europe. It would be great to rent a house for a week since hotels can be exhausting with a toddler. Somewhere with a great city or smaller town with shops/restaurants and also a wonderful area to take walks/hikes, etc..
We originally thought of New England, but realized it would be too late to see the fall colors. Any ideas would be great!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 cheap flight
- 2 14 Days SD - VC BC And Back
- 3 Itinerary Planning Apps
- 4 Credit Card Travel Protection insurance - did anyone used it?
- 5 First rv trip
- 6 Amsterdam or Dublin?
- 7 Comfortable shoes that can go to dinner
- 8 Should I go for a GoPro, DSLR or drone?
- 9 Help us pick our 10 year anniversary destination!
- 10 First time traveler
- 11 Go-Pro or Olympus Tough camera
- 12 Mapping tool for multi-mode, multi-destination trip?
- 13 Exploring a City
- 14 Dolomites for 2 days
- 15 May or June trip ideas with 2 adult children
- 16 Drive from SD to Yellowstone
- 17 Travel from Alaska to Chicago by train?
- 18 Footwear / clothing for adventure / exploring
- 19 Looking for a Travel Buddy to Explore More of Eastern Europe and Spain
- 20 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 21 Is it necessary to learn native language of the country, where travelling?
- 22 looking for travel buddy to join kanha national park trip
- 23 Passport Help!!!
- 24 First time travelling outside the USA
- 25 Iceland-Landmannalaugar