My husband and I would like to take a 10 day trip the last week of October with our 2 year old. We would like to stay in the USA or Europe. It would be great to rent a house for a week since hotels can be exhausting with a toddler. Somewhere with a great city or smaller town with shops/restaurants and also a wonderful area to take walks/hikes, etc..
We originally thought of New England, but realized it would be too late to see the fall colors. Any ideas would be great!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Daughter's Tour to korea
- 2 Advice for traveling with leg/hip pain
- 3 Help planning long road trip.
- 4 European Travel in March
- 5 Checked through luggage - 2 separate bookings?
- 6 Renting International Cars from USA
- 7 Packing advice for fall trip to Europe
- 8 Trip Ideas for Adventure / Tropical Thanksgiving Holiday
- 9 What is the most important stuff when you are travelling?
- 10 Getting my child from Stanford
- 11 Ideal Trip!
- 12 [ENGLAND] Which places to visit (london districts + city nearby)
- 13 Pa to New England States
- 14 suggestions about noise cancelling earphone
- 15 Do you get your expired passport back?
- 16 Is there a trick to booking a "comfort" seat?
- 17 cape cod
- 18 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 19 Is there a way get a specific model of car to rent?
- 20 Lipault luggage durability
- 21 Credit card protection
- 22 Retrieving Voice Mail abroad - Help me
- 23 Husband's 40th Birthday
- 24 Honeymoon in Bali
- 25 Mid September, Canadian Rockies, Portugal, Slovenia, Other?!