My husband and I would like to take a 10 day trip the last week of October with our 2 year old. We would like to stay in the USA or Europe. It would be great to rent a house for a week since hotels can be exhausting with a toddler. Somewhere with a great city or smaller town with shops/restaurants and also a wonderful area to take walks/hikes, etc..
We originally thought of New England, but realized it would be too late to see the fall colors. Any ideas would be great!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Sailboat charter through the British Virgin Islands
- 2 7 days from Madrid to Barcelona
- 3 New England Fall Foliage
- 4 Driving up the coast from L to San Fran
- 5 Want to Travel in India
- 6 Travel on a $2000 Budget
- 7 House/Pet Sitting travel
- 8 regain air ticket cost from travel insurance company
- 9 A week to go somewhere
- 10 What is the most important stuff when you are travelling?
- 11 Driving in Ireland
- 12 Nikon Coolpix L830angle camera - alternatives?
- 13 LAX to Dodger Stadium
- 14 Carrying your passport
- 15 Travel Escort idea
- 16 Road trip or Train
- 17 Singapore or Disneyland Paris
- 18 Ideal Trip!
- 19 Daughter's Tour to korea
- 20 Inexpensive travel from Gothenburg or Copenhagen
- 21 Does anyone else travel with bed sheets
- 22 Packing advice for fall trip to Europe
- 23 Where to go for short visit?
- 24 Help for my wife's 40th with her best friends
- 25 Lipault luggage durability