My husband and I would like to take a 10 day trip the last week of October with our 2 year old. We would like to stay in the USA or Europe. It would be great to rent a house for a week since hotels can be exhausting with a toddler. Somewhere with a great city or smaller town with shops/restaurants and also a wonderful area to take walks/hikes, etc..
We originally thought of New England, but realized it would be too late to see the fall colors. Any ideas would be great!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 http://top10sideeffects.com/diabazole/
- 2 TravelAgent
- 3 Your Favorite Rain coat?
- 4 Paris city to Orly airport transport
- 5 Bad Experience
- 6 Egypt or Singapore ?
- 7 Business trip in early March
- 8 Mishap and Adventure studying English in Malta
- 9 Looking for clothing recommendations!
- 10 Family of 3-month long trip
- 11 Solo travel France / winter
- 12 What can i do to make Turkish airline to refund my unused tickets
- 13 Christmas warm weather
- 14 B. Hills/Badlands from Denver
- 15 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 16 SiobhanP Back looking for old Friends!
- 17 Detroit to Glacier National Park
- 18 Bruges or Copenhagen?!
- 19 Europe in December with a toddler - need to make plans ASAP
- 20 Want to go Munich
- 21 Rockies, Teton, Yellowstone, Glacier Parks
- 22 Road trip to Utah from CA
- 23 suggestions about noise cancelling earphone
- 24 US (Road or Air) Trip Ideas for December
- 25 Credit Card Travel Protection insurance - did anyone used it?