My husband and I would like to take a 10 day trip the last week of October with our 2 year old. We would like to stay in the USA or Europe. It would be great to rent a house for a week since hotels can be exhausting with a toddler. Somewhere with a great city or smaller town with shops/restaurants and also a wonderful area to take walks/hikes, etc..
We originally thought of New England, but realized it would be too late to see the fall colors. Any ideas would be great!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Luxury Resorts in Jim Corbett | Best Resort in Jim Corbett
- 2 Too old maybe?
- 3 Visit to Northern California
- 4 Footing the bill for a family trip
- 5 Does anyone else travel with bed sheets
- 6 Looking for suggestions for taking photos.
- 7 Anybody tells me about best destination in the Hawai?
- 8 Packing List for School Trip to Italy (Feedback please?)
- 9 Traveling to Niagara Falls-HELP ME!
- 10 What is the best time travel during your life?
- 11 Autism/Disability Travel
- 12 Travel idea for a 1 year old
- 13 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 14 When do you start packing your suitcase(s)?
- 15 Traveling with Kids - Suggestions for Planner/Scrapbook to BRING on Trip
- 16 3-4 day weekend getaway for group
- 17 Looking for suggestions for summer vacay
- 18 Pedometer for Kids
- 19 Road trip from San Diego to Atlanta
- 20 Your Top 5 travel iPad Apps
- 21 Won a trip to anywhere in the world + hotel... where should I go!?
- 22 Honeymoon help Seattle to San Diago
- 23 1 week mother-son trip in August. Where?
- 24 Nova Scotia and PEI
- 25 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?