My husband and I would like to take a 10 day trip the last week of October with our 2 year old. We would like to stay in the USA or Europe. It would be great to rent a house for a week since hotels can be exhausting with a toddler. Somewhere with a great city or smaller town with shops/restaurants and also a wonderful area to take walks/hikes, etc..
We originally thought of New England, but realized it would be too late to see the fall colors. Any ideas would be great!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Facebook@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:308:2504 Facebook Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 Facebook@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:308:2504 Facebook Tec*h SUPPORT
- 3 Question about USD Value in Other Countrues
- 4 What's the most expensive country you have been to?
- 5 Packing Cubes
- 6 Roadtrip/Vacation Advice Needed
- 7 What to do on long flights?
- 8 Vacation for two
- 9 What itinerary should I pick for Europe ?
- 10 What's your favourite beauty/grooming tip when travelling?
- 11 Luggage Set - hardshell or softshell?
- 12 Eastern Europe ~ Help Please!
- 13 Some tips when using Air BnB
- 14 Packing must haves for the summer?
- 15 [ GEAR HELP ] -- what is the most effective WHITE sun hat
- 16 Female Traveling Solo to Moscow and St.petersburg
- 17 Mobile Apps for Travel
- 18 Motorcycle trip
- 19 Suggestions for family w/teenagers trip out West - never been there!
- 20 Travel to North carolina from NJ
- 21 Transportation between Granada, Nicaragua and Ometepe, Nicaragua
- 22 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 23 Boston to Bermuda Cruise in June
- 24 Newbie Using Whats App
- 25 super fun vacations...