My husband's bday is March 1 and I'd like to plan a special trip in honor of his big 4-0. He likes to eat, drink wine and travel. I've looked into Blackberry Farms but we've already been to the Greenbrier. Someone suggested the South Beach Food & Wine Fest but I found their website and all of the options/packages to be a bit overwhelming and the reviews were mixed. Any suggestions for a quick (2 night, 3 day) trip that won't break the bank and would be fun for a guy who just likes to eat good food? We're in Tennessee and this is the dead of winter so when we do go somewhere for his birthday, it's usually south or west.
Ideas for Husband's 40th Bday Trip
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Winter Roadside Emergency Kit
- 2 $950,000 travel insurance mistake
- 3 Phone service
- 4 Does anyone have the Sparrow bag I read about in Sunday's LA Times?
- 5 Barclaycard Arrival MC chip & pin useless in Italy
- 6 Need packing tips: 24 days in Japan
- 7 10 Days of travel help!
- 8 Noise Cancelling Headphones
- 9 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 10 Travel Agency Review for Trip to Spain
- 11 NEED URGENT DESTINATION ADVICE!
- 12 What's stopping you from traveling more?
- 13 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 14 French gastronomy
- 15 Thailand, Laos, Cambodia
- 16 Looking for a hat to wear in the rainforest
- 17 Re-checking bag after a layover.
- 18 Best places to start...
- 19 25th wedding anniv travel
- 20 Where in the World Should We Go?
- 21 Friends Seeking Advice
- 22 December travel - where to go?
- 23 Travel health insurance
- 24 Apple Pay is here, and it's revolutionary!
- 25 India food Tours