My husband's bday is March 1 and I'd like to plan a special trip in honor of his big 4-0. He likes to eat, drink wine and travel. I've looked into Blackberry Farms but we've already been to the Greenbrier. Someone suggested the South Beach Food & Wine Fest but I found their website and all of the options/packages to be a bit overwhelming and the reviews were mixed. Any suggestions for a quick (2 night, 3 day) trip that won't break the bank and would be fun for a guy who just likes to eat good food? We're in Tennessee and this is the dead of winter so when we do go somewhere for his birthday, it's usually south or west.
Ideas for Husband's 40th Bday Trip
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 40th Birthday Trip
- 2 Where to go in February/March
- 3 mid December honeymoon in Europe
- 4 https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/JBCJJHY
- 5 First Time Going to Europe - Ideas?
- 6 Waterproof spray
- 7 Honeymoon
- 8 Are these shoes too American looking?
- 9 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 10 Where to go over New Years?
- 11 Most Exotic and Adventurous Trip Possible
- 12 Help finding a beach resort w/ nightlife for a young couple!
- 13 my travel ignorance
- 14 Your favorite USA car rental company
- 15 Your Best Travel Tips
- 16 Northern Lights
- 17 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 18 Road trip along the east coast with tween & teen
- 19 First Trip To Japan and South Korea Solo!
- 20 Travel Insurance or not
- 21 Duffel size needed for 33lb limit
- 22 Economy PLus on United to China
- 23 Down or synthetic sleeping bag?
- 24 Light weight Luggage
- 25 3 weeks backpacking around Europe, how to call home?