My husband's bday is March 1 and I'd like to plan a special trip in honor of his big 4-0. He likes to eat, drink wine and travel. I've looked into Blackberry Farms but we've already been to the Greenbrier. Someone suggested the South Beach Food & Wine Fest but I found their website and all of the options/packages to be a bit overwhelming and the reviews were mixed. Any suggestions for a quick (2 night, 3 day) trip that won't break the bank and would be fun for a guy who just likes to eat good food? We're in Tennessee and this is the dead of winter so when we do go somewhere for his birthday, it's usually south or west.
Ideas for Husband's 40th Bday Trip
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 finding last minute packages
- 2 Trip to Paris
- 3 Where to travel?
- 4 Hostel suggestions
- 5 trip ideas in May...
- 6 Travel Resolutions: Do You Have Any For 2015?
- 7 Honeymoon on a budget leaving Perth, Australia
- 8 Beach trip...florida or caribbean island in mid march
- 9 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 10 Ideas for mid winter solo trip someplace warm or cold, but fun!!
- 11 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 12 Package to Paris, Flight Not Included. 2 Travel Insurance Policies Needed?
- 13 Scotland
- 14 Car Rentals are expensive!
- 15 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 16 Moving from DC to Texas
- 17 Japan vs. California vs. Hawaii
- 18 First solo travel adventure! Please help!
- 19 Looking for a hat to wear in the rainforest
- 20 Your favorite, toddler-friendly international destination???
- 21 Travel Tote to attach to rolling bag
- 22 First Solo Trip in my 20s
- 23 Best ways to get around when you can't rent a car?
- 24 Which luggage scales?
- 25 Need suggestions for solo trip (2-3 weeks, next May)