My husband's bday is March 1 and I'd like to plan a special trip in honor of his big 4-0. He likes to eat, drink wine and travel. I've looked into Blackberry Farms but we've already been to the Greenbrier. Someone suggested the South Beach Food & Wine Fest but I found their website and all of the options/packages to be a bit overwhelming and the reviews were mixed. Any suggestions for a quick (2 night, 3 day) trip that won't break the bank and would be fun for a guy who just likes to eat good food? We're in Tennessee and this is the dead of winter so when we do go somewhere for his birthday, it's usually south or west.
Ideas for Husband's 40th Bday Trip
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 never fly LIAT
- 2 All purpose soap
- 3 Expedia Flight+Hotel
- 4 Andrews FCU card and Car Rental CDW
- 5 How should I prepafe myself?
- 6 Travel Books for Kids?
- 7 quiet getaways for older women
- 8 Money belts, neck wallets, etc.
- 9 1-month trip idea for 3 guys in their 20s in June-July?
- 10 trip ideas in May...
- 11 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 12 Currency exchange, the best deal?
- 13 finding last minute packages
- 14 What is Meningitis? And does it require to travel to Saudia Arabia?
- 15 My Dream Trip Itinerary - What Do You Think?
- 16 Traditional Afternoon Tea, Best Fish and Chips in London
- 17 Best adventure/trek holiday ideas
- 18 What book should I read?
- 19 Does anyone else travel with bed sheets
- 20 Road trip in Italy
- 21 Hostel suggestions
- 22 Help planning vacation to Vancouver, Seattle & San Juan islands
- 23 Haroon Mahmood - Need Idea & Tips For Travel Italy
- 24 Summer Teaching Jobs Abroad
- 25 Where to travel?