My husband's bday is March 1 and I'd like to plan a special trip in honor of his big 4-0. He likes to eat, drink wine and travel. I've looked into Blackberry Farms but we've already been to the Greenbrier. Someone suggested the South Beach Food & Wine Fest but I found their website and all of the options/packages to be a bit overwhelming and the reviews were mixed. Any suggestions for a quick (2 night, 3 day) trip that won't break the bank and would be fun for a guy who just likes to eat good food? We're in Tennessee and this is the dead of winter so when we do go somewhere for his birthday, it's usually south or west.
Ideas for Husband's 40th Bday Trip
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Where would you go if you were us?
- 2 Apple Pay is here, and it's revolutionary!
- 3 10 Days of travel help!
- 4 Friends Seeking Advice
- 5 Please review our first YouTube Video of traveling adventure!
- 6 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 7 French gastronomy
- 8 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 9 Where in the World Should We Go?
- 10 Website to map your trips?
- 11 Best places to give a travel talk / slide show in NYC?
- 12 Recommendations for Light-Weight, 4-Wheel, 22-in. Roll On.
- 13 Packing vitamins. Customs?
- 14 Best places to start...
- 15 Winter Sunshine
- 16 What's the best accommodation comparison site?
- 17 Travel health insurance
- 18 Private Guides - Cost question
- 19 What's stopping you from traveling more?
- 20 Rome and amalfi coast
- 21 Around the World Ticket/Trips
- 22 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 23 Where to go on multi-gen trip in Apr 2015 with2 & 6 year olds?
- 24 Travel Agency Review for Trip to Spain
- 25 Phone service