My husband's bday is March 1 and I'd like to plan a special trip in honor of his big 4-0. He likes to eat, drink wine and travel. I've looked into Blackberry Farms but we've already been to the Greenbrier. Someone suggested the South Beach Food & Wine Fest but I found their website and all of the options/packages to be a bit overwhelming and the reviews were mixed. Any suggestions for a quick (2 night, 3 day) trip that won't break the bank and would be fun for a guy who just likes to eat good food? We're in Tennessee and this is the dead of winter so when we do go somewhere for his birthday, it's usually south or west.
Ideas for Husband's 40th Bday Trip
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 2 First Solo Trip -- Mid 20's Female --Where to go???
- 3 Has anyone dealt with Truffle Pig out of Canada to plan a trip??
- 4 Where to holiday in April? All Inclusive Getaway with guaranteed sunshine!?
- 5 Finding a House Sitter.
- 6 Road Scholar
- 7 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 8 Economy Class Seat: Bulkhead Row? (Boeing 777)
- 9 Driving from New York to South Florida and staying over 1 night
- 10 Checklist: What to Do Before You Go
- 11 Your Best Travel Tips
- 12 Useful travel apps
- 13 I need people to do a road trip to USA
- 14 LADIES: FAVORITE UNDER SEAT PERSONAL BAG AND WHAT TO PACK IN IT?
- 15 Base city in England
- 16 Suggestions please
- 17 Credit Card FF Program Retention/Waive Fee
- 18 What's your experience with groupon.com?
- 19 vow renewal
- 20 what size suitcase holds 40 pounds?
- 21 Spain and Morocco in 2 weeks
- 22 Solo Woman traveller ! Yes you TOO can make it.
- 23 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 24 Travel Agent: what to do if their cost is more than your research?
- 25 Do you know Torquay hotel in UK