My husband's bday is March 1 and I'd like to plan a special trip in honor of his big 4-0. He likes to eat, drink wine and travel. I've looked into Blackberry Farms but we've already been to the Greenbrier. Someone suggested the South Beach Food & Wine Fest but I found their website and all of the options/packages to be a bit overwhelming and the reviews were mixed. Any suggestions for a quick (2 night, 3 day) trip that won't break the bank and would be fun for a guy who just likes to eat good food? We're in Tennessee and this is the dead of winter so when we do go somewhere for his birthday, it's usually south or west.
Ideas for Husband's 40th Bday Trip
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 2 Honeymoon
- 3 Help finding a beach resort w/ nightlife for a young couple!
- 4 Are these shoes too American looking?
- 5 Where to go over New Years?
- 6 my travel ignorance
- 7 Your favorite USA car rental company
- 8 Your Best Travel Tips
- 9 Northern Lights
- 10 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 11 Road trip along the east coast with tween & teen
- 12 First Trip To Japan and South Korea Solo!
- 13 Travel Insurance or not
- 14 Duffel size needed for 33lb limit
- 15 Economy PLus on United to China
- 16 Down or synthetic sleeping bag?
- 17 Light weight Luggage
- 18 3 weeks backpacking around Europe, how to call home?
- 19 Online Booking Agency- which one to use?
- 20 Teaching Abroad with Expiring Passport
- 21 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 22 Favorite airline and hotel booking sites
- 23 Seeking Family All-Inclusive Advice
- 24 Relaxing September Getaway: Scenic Destination with Outdoor Activities
- 25 transportation from Rome airport to Siena