My husband's bday is March 1 and I'd like to plan a special trip in honor of his big 4-0. He likes to eat, drink wine and travel. I've looked into Blackberry Farms but we've already been to the Greenbrier. Someone suggested the South Beach Food & Wine Fest but I found their website and all of the options/packages to be a bit overwhelming and the reviews were mixed. Any suggestions for a quick (2 night, 3 day) trip that won't break the bank and would be fun for a guy who just likes to eat good food? We're in Tennessee and this is the dead of winter so when we do go somewhere for his birthday, it's usually south or west.
Ideas for Husband's 40th Bday Trip
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 December travel - where to go?
- 2 How much do you pay a travel agent?
- 3 Where to go on multi-gen trip in Apr 2015 with2 & 6 year olds?
- 4 Home security while traveling?
- 5 Home Exchanges
- 6 2 Week Honeymoon France, Italy, Spain, Greece, Rome
- 7 Affordable January Trip Ideas
- 8 Air B&B
- 9 Suggest best accomodation in singapore
- 10 What's stopping you from traveling more?
- 11 US $ or local currency when booking hotel online?
- 12 Phone service
- 13 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 14 Want suggestion for Diwali tour place
- 15 Recommendations for Light-Weight, 4-Wheel, 22-in. Roll On.
- 16 Fall Road Trip
- 17 December 3 Week Vacation
- 18 San Francisco or San Diego
- 19 Luggage Help: Need a Luggage or Duffel at least 31" x 23" (78 x 57cm)
- 20 Noise Cancelling Headphones
- 21 Groupon Cancellation/Transfer Option
- 22 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 23 6 weeks in the Americas during December
- 24 Shoes for round the world trip - suitable for hiking and running?
- 25 Scammers on Airbnb site