My husband's bday is March 1 and I'd like to plan a special trip in honor of his big 4-0. He likes to eat, drink wine and travel. I've looked into Blackberry Farms but we've already been to the Greenbrier. Someone suggested the South Beach Food & Wine Fest but I found their website and all of the options/packages to be a bit overwhelming and the reviews were mixed. Any suggestions for a quick (2 night, 3 day) trip that won't break the bank and would be fun for a guy who just likes to eat good food? We're in Tennessee and this is the dead of winter so when we do go somewhere for his birthday, it's usually south or west.
Ideas for Husband's 40th Bday Trip
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Torn between Trips
- 2 Why Are B&B's So Overrated?
- 3 Carrying a smartphone
- 4 Solo female June traveler looking for trip ideas/advice
- 5 Health insurance for one month visit to USA
- 6 Keeping yourself safe while abroad
- 7 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 8 40th birthday trip with my husband
- 9 Will pollution wreck my Beijing dreams ?
- 10 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 11 Money belts, neck wallets, etc.
- 12 Saying hello to all the disc golf playing travelers!
- 13 50th birthday in January destination
- 14 Where in the world to go in December by myself for 5 days? Select Cities.
- 15 Banks that do not charge foreign ATM fees
- 16 Discounted luggage websites
- 17 Wannabe female solo traveler seeking reassurance
- 18 Beer Prices Around the World!
- 19 Bad recommendation on Super shuttle Paris
- 20 Advice about a cycling holiday
- 21 Best Time to Purchase Flights
- 22 22 hours layover in London Heathrow
- 23 Groupon Getaways
- 24 Rain Boots
- 25 Travel Books for Kids?