My husband's bday is March 1 and I'd like to plan a special trip in honor of his big 4-0. He likes to eat, drink wine and travel. I've looked into Blackberry Farms but we've already been to the Greenbrier. Someone suggested the South Beach Food & Wine Fest but I found their website and all of the options/packages to be a bit overwhelming and the reviews were mixed. Any suggestions for a quick (2 night, 3 day) trip that won't break the bank and would be fun for a guy who just likes to eat good food? We're in Tennessee and this is the dead of winter so when we do go somewhere for his birthday, it's usually south or west.
Ideas for Husband's 40th Bday Trip
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Home Exchanges
- 2 India food Tours
- 3 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 4 Groupon Cancellation/Transfer Option
- 5 Scammers on Airbnb site
- 6 VPN? Witopia? If so, which?
- 7 Looking for reviews of Great Value Vacations
- 8 Going to Costa Rica
- 9 Noise Cancelling Headphones
- 10 Air B&B
- 11 Single supplements
- 12 Has anyone used Autoslash?
- 13 Discounted luggage websites
- 14 Should I book through Luxury Link?
- 15 Could I fit all this into a 3 week road trip?
- 16 Travel eruope early November this year
- 17 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 18 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 19 Traveling long haul for the first time
- 20 Thanksgiving week trip
- 21 Anniversary trip
- 22 Shoes for round the world trip - suitable for hiking and running?
- 23 Where would you go if you were us?
- 24 Help? Where to go with an 18 year old boy?
- 25 A Killer Whale Spectacle in Nice