My husband's bday is March 1 and I'd like to plan a special trip in honor of his big 4-0. He likes to eat, drink wine and travel. I've looked into Blackberry Farms but we've already been to the Greenbrier. Someone suggested the South Beach Food & Wine Fest but I found their website and all of the options/packages to be a bit overwhelming and the reviews were mixed. Any suggestions for a quick (2 night, 3 day) trip that won't break the bank and would be fun for a guy who just likes to eat good food? We're in Tennessee and this is the dead of winter so when we do go somewhere for his birthday, it's usually south or west.
Ideas for Husband's 40th Bday Trip
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Amsterdam to Normandy
- 2 Travel pants for women - advice needed for Europe trip (soon!)
- 3 Places to travel in June or July
- 4 Visa expiration and re entry
- 5 Packing Help - What to take
- 6 Driving trip from Vancouver to Rockies in June
- 7 Rovia booking engine
- 8 Jacket with pockets
- 9 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 10 2 Week Trip for Newleywed's - Adventure and Beach
- 11 Your Top 5 travel iPad Apps
- 12 What are the best wlking shoes for in city travel?
- 13 Trip suggestions for 3-5 day vacation from New Orleans?
- 14 Dual time zone watches
- 15 Escorted Travel Agency?
- 16 30th Birthday Girls Trip
- 17 Website for good hotel rates?
- 18 Famous Places to Visit in Paris?
- 19 What color nail polish in France
- 20 Travel Clothing
- 21 advance single 1st class rail travel with virgin trains
- 22 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 23 Where to go - Mexico, Dominican Republic, Cuba or Cape Verde???
- 24 Looking for travel app (iOS) to map my custom walking tour...
- 25 AVIS' car rental Dirty Tricks