My husband's bday is March 1 and I'd like to plan a special trip in honor of his big 4-0. He likes to eat, drink wine and travel. I've looked into Blackberry Farms but we've already been to the Greenbrier. Someone suggested the South Beach Food & Wine Fest but I found their website and all of the options/packages to be a bit overwhelming and the reviews were mixed. Any suggestions for a quick (2 night, 3 day) trip that won't break the bank and would be fun for a guy who just likes to eat good food? We're in Tennessee and this is the dead of winter so when we do go somewhere for his birthday, it's usually south or west.
Ideas for Husband's 40th Bday Trip
View all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Le Méridien Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina
- 2 Air pollution while in India
- 3 Luggage Tags
- 4 Technology tips, and travel
- 5 Your Best Travel Tips
- 6 Advice, thoughts on living in Male, Maldives
- 7 Does anyone else travel with bed sheets
- 8 Christmas break vacation destination ideas?
- 9 Where to go on Christmas?
- 10 2016 honeymoon! Need advice!
- 11 How is the United Lounge at LAX?
- 12 Which Travel Bag
- 13 Is going to Cape Town for holiday really worth it?
- 14 Suggestions for Spain & Portugal
- 15 Tell Us Your Favorite Travel Experiences
- 16 Ideas for 3-generation family vacation
- 17 europe In January
- 18 First Time Solo from Singapore
- 19 Driving from Geneva to Milan in February
- 20 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - Honeymoon
- 21 French Visa Appointment at NYC Consulate
- 22 Honeymoon: fiancee not as adventurous. Need ideas. HELP!
- 23 9-10 day trip to Southern Spain in February
- 24 Holiday Travel Plans
- 25 Looking for reviews of Great Value Vacations