My husband's bday is March 1 and I'd like to plan a special trip in honor of his big 4-0. He likes to eat, drink wine and travel. I've looked into Blackberry Farms but we've already been to the Greenbrier. Someone suggested the South Beach Food & Wine Fest but I found their website and all of the options/packages to be a bit overwhelming and the reviews were mixed. Any suggestions for a quick (2 night, 3 day) trip that won't break the bank and would be fun for a guy who just likes to eat good food? We're in Tennessee and this is the dead of winter so when we do go somewhere for his birthday, it's usually south or west.
Ideas for Husband's 40th Bday Trip
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Shoes for round the world trip - suitable for hiking and running?
- 2 Where would you go if you were us?
- 3 Help? Where to go with an 18 year old boy?
- 4 Discounted luggage websites
- 5 A Killer Whale Spectacle in Nice
- 6 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 7 Air B&B
- 8 Online Visas
- 9 Traveling with a smartphone
- 10 Anniversary trip
- 11 Learning vacations
- 12 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 13 Crossing Borders
- 14 Need Help: Winter US/Carrib Vacation Ideas
- 15 RDIF Security Bags/Wallets
- 16 Traveling long haul for the first time
- 17 Light weight Luggage
- 18 Carry-on Luggage
- 19 Which place would you like to travel ?
- 20 Transferring on an international flight
- 21 Accessing online banking while in Europe
- 22 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 23 AutoSlash and Hotel Tonight - Your Reviews
- 24 Thanksgiving week trip
- 25 Is there a company or website that compares SIM cards?