My husband and I are planning a vacation for us, our kids, and our five grandchildren (12 of us in all) in June 2014. At that time, the grandkids will range in age from 2-16. We want someplace near or on the ocean. We've thought about the Caribbean or Mexico, or maybe a cruise in that area. If we stay on land, what family-friendly destinations/resorts offer things to do for the kids but will also satisfy active adults? Would you suggest all-inclusive (we don't drink)? If we go on a cruise, which cruise lines would you recommend? This is the first time we will travel together, so nothing too stress-inducing or complicated, please! Any ideas for a memorable and fun week together would be appreciated.
Ideas for 3-generation family vacation
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Why Are B&B's So Overrated?
- 2 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 3 Happiness project from 99 different country in 99 language
- 4 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 5 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 6 Where in the world to go in December by myself for 5 days? Select Cities.
- 7 Where is it that's warm, dry and intellectual?
- 8 30th Birthday Trip Ideas!
- 9 About EHIC card?
- 10 London, Amsterdam, Munich, and Barcelona in 17 days?
- 11 Packing Bottles of Gin in Checked Luggage
- 12 Best adventure/trek holiday ideas
- 13 quiet getaways for older women
- 14 Solo female June traveler looking for trip ideas/advice
- 15 Torn between Trips
- 16 Ohhhh where to go next!
- 17 Groupon Getaways
- 18 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 19 Will pollution wreck my Beijing dreams ?
- 20 Road Trip from Boston to North Carolina
- 21 Beer Prices Around the World!
- 22 Carrying a smartphone
- 23 Health insurance for one month visit to USA
- 24 40th birthday trip with my husband
- 25 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!