My husband and I are planning a vacation for us, our kids, and our five grandchildren (12 of us in all) in June 2014. At that time, the grandkids will range in age from 2-16. We want someplace near or on the ocean. We've thought about the Caribbean or Mexico, or maybe a cruise in that area. If we stay on land, what family-friendly destinations/resorts offer things to do for the kids but will also satisfy active adults? Would you suggest all-inclusive (we don't drink)? If we go on a cruise, which cruise lines would you recommend? This is the first time we will travel together, so nothing too stress-inducing or complicated, please! Any ideas for a memorable and fun week together would be appreciated.
Ideas for 3-generation family vacation
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 India food Tours
- 2 Great place for a vacation
- 3 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 4 Groupon Cancellation/Transfer Option
- 5 Scammers on Airbnb site
- 6 VPN? Witopia? If so, which?
- 7 Looking for reviews of Great Value Vacations
- 8 Going to Costa Rica
- 9 Noise Cancelling Headphones
- 10 Air B&B
- 11 Single supplements
- 12 Has anyone used Autoslash?
- 13 Discounted luggage websites
- 14 Should I book through Luxury Link?
- 15 Could I fit all this into a 3 week road trip?
- 16 Travel eruope early November this year
- 17 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 18 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 19 Traveling long haul for the first time
- 20 Thanksgiving week trip
- 21 Where would you go if you were us?
- 22 Anniversary trip
- 23 Shoes for round the world trip - suitable for hiking and running?
- 24 Help? Where to go with an 18 year old boy?
- 25 A Killer Whale Spectacle in Nice