My husband and I are planning a vacation for us, our kids, and our five grandchildren (12 of us in all) in June 2014. At that time, the grandkids will range in age from 2-16. We want someplace near or on the ocean. We've thought about the Caribbean or Mexico, or maybe a cruise in that area. If we stay on land, what family-friendly destinations/resorts offer things to do for the kids but will also satisfy active adults? Would you suggest all-inclusive (we don't drink)? If we go on a cruise, which cruise lines would you recommend? This is the first time we will travel together, so nothing too stress-inducing or complicated, please! Any ideas for a memorable and fun week together would be appreciated.
Ideas for 3-generation family vacation
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 RDIF Security Bags/Wallets
- 2 Light weight Luggage
- 3 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 4 Carry-on Luggage
- 5 Help? Where to go with an 18 year old boy?
- 6 Traveling with a smartphone
- 7 Which place would you like to travel ?
- 8 Transferring on an international flight
- 9 Need Help: Winter US/Carrib Vacation Ideas
- 10 Accessing online banking while in Europe
- 11 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 12 AutoSlash and Hotel Tonight - Your Reviews
- 13 Thanksgiving week trip
- 14 Is there a company or website that compares SIM cards?
- 15 Around the World Ticket/Trips
- 16 Hotel bidding site recommendations.
- 17 Thrifty OHare parking
- 18 Saving money travelling the world
- 19 Family Holiday in Turkey-with three kids aged 12,10 & 7
- 20 Hitchhiking robot - way cool!
- 21 Anyone Tried US CBP's Mobile Passport Program at ATL?
- 22 Discounted luggage websites
- 23 First Time Going to Europe - Ideas?
- 24 New York, Vegas or the Carribean
- 25 Buddies Turning 40 - Where to Go?