My husband and I are planning a vacation for us, our kids, and our five grandchildren (12 of us in all) in June 2014. At that time, the grandkids will range in age from 2-16. We want someplace near or on the ocean. We've thought about the Caribbean or Mexico, or maybe a cruise in that area. If we stay on land, what family-friendly destinations/resorts offer things to do for the kids but will also satisfy active adults? Would you suggest all-inclusive (we don't drink)? If we go on a cruise, which cruise lines would you recommend? This is the first time we will travel together, so nothing too stress-inducing or complicated, please! Any ideas for a memorable and fun week together would be appreciated.
Ideas for 3-generation family vacation
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 2 Finding a House Sitter.
- 3 Road Scholar
- 4 First Solo Trip -- Mid 20's Female --Where to go???
- 5 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 6 Economy Class Seat: Bulkhead Row? (Boeing 777)
- 7 Driving from New York to South Florida and staying over 1 night
- 8 Checklist: What to Do Before You Go
- 9 Your Best Travel Tips
- 10 Useful travel apps
- 11 I need people to do a road trip to USA
- 12 LADIES: FAVORITE UNDER SEAT PERSONAL BAG AND WHAT TO PACK IN IT?
- 13 Base city in England
- 14 Suggestions please
- 15 Credit Card FF Program Retention/Waive Fee
- 16 What's your experience with groupon.com?
- 17 vow renewal
- 18 what size suitcase holds 40 pounds?
- 19 Spain and Morocco in 2 weeks
- 20 Solo Woman traveller ! Yes you TOO can make it.
- 21 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 22 Travel Agent: what to do if their cost is more than your research?
- 23 Do you know Torquay hotel in UK
- 24 Where to go for "Once in a lifetime vacation"?
- 25 Traveling tips during fall