My husband and I are planning a vacation for us, our kids, and our five grandchildren (12 of us in all) in June 2014. At that time, the grandkids will range in age from 2-16. We want someplace near or on the ocean. We've thought about the Caribbean or Mexico, or maybe a cruise in that area. If we stay on land, what family-friendly destinations/resorts offer things to do for the kids but will also satisfy active adults? Would you suggest all-inclusive (we don't drink)? If we go on a cruise, which cruise lines would you recommend? This is the first time we will travel together, so nothing too stress-inducing or complicated, please! Any ideas for a memorable and fun week together would be appreciated.
Ideas for 3-generation family vacation
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Torn between Trips
- 2 Why Are B&B's So Overrated?
- 3 Carrying a smartphone
- 4 Solo female June traveler looking for trip ideas/advice
- 5 Health insurance for one month visit to USA
- 6 Keeping yourself safe while abroad
- 7 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 8 40th birthday trip with my husband
- 9 Will pollution wreck my Beijing dreams ?
- 10 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 11 Money belts, neck wallets, etc.
- 12 Saying hello to all the disc golf playing travelers!
- 13 50th birthday in January destination
- 14 Where in the world to go in December by myself for 5 days? Select Cities.
- 15 Banks that do not charge foreign ATM fees
- 16 Discounted luggage websites
- 17 Wannabe female solo traveler seeking reassurance
- 18 Beer Prices Around the World!
- 19 Bad recommendation on Super shuttle Paris
- 20 Advice about a cycling holiday
- 21 Best Time to Purchase Flights
- 22 22 hours layover in London Heathrow
- 23 Groupon Getaways
- 24 Rain Boots
- 25 Travel Books for Kids?