My husband and I are planning a vacation for us, our kids, and our five grandchildren (12 of us in all) in June 2014. At that time, the grandkids will range in age from 2-16. We want someplace near or on the ocean. We've thought about the Caribbean or Mexico, or maybe a cruise in that area. If we stay on land, what family-friendly destinations/resorts offer things to do for the kids but will also satisfy active adults? Would you suggest all-inclusive (we don't drink)? If we go on a cruise, which cruise lines would you recommend? This is the first time we will travel together, so nothing too stress-inducing or complicated, please! Any ideas for a memorable and fun week together would be appreciated.
Ideas for 3-generation family vacation
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 30th Birthday road trip ideas
- 2 Europe Trip Itinerary Check
- 3 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 4 What are the best wlking shoes for in city travel?
- 5 Travel pants for women - advice needed for Europe trip (soon!)
- 6 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 7 Delices & Gourmandises
- 8 Prepaid debit cards in Brazil
- 9 Packing Help - What to take
- 10 Amsterdam to Normandy
- 11 Places to travel in June or July
- 12 Visa expiration and re entry
- 13 Driving trip from Vancouver to Rockies in June
- 14 Rovia booking engine
- 15 Jacket with pockets
- 16 2 Week Trip for Newleywed's - Adventure and Beach
- 17 Your Top 5 travel iPad Apps
- 18 Trip suggestions for 3-5 day vacation from New Orleans?
- 19 Dual time zone watches
- 20 Escorted Travel Agency?
- 21 30th Birthday Girls Trip
- 22 Website for good hotel rates?
- 23 Famous Places to Visit in Paris?
- 24 What color nail polish in France
- 25 Travel Clothing