My husband and I are planning a vacation for us, our kids, and our five grandchildren (12 of us in all) in June 2014. At that time, the grandkids will range in age from 2-16. We want someplace near or on the ocean. We've thought about the Caribbean or Mexico, or maybe a cruise in that area. If we stay on land, what family-friendly destinations/resorts offer things to do for the kids but will also satisfy active adults? Would you suggest all-inclusive (we don't drink)? If we go on a cruise, which cruise lines would you recommend? This is the first time we will travel together, so nothing too stress-inducing or complicated, please! Any ideas for a memorable and fun week together would be appreciated.
Ideas for 3-generation family vacation
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 December travel - where to go?
- 2 2 Week Honeymoon France, Italy, Spain, Greece, Rome
- 3 Affordable January Trip Ideas
- 4 Air B&B
- 5 Suggest best accomodation in singapore
- 6 What's stopping you from traveling more?
- 7 Home security while traveling?
- 8 US $ or local currency when booking hotel online?
- 9 Phone service
- 10 Where to go on multi-gen trip in Apr 2015 with2 & 6 year olds?
- 11 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 12 Want suggestion for Diwali tour place
- 13 Recommendations for Light-Weight, 4-Wheel, 22-in. Roll On.
- 14 Fall Road Trip
- 15 December 3 Week Vacation
- 16 San Francisco or San Diego
- 17 Luggage Help: Need a Luggage or Duffel at least 31" x 23" (78 x 57cm)
- 18 Home Exchanges
- 19 Noise Cancelling Headphones
- 20 Groupon Cancellation/Transfer Option
- 21 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 22 6 weeks in the Americas during December
- 23 Shoes for round the world trip - suitable for hiking and running?
- 24 Scammers on Airbnb site
- 25 India food Tours