My husband and I are planning a vacation for us, our kids, and our five grandchildren (12 of us in all) in June 2014. At that time, the grandkids will range in age from 2-16. We want someplace near or on the ocean. We've thought about the Caribbean or Mexico, or maybe a cruise in that area. If we stay on land, what family-friendly destinations/resorts offer things to do for the kids but will also satisfy active adults? Would you suggest all-inclusive (we don't drink)? If we go on a cruise, which cruise lines would you recommend? This is the first time we will travel together, so nothing too stress-inducing or complicated, please! Any ideas for a memorable and fun week together would be appreciated.
Ideas for 3-generation family vacation
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Shoes for round the world trip - suitable for hiking and running?
- 2 Where would you go if you were us?
- 3 Help? Where to go with an 18 year old boy?
- 4 Discounted luggage websites
- 5 A Killer Whale Spectacle in Nice
- 6 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 7 Air B&B
- 8 Online Visas
- 9 Traveling with a smartphone
- 10 Anniversary trip
- 11 Learning vacations
- 12 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 13 Crossing Borders
- 14 Need Help: Winter US/Carrib Vacation Ideas
- 15 RDIF Security Bags/Wallets
- 16 Traveling long haul for the first time
- 17 Light weight Luggage
- 18 Carry-on Luggage
- 19 Which place would you like to travel ?
- 20 Transferring on an international flight
- 21 Accessing online banking while in Europe
- 22 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 23 AutoSlash and Hotel Tonight - Your Reviews
- 24 Thanksgiving week trip
- 25 Is there a company or website that compares SIM cards?