Fox Rent A Car (Atak Car Rental). Located just outside of the airport terminal they will meet you as you exit customs with a name sign and a smile. For my rental, about US$60 cheaper than most companies at the airport. They also give you a discount card for purchasing fuel at “N1” gas stations, saves a few kronas per liter.
Is Hestar Riding Stables, about 20 minutes outsides of Reykjavik. Bring your AAA card and save 15%. Nice trails with gorgeous views. In season, you can also pick, for free, wild blueberries after your ride!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Packing light challenge
- 2 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 3 50th Birthday trip
- 4 Honeymoon Ideas for February 2016
- 5 New Convertible Bag for Teen?
- 6 Two weeks to make a decision where to travel...
- 7 Utah's "Might 5" National Parks
- 8 Travel to London/Paris/Rome
- 9 Travel Tote to attach to rolling bag
- 10 How do you organize your trip options such as restaurants and sights?
- 11 Why Are B&B's So Overrated?
- 12 Iguazu vs Victoria falls
- 13 What to pack for that trip
- 14 Road trip Vegas to Seattle
- 15 Trip with friend
- 16 September Whim
- 17 advise for trip to Paris, Nice, Switzerland and Milan
- 18 Trip Ideas for Senior Parents
- 19 Mountain Honeymoon Destination
- 20 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 21 Lightweight carry-on that will meet Lufthansa's strict requirements?
- 22 honeymoon croatia and italy
- 23 My inbox is a total mess after 3 weeks trekking. Solutions?
- 24 Globus...Yay or nay?
- 25 40th birthday