Fox Rent A Car (Atak Car Rental). Located just outside of the airport terminal they will meet you as you exit customs with a name sign and a smile. For my rental, about US$60 cheaper than most companies at the airport. They also give you a discount card for purchasing fuel at “N1” gas stations, saves a few kronas per liter.
Is Hestar Riding Stables, about 20 minutes outsides of Reykjavik. Bring your AAA card and save 15%. Nice trails with gorgeous views. In season, you can also pick, for free, wild blueberries after your ride!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Trip Insurance
- 2 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 3 Please help with interest-based travel
- 4 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 5 Travelling Solo - Yay or Nay?
- 6 meditation - yoga - retreates.
- 7 thrifty - bad experience
- 8 Home security while traveling
- 9 Your help needed! survey: decision-making within branded airlines
- 10 What to pack for that trip
- 11 Travel tips
- 12 Hawaii or Europe for Babymoon
- 13 Booking.com and a scam. Beware
- 14 Honeymoon Ideas for February 2016
- 15 Thanksgiving Travel Ideas: 8 adults & 7 kids
- 16 Any restaurant in London to enjoy a meal watching a cabaret singing show?
- 17 Passport picture cost
- 18 Passport damage?
- 19 Travel from Turin, IT to Lucerne, SW
- 20 World trip
- 21 Priceline.com "Best Price guaranteed"scam
- 22 Puerto Rico, Punta Cana or Cuba??
- 23 Wannabe female solo traveler seeking reassurance
- 24 Passport expiration
- 25 Girls Trip Ideas