Fox Rent A Car (Atak Car Rental). Located just outside of the airport terminal they will meet you as you exit customs with a name sign and a smile. For my rental, about US$60 cheaper than most companies at the airport. They also give you a discount card for purchasing fuel at “N1” gas stations, saves a few kronas per liter.
Is Hestar Riding Stables, about 20 minutes outsides of Reykjavik. Bring your AAA card and save 15%. Nice trails with gorgeous views. In season, you can also pick, for free, wild blueberries after your ride!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 A problem with booking.com
- 2 Museum exhibitions
- 3 Oregon coast trip destination advise please
- 4 First solo trip, where should I visit?
- 5 Do you get your expired passport back?
- 6 Best way to find new things to do in new city/country?
- 7 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 8 Best time to purchase ticket on British Air
- 9 Wheeled duffle options
- 10 Grad trip: African Safari vs. Europe
- 11 Fodor's: Please Stop with the Obnoxious Ads
- 12 Newbie Using Whats App
- 13 TripIt App?
- 14 Watch Out! There are VRBO.com Fees!
- 15 Money transfer
- 16 Itinerary Planning Apps
- 17 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 18 In search of international vacation ideas with toddler from NYC
- 19 Passport signature
- 20 Need advice! First time to Ireland, 10 day itinerary set
- 21 Switzerland-Paris10 days trip...queries
- 22 St. Louis MO to Yellowstone
- 23 May or June trip ideas with 2 adult children
- 24 Outdoorsy but with shopping
- 25 Travel ideas near spring break?