Fox Rent A Car (Atak Car Rental). Located just outside of the airport terminal they will meet you as you exit customs with a name sign and a smile. For my rental, about US$60 cheaper than most companies at the airport. They also give you a discount card for purchasing fuel at “N1” gas stations, saves a few kronas per liter.
Is Hestar Riding Stables, about 20 minutes outsides of Reykjavik. Bring your AAA card and save 15%. Nice trails with gorgeous views. In season, you can also pick, for free, wild blueberries after your ride!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 http://healthonlinereviews.com/slim-u-forskolin/
- 2 All-in-One Universal Plug Adapter?
- 3 Week in LA & San Francisco
- 4 40th anniversary
- 5 Help:best way from Calais to London
- 6 What is the best way to get from Newark Airport to JFK
- 7 What's the most expensive country you have been to?
- 8 Travel towel?
- 9 Trip from Lecce, Italy to Pescara, Abruzzo.
- 10 Cross Country Greyhound Trip
- 11 Tips for tour guides on a week or longer trip
- 12 Traving to Barcelona Spain
- 13 Fan 220v or dual volt for travel
- 14 Las Vegas to page the Grand Canyon to Phoenix
- 15 Train ride from Florida to Alaska
- 16 Do any of you have Away luggage?
- 17 Favorite budget travel items?
- 18 One way to and one way back home?
- 19 Irish Pubs and other Fun Things
- 20 Holiday ideas urgently needed for mother and daughter holiday
- 21 Connection Time for Dulles
- 22 Ideas for road trip, South Florida up to Charleston, SC
- 23 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 24 Solo travel in Europe as a 18 year old female
- 25 Road trip Houston to Creede Colorado