Fox Rent A Car (Atak Car Rental). Located just outside of the airport terminal they will meet you as you exit customs with a name sign and a smile. For my rental, about US$60 cheaper than most companies at the airport. They also give you a discount card for purchasing fuel at “N1” gas stations, saves a few kronas per liter.
Is Hestar Riding Stables, about 20 minutes outsides of Reykjavik. Bring your AAA card and save 15%. Nice trails with gorgeous views. In season, you can also pick, for free, wild blueberries after your ride!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 http://xtrfact.com/nerve-aid/
- 2 What to do on long flights?
- 3 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 4 Need Amalfi planning help
- 5 Where to go...April of 2018
- 6 Cautionary tale about ATM use
- 7 Why Access to Services at Home should not affect your next trip
- 8 California Zepher
- 9 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 10 Babymoon w/ toddler Fall Ideas (Zika)
- 11 6 day 5 night Honeymoon from US
- 12 Honeymoon ideas STAT
- 13 Looking for travel filmmakers to collaborate and travel together!
- 14 What's the most expensive country you have been to?
- 15 Airport robbery
- 16 Usefulness of a travel agent ?
- 17 New York City - Suite/Hotel
- 18 California Zepher (train)
- 19 Renewing a child's passport in 24 hours
- 20 What's your favourite beauty/grooming tip when travelling?
- 21 Travel towel?
- 22 Trip from Lecce, Italy to Pescara, Abruzzo.
- 23 suggestions to travel the world for 450 Days
- 24 Early November Vacation Thoughts?
- 25 Nova Scotia & Cabot Trail