Fox Rent A Car (Atak Car Rental). Located just outside of the airport terminal they will meet you as you exit customs with a name sign and a smile. For my rental, about US$60 cheaper than most companies at the airport. They also give you a discount card for purchasing fuel at “N1” gas stations, saves a few kronas per liter.
Is Hestar Riding Stables, about 20 minutes outsides of Reykjavik. Bring your AAA card and save 15%. Nice trails with gorgeous views. In season, you can also pick, for free, wild blueberries after your ride!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Footing the bill for a family trip
- 2 Traveling to Niagara Falls-HELP ME!
- 3 Packing List for School Trip to Italy (Feedback please?)
- 4 Too old maybe?
- 5 Does anyone else travel with bed sheets
- 6 What is the best time travel during your life?
- 7 Autism/Disability Travel
- 8 Travel idea for a 1 year old
- 9 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 10 When do you start packing your suitcase(s)?
- 11 Anybody tells me about best destination in the Hawai?
- 12 Traveling with Kids - Suggestions for Planner/Scrapbook to BRING on Trip
- 13 3-4 day weekend getaway for group
- 14 Looking for suggestions for summer vacay
- 15 Pedometer for Kids
- 16 Road trip from San Diego to Atlanta
- 17 Your Top 5 travel iPad Apps
- 18 Won a trip to anywhere in the world + hotel... where should I go!?
- 19 Honeymoon help Seattle to San Diago
- 20 1 week mother-son trip in August. Where?
- 21 Nova Scotia and PEI
- 22 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 23 Need Advice about Ticket Price Drop
- 24 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 25 Looking for suggestions for taking photos.