Fox Rent A Car (Atak Car Rental). Located just outside of the airport terminal they will meet you as you exit customs with a name sign and a smile. For my rental, about US$60 cheaper than most companies at the airport. They also give you a discount card for purchasing fuel at “N1” gas stations, saves a few kronas per liter.
Is Hestar Riding Stables, about 20 minutes outsides of Reykjavik. Bring your AAA card and save 15%. Nice trails with gorgeous views. In season, you can also pick, for free, wild blueberries after your ride!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 9 Most Amazing Christmas Markets in Europe
- 2 vacation plan
- 3 which train from FCO to Firenze?
- 4 What a fantastic idea
- 5 Indian Summer (Montmorency Falls)
- 6 What is the best time travel during your life?
- 7 Help with choosing guided tour
- 8 Trip ideas for the winter
- 9 Trip inspiration needed
- 10 A Black Bear Blog: Algonquin Park
- 11 I am a newbie backpacker. Please help?
- 12 Is the traditional apple picking trip overrated?
- 13 Honeymoon August 2016
- 14 Ireland to ???
- 15 European chargers, Garmins & phones
- 16 Suggestions on suitcase size/brand
- 17 The Great Canadian Bungee: watch me jump!
- 18 Road trip from PA to NY
- 19 layover time - immigration process
- 20 Sunday Fundayz
- 21 Do you have a camping trip in the autumn
- 22 Barclaycard Arrival MC chip & pin useless in Italy
- 23 When do you start packing your suitcase(s)?
- 24 Year Long Travel
- 25 Packing light challenge