Hi everyone. I am looking for some good suggestions. My fiance and I are having a hard time coming up with where we want to go on our honeymoon. Everyone we talk to sends us to the Caribbean, which we would have no problem with if we weren't already getting married in 90 degree weather. We live in the south and are getting married in mid-July so we would like to go to a place that is cooler. We aren't huge beach people, but could stand a beach place if there was other stuff to do. I'm a history person, and he likes sports but we don't necessarily need that. We are just looking for a place where we have stuff to do when we want stuff to do, but don't have to make a ton of decisions like what bus to take, or choose a restaurant from thousands in the city. He would love to go to Vancouver, I would like Alaska but we only have a week. I know this is a lot, but any suggestions and past experiences that i could get would be great!
I have absolutely no clue where to go on my honeymoon.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 2 Looking for a hat to wear in the rainforest
- 3 two months away and mold problems.
- 4 Barclaycard Arrival MC chip & pin useless in Italy
- 5 $950,000 travel insurance mistake
- 6 Need packing tips: 24 days in Japan
- 7 NEED URGENT DESTINATION ADVICE!
- 8 What's stopping you from traveling more?
- 9 10-14 days BKK, Udon Thani & Beach with kids
- 10 Hotel bidding site recommendations.
- 11 Winter Roadside Emergency Kit
- 12 Phone service
- 13 Does anyone have the Sparrow bag I read about in Sunday's LA Times?
- 14 10 Days of travel help!
- 15 Noise Cancelling Headphones
- 16 Travel Agency Review for Trip to Spain
- 17 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 18 French gastronomy
- 19 Thailand, Laos, Cambodia
- 20 Re-checking bag after a layover.
- 21 Best places to start...
- 22 25th wedding anniv travel
- 23 Where in the World Should We Go?
- 24 Friends Seeking Advice
- 25 December travel - where to go?