Hi everyone. I am looking for some good suggestions. My fiance and I are having a hard time coming up with where we want to go on our honeymoon. Everyone we talk to sends us to the Caribbean, which we would have no problem with if we weren't already getting married in 90 degree weather. We live in the south and are getting married in mid-July so we would like to go to a place that is cooler. We aren't huge beach people, but could stand a beach place if there was other stuff to do. I'm a history person, and he likes sports but we don't necessarily need that. We are just looking for a place where we have stuff to do when we want stuff to do, but don't have to make a ton of decisions like what bus to take, or choose a restaurant from thousands in the city. He would love to go to Vancouver, I would like Alaska but we only have a week. I know this is a lot, but any suggestions and past experiences that i could get would be great!
I have absolutely no clue where to go on my honeymoon.
View all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Which Travel Bag
- 2 Your Best Travel Tips
- 3 Tell Us Your Favorite Travel Experiences
- 4 Ideas for 3-generation family vacation
- 5 europe In January
- 6 First Time Solo from Singapore
- 7 Driving from Geneva to Milan in February
- 8 Where to go on Christmas?
- 9 Is going to Cape Town for holiday really worth it?
- 10 Does anyone else travel with bed sheets
- 11 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - Honeymoon
- 12 French Visa Appointment at NYC Consulate
- 13 Honeymoon: fiancee not as adventurous. Need ideas. HELP!
- 14 9-10 day trip to Southern Spain in February
- 15 Holiday Travel Plans
- 16 Looking for reviews of Great Value Vacations
- 17 Purchasing a flight with someone else's frequent flyer points
- 18 Which Hotel is near to Northern arizona university, Flagstaff
- 19 Help with honeymoon destination
- 20 places to stop and stretch.
- 21 Travel with or without kids ?
- 22 7 days European trip with kids- suggestions needed
- 23 2016 honeymoon! Need advice!
- 24 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 25 Where to Stay in solomon island ?