Hi everyone. I am looking for some good suggestions. My fiance and I are having a hard time coming up with where we want to go on our honeymoon. Everyone we talk to sends us to the Caribbean, which we would have no problem with if we weren't already getting married in 90 degree weather. We live in the south and are getting married in mid-July so we would like to go to a place that is cooler. We aren't huge beach people, but could stand a beach place if there was other stuff to do. I'm a history person, and he likes sports but we don't necessarily need that. We are just looking for a place where we have stuff to do when we want stuff to do, but don't have to make a ton of decisions like what bus to take, or choose a restaurant from thousands in the city. He would love to go to Vancouver, I would like Alaska but we only have a week. I know this is a lot, but any suggestions and past experiences that i could get would be great!
I have absolutely no clue where to go on my honeymoon.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Trip to Paris
- 2 Where to travel?
- 3 Hostel suggestions
- 4 trip ideas in May...
- 5 Travel Resolutions: Do You Have Any For 2015?
- 6 Honeymoon on a budget leaving Perth, Australia
- 7 Beach trip...florida or caribbean island in mid march
- 8 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 9 Ideas for mid winter solo trip someplace warm or cold, but fun!!
- 10 finding last minute packages
- 11 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 12 Package to Paris, Flight Not Included. 2 Travel Insurance Policies Needed?
- 13 Scotland
- 14 Car Rentals are expensive!
- 15 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 16 Moving from DC to Texas
- 17 Japan vs. California vs. Hawaii
- 18 First solo travel adventure! Please help!
- 19 Looking for a hat to wear in the rainforest
- 20 Your favorite, toddler-friendly international destination???
- 21 Travel Tote to attach to rolling bag
- 22 First Solo Trip in my 20s
- 23 Best ways to get around when you can't rent a car?
- 24 Which luggage scales?
- 25 Need suggestions for solo trip (2-3 weeks, next May)