Hi everyone. I am looking for some good suggestions. My fiance and I are having a hard time coming up with where we want to go on our honeymoon. Everyone we talk to sends us to the Caribbean, which we would have no problem with if we weren't already getting married in 90 degree weather. We live in the south and are getting married in mid-July so we would like to go to a place that is cooler. We aren't huge beach people, but could stand a beach place if there was other stuff to do. I'm a history person, and he likes sports but we don't necessarily need that. We are just looking for a place where we have stuff to do when we want stuff to do, but don't have to make a ton of decisions like what bus to take, or choose a restaurant from thousands in the city. He would love to go to Vancouver, I would like Alaska but we only have a week. I know this is a lot, but any suggestions and past experiences that i could get would be great!
I have absolutely no clue where to go on my honeymoon.
- 1 Packing list - 6 months with carry-on only
- 2 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 3 traveling with fifteen year old grandson
- 4 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 5 train tickets for italy
- 6 iPad use on long flights
- 7 Shoe Trouble
- 8 Good article on shoes for travel
- 9 Rose Bowl Parade
- 10 Single Senior Citizen travel
- 11 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 12 Buying SNCF tickets
- 13 5 week opportunity to travel - any tips where?
- 14 Changes in Travel Insurance: deductible
- 15 How to avoid delays at US border?
- 16 meditation - yoga - retreates.
- 17 Home Exchanges
- 18 Comparison of Budget Booking Sites
- 19 Where to go in August?
- 20 Organic Farming vacations - WWOOF USA
- 21 Enough Connection Time???
- 22 Amazing meals in Paris under $40 each...suggestions?
- 23 solo travel ideas
- 24 4/5 day trip to seattle and vancour
- 25 Passport picture cost