Hi everyone. I am looking for some good suggestions. My fiance and I are having a hard time coming up with where we want to go on our honeymoon. Everyone we talk to sends us to the Caribbean, which we would have no problem with if we weren't already getting married in 90 degree weather. We live in the south and are getting married in mid-July so we would like to go to a place that is cooler. We aren't huge beach people, but could stand a beach place if there was other stuff to do. I'm a history person, and he likes sports but we don't necessarily need that. We are just looking for a place where we have stuff to do when we want stuff to do, but don't have to make a ton of decisions like what bus to take, or choose a restaurant from thousands in the city. He would love to go to Vancouver, I would like Alaska but we only have a week. I know this is a lot, but any suggestions and past experiences that i could get would be great!
I have absolutely no clue where to go on my honeymoon.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Vacation with 1 year old?
- 2 40th Birthday Trip
- 3 First Time Going to Europe - Ideas?
- 4 Where to go in February/March
- 5 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 6 mid December honeymoon in Europe
- 7 Waterproof spray
- 8 https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/JBCJJHY
- 9 Honeymoon
- 10 Are these shoes too American looking?
- 11 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 12 Where to go over New Years?
- 13 Most Exotic and Adventurous Trip Possible
- 14 Help finding a beach resort w/ nightlife for a young couple!
- 15 my travel ignorance
- 16 Your favorite USA car rental company
- 17 Your Best Travel Tips
- 18 Northern Lights
- 19 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 20 Road trip along the east coast with tween & teen
- 21 First Trip To Japan and South Korea Solo!
- 22 Travel Insurance or not
- 23 Duffel size needed for 33lb limit
- 24 Economy PLus on United to China
- 25 Down or synthetic sleeping bag?