DH and I had been planning a short trip to Kauai and hoping to stay at the Grand Hyatt. While in the planning stages Hyatt sent an email promoting their Visa card. The offer promised 2 nights free once we made a purchase on the card so I called them and asked questions. The result was we each applied for a card and received two free nights. We had booked the hotel upon Hyatt's advice and then converted to reservation to four free nights. Thought we would have to pay the resort fee but it was still a great savings. However, after opening the credit card, our Hyatt Gold card was upgraded to Platinum with no resort fees and free admission to the Anara Spa. Our stay at the Grand Hyatt was wonderful and we are hoping to return for a longer stay in a couple of years. We'll each receive a free night annually (there is a $75 annual fee for the card). The initial offer was so good and timed just right for us--I hope others can take advantage of this.
Hyatt Visa Card perks
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 2 Why Are B&B's So Overrated?
- 3 London, Amsterdam, Munich, and Barcelona in 17 days?
- 4 30th Birthday Trip Ideas!
- 5 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 6 Packing Bottles of Gin in Checked Luggage
- 7 Where is it that's warm, dry and intellectual?
- 8 Best adventure/trek holiday ideas
- 9 quiet getaways for older women
- 10 Solo female June traveler looking for trip ideas/advice
- 11 Where in the world to go in December by myself for 5 days? Select Cities.
- 12 Torn between Trips
- 13 Ohhhh where to go next!
- 14 Groupon Getaways
- 15 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 16 Will pollution wreck my Beijing dreams ?
- 17 Road Trip from Boston to North Carolina
- 18 Beer Prices Around the World!
- 19 Carrying a smartphone
- 20 Health insurance for one month visit to USA
- 21 Keeping yourself safe while abroad
- 22 40th birthday trip with my husband
- 23 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 24 Money belts, neck wallets, etc.
- 25 Saying hello to all the disc golf playing travelers!