DH and I had been planning a short trip to Kauai and hoping to stay at the Grand Hyatt. While in the planning stages Hyatt sent an email promoting their Visa card. The offer promised 2 nights free once we made a purchase on the card so I called them and asked questions. The result was we each applied for a card and received two free nights. We had booked the hotel upon Hyatt's advice and then converted to reservation to four free nights. Thought we would have to pay the resort fee but it was still a great savings. However, after opening the credit card, our Hyatt Gold card was upgraded to Platinum with no resort fees and free admission to the Anara Spa. Our stay at the Grand Hyatt was wonderful and we are hoping to return for a longer stay in a couple of years. We'll each receive a free night annually (there is a $75 annual fee for the card). The initial offer was so good and timed just right for us--I hope others can take advantage of this.
Hyatt Visa Card perks
View all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Tell Us Your Favorite Travel Experiences
- 2 Ideas for 3-generation family vacation
- 3 europe In January
- 4 First Time Solo from Singapore
- 5 Driving from Geneva to Milan in February
- 6 Where to go on Christmas?
- 7 Is going to Cape Town for holiday really worth it?
- 8 Does anyone else travel with bed sheets
- 9 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - Honeymoon
- 10 French Visa Appointment at NYC Consulate
- 11 Honeymoon: fiancee not as adventurous. Need ideas. HELP!
- 12 9-10 day trip to Southern Spain in February
- 13 Holiday Travel Plans
- 14 Looking for reviews of Great Value Vacations
- 15 Purchasing a flight with someone else's frequent flyer points
- 16 Which Hotel is near to Northern arizona university, Flagstaff
- 17 Help with honeymoon destination
- 18 places to stop and stretch.
- 19 Travel with or without kids ?
- 20 7 days European trip with kids- suggestions needed
- 21 2016 honeymoon! Need advice!
- 22 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 23 Where to Stay in solomon island ?
- 24 Your Best Travel Tips
- 25 Single Senior Citizen travel