DH and I had been planning a short trip to Kauai and hoping to stay at the Grand Hyatt. While in the planning stages Hyatt sent an email promoting their Visa card. The offer promised 2 nights free once we made a purchase on the card so I called them and asked questions. The result was we each applied for a card and received two free nights. We had booked the hotel upon Hyatt's advice and then converted to reservation to four free nights. Thought we would have to pay the resort fee but it was still a great savings. However, after opening the credit card, our Hyatt Gold card was upgraded to Platinum with no resort fees and free admission to the Anara Spa. Our stay at the Grand Hyatt was wonderful and we are hoping to return for a longer stay in a couple of years. We'll each receive a free night annually (there is a $75 annual fee for the card). The initial offer was so good and timed just right for us--I hope others can take advantage of this.
Hyatt Visa Card perks
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 2 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 3 Discounted luggage websites
- 4 Crossing Borders
- 5 Help? Where to go with an 18 year old boy?
- 6 Need Help: Winter US/Carrib Vacation Ideas
- 7 RDIF Security Bags/Wallets
- 8 Anniversary trip
- 9 Traveling long haul for the first time
- 10 Light weight Luggage
- 11 Carry-on Luggage
- 12 Traveling with a smartphone
- 13 Which place would you like to travel ?
- 14 Transferring on an international flight
- 15 Accessing online banking while in Europe
- 16 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 17 AutoSlash and Hotel Tonight - Your Reviews
- 18 Thanksgiving week trip
- 19 Is there a company or website that compares SIM cards?
- 20 Around the World Ticket/Trips
- 21 Hotel bidding site recommendations.
- 22 Thrifty OHare parking
- 23 Saving money travelling the world
- 24 Family Holiday in Turkey-with three kids aged 12,10 & 7
- 25 Hitchhiking robot - way cool!