DH and I had been planning a short trip to Kauai and hoping to stay at the Grand Hyatt. While in the planning stages Hyatt sent an email promoting their Visa card. The offer promised 2 nights free once we made a purchase on the card so I called them and asked questions. The result was we each applied for a card and received two free nights. We had booked the hotel upon Hyatt's advice and then converted to reservation to four free nights. Thought we would have to pay the resort fee but it was still a great savings. However, after opening the credit card, our Hyatt Gold card was upgraded to Platinum with no resort fees and free admission to the Anara Spa. Our stay at the Grand Hyatt was wonderful and we are hoping to return for a longer stay in a couple of years. We'll each receive a free night annually (there is a $75 annual fee for the card). The initial offer was so good and timed just right for us--I hope others can take advantage of this.
Hyatt Visa Card perks
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 30th Birthday road trip ideas
- 2 Europe Trip Itinerary Check
- 3 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 4 What are the best wlking shoes for in city travel?
- 5 Travel pants for women - advice needed for Europe trip (soon!)
- 6 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 7 Delices & Gourmandises
- 8 Prepaid debit cards in Brazil
- 9 Packing Help - What to take
- 10 Amsterdam to Normandy
- 11 Places to travel in June or July
- 12 Visa expiration and re entry
- 13 Driving trip from Vancouver to Rockies in June
- 14 Rovia booking engine
- 15 Jacket with pockets
- 16 2 Week Trip for Newleywed's - Adventure and Beach
- 17 Your Top 5 travel iPad Apps
- 18 Trip suggestions for 3-5 day vacation from New Orleans?
- 19 Dual time zone watches
- 20 Escorted Travel Agency?
- 21 30th Birthday Girls Trip
- 22 Website for good hotel rates?
- 23 Famous Places to Visit in Paris?
- 24 What color nail polish in France
- 25 Travel Clothing