DH and I had been planning a short trip to Kauai and hoping to stay at the Grand Hyatt. While in the planning stages Hyatt sent an email promoting their Visa card. The offer promised 2 nights free once we made a purchase on the card so I called them and asked questions. The result was we each applied for a card and received two free nights. We had booked the hotel upon Hyatt's advice and then converted to reservation to four free nights. Thought we would have to pay the resort fee but it was still a great savings. However, after opening the credit card, our Hyatt Gold card was upgraded to Platinum with no resort fees and free admission to the Anara Spa. Our stay at the Grand Hyatt was wonderful and we are hoping to return for a longer stay in a couple of years. We'll each receive a free night annually (there is a $75 annual fee for the card). The initial offer was so good and timed just right for us--I hope others can take advantage of this.
Hyatt Visa Card perks
- 1 Is it true film gets messed up by x-rays?
- 2 LADIES: FAVORITE UNDER SEAT PERSONAL BAG AND WHAT TO PACK IN IT?
- 3 Sardinia, Italy
- 4 Vacation Destination
- 5 Packing list - 6 months with carry-on only
- 6 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 7 traveling with fifteen year old grandson
- 8 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 9 train tickets for italy
- 10 iPad use on long flights
- 11 Shoe Trouble
- 12 Good article on shoes for travel
- 13 Rose Bowl Parade
- 14 Single Senior Citizen travel
- 15 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 16 Buying SNCF tickets
- 17 5 week opportunity to travel - any tips where?
- 18 Changes in Travel Insurance: deductible
- 19 How to avoid delays at US border?
- 20 meditation - yoga - retreates.
- 21 Home Exchanges
- 22 Comparison of Budget Booking Sites
- 23 Where to go in August?
- 24 Organic Farming vacations - WWOOF USA
- 25 Enough Connection Time???