DH and I had been planning a short trip to Kauai and hoping to stay at the Grand Hyatt. While in the planning stages Hyatt sent an email promoting their Visa card. The offer promised 2 nights free once we made a purchase on the card so I called them and asked questions. The result was we each applied for a card and received two free nights. We had booked the hotel upon Hyatt's advice and then converted to reservation to four free nights. Thought we would have to pay the resort fee but it was still a great savings. However, after opening the credit card, our Hyatt Gold card was upgraded to Platinum with no resort fees and free admission to the Anara Spa. Our stay at the Grand Hyatt was wonderful and we are hoping to return for a longer stay in a couple of years. We'll each receive a free night annually (there is a $75 annual fee for the card). The initial offer was so good and timed just right for us--I hope others can take advantage of this.
Hyatt Visa Card perks
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 2 Week Honeymoon France, Italy, Spain, Greece, Rome
- 2 December travel - where to go?
- 3 Affordable January Trip Ideas
- 4 Air B&B
- 5 Suggest best accomodation in singapore
- 6 What's stopping you from traveling more?
- 7 Home security while traveling?
- 8 US $ or local currency when booking hotel online?
- 9 Phone service
- 10 Where to go on multi-gen trip in Apr 2015 with2 & 6 year olds?
- 11 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 12 Want suggestion for Diwali tour place
- 13 Recommendations for Light-Weight, 4-Wheel, 22-in. Roll On.
- 14 Fall Road Trip
- 15 December 3 Week Vacation
- 16 San Francisco or San Diego
- 17 Luggage Help: Need a Luggage or Duffel at least 31" x 23" (78 x 57cm)
- 18 Home Exchanges
- 19 Noise Cancelling Headphones
- 20 Groupon Cancellation/Transfer Option
- 21 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 22 6 weeks in the Americas during December
- 23 Shoes for round the world trip - suitable for hiking and running?
- 24 Scammers on Airbnb site
- 25 India food Tours