I am traveling for business quite a bit and I would love to learn how to safely meet people when I am abroad (specifically in China). Any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Ice Land
- 2 Need idea for one week trip in late November!!
- 3 Is a month and a half backpack trip around Europe worth leaving a job for?
- 4 Tom Harper River Cruise Company?
- 5 Reluctant Solo Traveler
- 6 One bag travel for honeymooners
- 7 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 8 It's buy a bag time. Help!
- 9 Late August Honeymoon Destination Help
- 10 Advanced Beauty Group - Best Country to Visit
- 11 Malaysia to Thailand and again Malaysia Visit
- 12 Vacation Destinations for a Large Family
- 13 What should my teenage boys wear in August in Italy
- 14 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 15 Where to keep important documents
- 16 Road Trip: - Venice - Florence - Rome
- 17 Last minute tips, specially in Southern Asia
- 18 Road Trip - Memphis, Savannah, and Charleston
- 19 Barclaycard Arrival MC chip & pin useless in Italy
- 20 Holiday to Florida
- 21 Sim Card Advice
- 22 To all of you who are responsible for hotel breakfast buffets!
- 23 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 24 First Timer: Traveling to Amsterdam Need advice
- 25 Minimalistic living for travel